Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Senior FullStack Developer React + Node
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Front End Developer - Three.js.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience in the front-end (React) with animations using ThreeJS
Experience using the following libraries on a regular basis: Framer-Motion and CSS-Animations
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Full Stack Developer
We are a fast growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers every day.
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades full stack developer.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to dive into any kind of project, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js.
If you’re interested in variety and working hard to build something big, this might be a good fit.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
- Design and build infrastructure and product for a sensor enabled e-commerce marketplace.
- Build robust infrastructure to support existing product lines and the ability to roll out new ones.
- Responsibility over the user-facing product.
- Quick iteration on different fronts from fronted UX changes to database design to quick and dirty implementations.
- Responsible for full deployment and testing of applications.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience:
Expert proficiency required:
- NoSQL databases
- English (written and verbal)
Intermediate proficiency, at a minimum:
- UI/UX design
- Software architecture
Not required, but a plus:
- Python (background tasks)
- Embedded systems (C++)
Remote OK. Must be flexible with hours as we have a remote international team.
Competitive equity and cash compensation.
Apply now and work remotely at Bottomless
Paperpile helps researchers to find, organize, read, and write academic papers.
In addition to the Paperpile app, we have recently introduced a new product BibGuru for students. We are signing up thousands of new students every day.
Our user base is growing fast, and so is the team around it.
- As part of a small team, everything you do matters. You only work on stuff that has a direct big impact on the product and our customers.
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule. As a remote-first company, we communicate with tools like Slack, Figma, and Notion to move our product forward fast.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer, or medieval history. You interact with them directly to understand how we can make their work more productive.
Our backend infrastructure stores, processes, and searches hundreds of millions of academic articles. We use Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and AWS.
You will take responsibility for substantial parts of our codebase to provide a fast and reliable backend for all our products (web, mobile, desktop).
This job is fully remote but we only hire in EUROPE at this time.
- You can work independently and write clean, reusable, and testable code.
- You can work and communicate within a Scrum team and produce production-ready code efficiently and on time.
- You have worked on data-heavy applications before and have experience with the required database and backend technologies.
- You can design and implement REST APIs.
##More useful experience (optional):
- AWS, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Linux
- Basic data science skills (web scraping, data transformations, data cleaning, data normalization, …)
- Background in research or academia
Base compensation €40,000-€50,000 based on the level of your experience
4 weeks paid vacation + local holidays
We sponsor co-working space in your city
Learn and grow. Try out new things. We sponsor relevant courses, seminars, and conferences
Apply now and work remotely at Paperpile