Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect
Jobs farther away
Angular 2 Engineer
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Alogent to manage the recruitment of this position.
Alogent has an immediate need for STRONG Angular 2 Engineers in the Norcross, GA area. Must sit on site.
* Angular 2+
* 50% front end - 50% back end
* Can design full stack implementation, browser to database
* .NET Framework, specifically with C#
* SQL Server query design
* Entity Framework
* Some design
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.Apply
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
About the Team:
As a Senior Software Engineer on the SmartCast engineering team at VIZIO, you will help design, build and improve applications that power and support the VIZIO SmartCast platform. Along with the above primary focus there will be additional responsibilities of handling the architecture of build and deployment infrastructures along with any internal tools required for these experiences.
You will be expected to collaborate with designers, product managers, program managers, fellow team members, and vendors. You are self-driven and pragmatic, with an ability to execute in an agile environment. You will have the ability to have a strong influence on the overall SmartCast product by pushing best practices and delivering quality code to our consumers.
What You'll Do:
Lead efforts in development, production and maintenance of the company’s SmartCast products
Work with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability and performance.
Key contributor to product architecture, strategy and road map
Explore requirements and recommend solutions to achieve those needs.
Mentor junior members of the team in their assigned tasks and their technical skills development.
Design and build tools using modern front-end frameworks
Prototype new features and research applicable technologies
Follow best practices in developing and maintaining mature CI/CD pipelines including automated and performance testing
Influence quality and coding standards via code reviews
Participate in UI discussions with designers
Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
Participate in estimation and planning sessions
BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (CS, Engineering)
You have 10+ years software engineering experience in full stack development
Hands-on software development experience in HTML5, CSS
Experience in UI development which interacts with REST APIs
A plus to have experience with Git, CI/CD workflows and collaboration tools such as Slack
Interest in automated testing.