Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Full Stack Developer
the headline: work on both front-end and back-end programming to build dtx's consumer and data products. we are looking for both junior and senior full stack developers
3 things about us:
1) we are building the infrastructure for the direct to consumer economy by creating direct experiences to generate brand awareness; designing smart data platforms to mechanize the customer acquisition journey; and partnering with founders and talent to accelerate and sustain business growth
2) we have a culture of determination, dynamism, and difference.
3) we don’t want people who think outside of the box. we want people who question if we need a box, how to get rid of the box, and what the box will look like 100 years from now.
3 areas of opportunity: the nuts and bolts
1) develop front-end architecture that informs positive user interactions
2) design and develop APIs while building back-end applications
3) communicate areas of opportunity to product, data, and technical team
3 areas of excellence: what you're great at
2) strong knowledge of and familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL, and MongoDB
3) strong curiosity and interest in learning new skills, collaborating with teams, and pushing boundariesApply
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Engineer
Ambassador is looking for talented Full Stack Engineers who are interested in solving complex problems and shipping beautiful products as part of an ambitious, world-class engineering team. Ambassador engineers demand quality and efficiency, and love taking on responsibility with the freedom to make a large impact. As an Ambassador engineer you will EXECUTE WITH URGENCY by shipping code within your first week and immediately begin contributing meaningful value to the team. In a company where we THINK LONG TERM, Full Stack Engineers will receive mentorship from day one and will eventually be shaped into a mentor for future employees.
In your 1st Month you will…
· Practice disciplined software engineering (automated testing, code reviews, and writing clean, pragmatic code).
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship extraordinary products.
· Be flexible, grow, and learn fast in a fun yet professional startup environment.
In your 3rd Month you will…
· CHOOSE COMRADERY by working closely with our UI/UX designer to help create innovative solutions that ensure advanced functionality, cutting-edge performance, and high reliability.
· Begin participating in code reviews, project meetings, and design discussions.
· Develop technical skills in order to write more complex code.
· Design and build scalable services and drive major architecture implementations.
· Rapidly iterate to improve performance and incorporate user feedback and insights.
· Design and build fast and usable interfaces and tools on top of various APIs.
In your 6th Month you will…
· Begin writing tech specs.
· Continue to write complex code, while enhancing your capabilities.
· OWN IT by designing products from start to finish.
Desired Skills & Expertise
· Able to operate across more than one discipline between front-end and back-end.
· Familiarity with several programming languages, frameworks, and architectures with significant experience in at least one. Our stack includes but is not limited to Python, Django Rest Framework, Tornado, Celery, Redis, Postgres, React, Redux, ES6+, Webpack, Sass, ImmutableJS, and Enzyme.
· Solid understanding of interacting with remote data, third-party libraries, and APIs. We integrate with social APIs, eCommerce platforms, and other third-party services such as Twilio and Stripe.
· Experience creating and deploying applications from the ground up.
· Self-starting and understands the big picture.
· Always looking to improve practices and processes.
· Attention to detail, good judgement, excellent communication, and a great attitude.