Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Full Stack Engineer
Adeva is a remote network of tech professionals and we're looking for React Developers to join us.
What can you expect?
- Become part of a vibrant developers' community, where you can collaborate and share knowledge with amazing people from all around the world.
- Get access to unique opportunities for professional growth.
- Work remotely as part of an international distributed team.
- 3+ years of experience with React.js.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work remotely.
Apply now and work remotely at Adeva
Full Stack Developer
We are a fast growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers every day.
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades full stack developer.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to dive into any kind of project, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js.
If you’re interested in variety and working hard to build something big, this might be a good fit.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
- Design and build infrastructure and product for a sensor enabled e-commerce marketplace.
- Build robust infrastructure to support existing product lines and the ability to roll out new ones.
- Responsibility over the user-facing product.
- Quick iteration on different fronts from fronted UX changes to database design to quick and dirty implementations.
- Responsible for full deployment and testing of applications.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience:
Expert proficiency required:
- NoSQL databases
- English (written and verbal)
Intermediate proficiency, at a minimum:
- UI/UX design
- Software architecture
Not required, but a plus:
- Python (background tasks)
- Embedded systems (C++)
Remote OK. Must be flexible with hours as we have a remote international team.
Competitive equity and cash compensation.
Apply now and work remotely at Bottomless
Full Stack Developer
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Full Time Remote Work
WHO WE ARE:
Uprise (www.uprise.co) is an award-winning full-spectrum Mental Health Tech company that builds both preventative &treatment solutions. Our mission is to provide scientifically proven skills to help people to look after their own mental health and to make it simple to access a therapist.
Our system allows early detection of people who are at risk and then acts immediately to provide proven skills via smart-phone to kick-start recovery. We also link them with a phone coach who contacts them directly until they are back on track. We are backed by 10 years of research and have over 13 published research studies showing that we can help the majority of our users to regain good mental health using a low-cost web-based early intervention process that requires only 25 minutes per week for the user.
OUR TECH STACK/ PLATFORMS
Uprise is available as a desktop and mobile site (responsive) and as an Android & iPhone app.
Our tech stack is React-Native, React.JS, Node.js, Postgres.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for an experienced FULL STACK DEVELOPER (REACT.JS AND NODE.JS) who is skilled and proactive with a strong work ethic. This individual needs to demonstrate a strong sense of passion and dedication with coding, and must be fervent in continuously improving his/her skills. You must be able to provide timely solutions and feedback to the organization using different platforms and/or tools. We need you to help us deliver a world-leading support experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build out product features in react.js and node.js using
- Develop code that comply with OWASP best practices
- Contribute to the GraphQL API that powers our CRM
- Frequently commit code to Git, peer review code, and merge code into Staging and Production environments
- Contribute to our Design system by developing functional react components
- Create beautiful frontend UIs using styled components
- Learn the ins and outs of startup culture and weekly sprint lifecycles using Agile methodologies
- Suggest new technologies that can improve the Uprise development workflow
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Full Stack Development
- At least 1 year experience with GraphQL
- At least 1 year experience with styled components
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in React.JS
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in Node.JS
- At least 1-2 years' experience with unit tests. E.g. enzyme
- Ability to deliver pixel perfect UIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on a time schedule which overlaps with AEST (GMT +10:00)
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH UPRISE:
A modern-day workflow with a great, vibrant and positive team
Single push deployments
Opportunity to work remotely
Limited paid holidays per year
Access to Mental Health Support (coach and/or therapy session)
A product that makes this world a better place
This is a great role for someone who wants high levels of autonomy and initiative.
Apply now and work remotely at Uprise