Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
At Trivial, our mission is to make software development more accessible. Our flagship product is a next-generation API implementation platform that helps companies speed up their integrations & launch features faster by allowing technical, non-developers to build data flows between APIs without giving up source code control.
We are looking for our first Developer Evangelist to work with our engineering, product and marketing teams and help onboard our first customers. We are looking for someone solutions oriented who enjoys wearing many hats.
As a Developer Evangelist you’ll work cross functionally with clients to understand their needs and help prioritize solutions on our roadmap. You’ll help write technical documentation and tutorials, onboard new customers, evangelize our customers' needs internally, and support the marketing team creating content.
You’ll also be on the frontlines of our product support, and an additional contact point to ensure each new customer is happy, using the product and achieving their business goals with our help.
We are just getting started and you’ll be joining a small nimble team that relies on flexibility and shared responsibilities to get things done.
- We work fast; expect your contributions to be published weekly
- Collaborative work culture with kind, talented people
- Flexible work hours so you can live your best life and put in your best work
- Permanently remote. Our team is full time remote across the US
- Results focused. Burnout is real; we care about the work, not the hours.
- Competitive salary
- Early-employee equity packages
- Healthcare coverage starting in 2022
- Create Technical documentation & tutorials, both internal and external
- Deliver user training sessions
- Document customer issues
- Create assets to support social media projects
- Contribute as member of Customer Success first response team
- Writing that makes technical topics approachable & relatable
- Personable & outgoing
- Excited to build a diverse, accepting, and community-oriented culture
- Comfortable with public speaking
- 3 years experience working with APIs and web applications
Apply now and work remotely at Trivial