Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Jobs farther away
Angular 2 Engineer
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Alogent to manage the recruitment of this position.
Alogent has an immediate need for STRONG Angular 2 Engineers in the Norcross, GA area. Must sit on site.
* Angular 2+
* 50% front end - 50% back end
* Can design full stack implementation, browser to database
* .NET Framework, specifically with C#
* SQL Server query design
* Entity Framework
* Some design
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.Apply
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Celebrating birthdays, planning your next vacation, saving for retirement: that's your job. Making sure you have access to your money: that's ours.
We made Grid to help hard-working Americans. We're starting by giving back the money you overpay in taxes today, not next year. Use that extra cash to save for a home upgrade, make the holidays a little brighter, or just give yourself a treat. Grid has already helped thousands of people get a little closer to their dreams. And we're just getting started.
We're looking for a developer extraordinaire, a pragmatist who enjoys turning complexity into well structured, scalable and maintainable solutions. The ideal candidate will be confident with a programming language of their choice, be able to learn new technologies quickly, have strong software engineering and computer science fundamentals, and have extensive experience with at least a few of the following technologies (or strong desire to work with them): *nix, open source datastores, Git/Github.
- Open collaboration
- Code reviews
- Agile development
- Google Cloud Provider
We're looking for Engineers to:
- Design, implement, and maintain server side application and infrastructure code
- Assist and build front-end applications
- Pragmatically solve problems
- Contribute to product design and direction
- Effectively communicate and work with other teams
- Expert at developing and debugging software
- Disciplined approach to development, testing, and quality assurance
- Excellent communication skills, capable of explaining highly technical problems in English
- Experience with Git and version control
- Experience with databases and caching
Strong candidates may have:
- Actively contributed to open source software
- Worked with a strong, lean-based development environment
- Previous work experience in a start-up environment
- Industry experience and knowledge
- Ability to recognize the right tool for the right situation/problem