Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Full Stack Engineer
Adeva is a remote network of tech professionals and we're looking for React Developers to join us.
What can you expect?
- Become part of a vibrant developers' community, where you can collaborate and share knowledge with amazing people from all around the world.
- Get access to unique opportunities for professional growth.
- Work remotely as part of an international distributed team.
- 3+ years of experience with React.js.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work remotely.
Apply now and work remotely at Adeva
Senior FullStack MEAN
Who We Are
We are a growing start-up with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a talented Sr. Full Stack Developer to join our client's team. You’ll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and report directly to their CTO. Our client is a technology company focused on providing an all-in-one solution for the real estate industry. Prior knowledge of the real estate industry is not required but is a plus.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Create and drive the system architecture for multiple development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Manage integrations and relationships with third-party enterprise software systems
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Work with DevOps to implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work closely with Product and Design to create a modern UX that users love
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit test cases
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM processes
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training, and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you’re a good fit for this position!
Apply now and work remotely at Nearsure
##About the role##
We are looking for a colleague with an engineering background that loves to work directly with our customers. You will talk to developers who rely on Checkly to know if their webapps and APIs work for their end-users. This is crucial, and we want to support them the best we can.
You will be responsible for addressing their complex problems and make sure they have a great user experience. As part of that process, you will also contribute, edit and update our technical documentation.
We are just building out our support organization, and you will have the chance to shape the processes and grow into a leading position over time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an early-stage company and directly contribute to our customers' success. This will help us do what we love most: building the best active monitoring service for modern DevOps teams.
- Become an expert in Checkly and the monitoring & testing domain
- Be the first point of contact for inbound customer requests
- Investigate and reproduce issues
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams on guiding the product’s direction
- Own the feedback process
- Contribute to our technical documentation
- Help built a first-class support organization
- You love working with customers and enjoy solving problems
- You have worked in technical support or related customer-facing role before
- You have a solid understanding of how HTTP works
- You know how to communicate with coworkers and customers in English
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things
- You have worked with the Puppeteer and Playwright frameworks
- You have experience with (REST) APIs and Chrome Dev Tools
- You have hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team
##What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- An open, healthy workplace we all can enjoy and grow
- Work with the latest technologies
- Modern laptop and equipment provided
Apply now and work remotely at Checkly