Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront access for their forward-looking revenues. We are shaping a new way for recurring revenue companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch and others).
To carry out this mission, we've received $300M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (Stripe, Brex…), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable…) and most recently QED - one of the best fintech investors on the planet with 19 unicorns in their portfolio. Come help us become the 20th!
We are looking for a full-time Expert Software Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, SDET, SRE and more, willing to take on many of our current challenges. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you'll design, implement and deliver frontend and backend features, ideate and execute its architecture growing together with us while building an amazing product!
You'll solve hard problems and have deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning while delivering value.
We want to build the best Tech team and for this we are looking for both junior and senior positions.
🧠 The Requirements
- You have a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- At least 2+ years of experience in the IT sector,
- Experience with one of the following: web application development (reactjs/nodejs), machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, developing end-to-end automated testing systems, ensuring reliability for critical systems. Go, Elixir or Python are required for some positions, too.
- English is a must given our team members are from different countries.
📊 Useful info
- 100% remote friendly. We do have an office in Madrid and a big team in Barcelona, so if you are in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours.
- Stock options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Capchase