Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Software Developer
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, youll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, youll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
The YETI Software Engineering Team operates across the collective of the drinkware customization portfolio of YETI.com and factory floor operations. Our team is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer chartered to enable YETI to be the leading drinkware company. This person will be highly involved in providing factory software engineering support with laser marking machines while optimizing factory efficiency. Successful members of the team are those who enjoy working on distributed system problems while building software solutions using cloud-native technologies.
- Help with strategic initiatives by working on implementation initiatives and prototypes.
- Collaborate with product management and factory floor personnel to define strategy and scope of software requirements.
- Work cross-functionally across all business functions to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Deliver new concepts, and proposals on-time, balancing needs of end customers with time to market and critical business milestones.
- Contribute to a culture of modern software development methodologies and architectural excellence.
- Designing and developing full stack software
- Helping to define and document a style guide and development practices
- Participating in the development of a continuous build architecture with constant iteration
- Building high-quality production software
- Participating in all parts of system development, testing, deployment, and support
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 4+ years of operations/engineering support experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality software (within a factory is as a plus).
- Familiarity with microservices architecture, twelve-factor principles and distributed systems design.
- Fluency and command of the C# programming language.
- Experience in multi-threaded application development.
- Experience in distributed messaging architecture.
- Familiar with a configuration management tool (puppet, chef, salt, ansible, terraform).
- Knowledge of a public cloud (preferably Microsoft Azure).
- Awareness of Azure Service Fabric and other Azure services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple sites, time zones, and countries.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply