Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Senior Web Engineer
About Our Team
The Control Center product is designed to deploy and manage passwordless authentication in the enterprise and consumer space. We help our customers build, scale and secure their applications by providing a RESTful API and GUI interface for managing passwordless authentication. As user and application bases continue to expand, removing passwords from the authentication chain becomes critical to efficiently and cost-effectively scaling out passwordless authentication. The web development team is tasked to support features on the Control Center product line for user, authenticator and policy management, Developers on our team have an opportunity to demonstrate their wide range of development skills to meet the customer’s security needs.
HYPR is looking for an engineer who enjoys challenges and dives in where the team needs them. This position is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of key product components. In addition, you will perform as an individual contributor and collaborate with peers. You will work on security products such as Control Center, Device Manager, Open Standards implementation of passwordless authentication that help customers build a secure environment. Next generation application management and analytics will also be the areas that you will work on.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and test web UI components and related server side work
- Comprehensive automated testing at the component level
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to improve existing products or new product directions
- Work closely with the UX design team to incorporate Contribute to software designs with UX
- Good team player. Collaboration with team members, test engineering and QA is critical
- Self starter, able to learn quickly in a fast hands-on environment
- Encourage and follow Agile and Hybrid best practices
- Take initiative to assess and improve areas of the system needing
- Take pride in your work. Actively follow and promote web development best practices
What HYPR offers:
• All frontend and backend engineers are Senior, you’re joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code and products in tight timelines
• An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
• Extreme product focus, at HYPR you’ll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge and important.
• High levels of ownership, you will have full control of the development of the product you are focused on. We understand that we are able to do our best work when we can see the code of the entire process from end-to-end.
• An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
• Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
• Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
• Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Front-End Engineer (REMOTE Europe) - Web components + React + ES6
At Vizibl, we’re on a mission to help every company work together, better. We want to help all companies make a difference in the world by revolutionising the way they work together, empowering them to reach their full potential.
We’re off to a great start too. Teams in some of the world’s largest enterprise companies are already collaborating with their suppliers through Vizibl and transforming the way they work to drive innovation together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where every company sees the benefit of working openly and collaboratively. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s help every company work together, better.
Are you interested in building products that challenge the status quo in the enterprise space? Do you enjoy an abundance of autonomy with just the right amount of alignment? Vizibl is looking for an experienced Front End Engineer who is passionate about building beautiful solutions that solve complex problems. This is an opportunity to drive exciting new projects that will help change the way the world’s largest companies work with each other. The position is remote and is full-time.
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join one of our product squads to take ownership of several platform verticals to help develop new and exciting features as well as improve and maintain existing stuff.
We’re working with some of the world’s biggest companies from pharmaceuticals to telecoms. Our unique blend of Enterprise know-how coupled with our beautiful and usable products is one of the things our customers love about us.
2019 will be a critical year for Vizibl as we transition and grow rapidly, so you’ll play a key role in helping ensure our product team values are deeply ingrained in our products. You'll also be involved in hiring to increase the size of the team later in the year. The ideal candidate is a self motivated person that thrives on a challenge. They don’t settle for OK and have a desire to integrate themselves deeply into the working of the business.
As this is a fully remote position we'll be looking for strong communication skills and the ability to motivate yourself and your team to work independently.
If this sounds like your sort of challenge we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now and work remotely at Vizibl