Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
WordPress Support Engineer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create React Native based mobile applications for iOS and Android according to the provided scope.
- Coordinate with our WordPress backend developers to synchronize data between the mobile application and the WordPress database.
- Maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes.
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow.
- Participate in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Other as we see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- Minimum of 3 years of React Native experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Programming experience
- Contributed to several apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
- Good Eye for Design
Other Requirements for this role
- You are passionate about mobile technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Familiarity with tools such as Github, Gitlab, Appcenter
- Experience with UI/UX design
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,000 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 11 countries
Apply now and work remotely at BuddyBoss
Jobs farther away
React Native Developer
React Native Developer
**Headquartered in Chicago, IL **
**(Cincinnati, OH and Remote workers are encouraged to apply) **
Who You Are
This is the best time to join our Company as we are building the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. The React Native Developer will work with their team to build new and support existing features within the Togo RV app.
We are looking for someone who has experience with delivering React Native applications for both iOS and Android platforms. Experience with GraphQL, AWS AppSync and using Micro-service platforms very beneficial.
App/Web design and development of SaaS application to deliver improved user experience and customer conversion
Performance monitoring of web applications and associated infrastructure in conjunction with the DevOps team
Participate in front-end technical design for SaaS platforms
Maintain and configure cloud-based SaaS applications
Provide technical support of existing websites, e-commerce applications and web services to minimize downtime and rectify bugs/issues
Integrate, manage, and support relationships with 3rd party application providers
Keep up to date disaster recovery plans for web applications
Inform management and project teams of web development status against agreed timeframes
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a full-time professional development role
Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
Experience with Git, build and continuation integration preferred
Excellent problem solving, issue identification, and technical documentation skills
SSO architecture design
Experience with React, Redux, ES6, Webpack/Grunt/Babel, Github, React-Router, Radium, D3, Rebass, Storybooks, react-intl, axios, and various Redux middleware
Web front-end stack architecture
App development using ReactNative and native tools
What We Will Offer You
At Togo Group, you are a vital part of our organization. Our office is located in downtown Chicago, inside the Ogilvie Train Station. The company culture is creative, fast-paced, and focused on growth. We work to foster an environment that appreciates diversity of thought and provides continuous opportunities for development.
Unlimited Vacation- This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
Team led task management- Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
Path to the top- We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn't open to you.
Great benefits- We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k and an annual travel stipend.
The tools for your job- A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.
Angular 2 Engineer
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Alogent to manage the recruitment of this position.
Alogent has an immediate need for STRONG Angular 2 Engineers in the Norcross, GA area. Must sit on site.
* Angular 2+
* 50% front end - 50% back end
* Can design full stack implementation, browser to database
* .NET Framework, specifically with C#
* SQL Server query design
* Entity Framework
* Some design
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.Apply
Senior/Lead Full Stack Engineer
AgEagle is looking to expand our Boulder team to improve our entire FarmLens and HempOverview platforms in both usability and functionality as well as performing on-going maintenance, bug fixes and updates to our code base. This work includes providing users access to data products that are generated from their drone imagery and implementing additional technologies and frameworks to provide more value to the platform. You will be working with a new team and helping to architect a extensible system as the lead full stack engineer. We look for passionate and driven individuals that also value keeping a positive attitude.
As a full stack engineer you will be expected to have superb back-end development skills with the ability to create and consume restful APIs. You should be comfortable working in a containerized environment deployed in AWS. It will be necessary to have experience developing and managing a Postgres DB. The entire stack is geospatially informed, which means working with various libraries that manipulate geospatial data including GDAL, image stitching software systems and PostGIS. You will also work with partners to provide enhanced functionality via API integrations.
You will be expected to participate in an agile development cycle with daily standups and collaborate with engineers and product management, along with other team members, to make sure we are providing the right solutions. Most of all, we want you to work with new and existing technologies to bring more data and a fresh experience to our software products!
Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field or equivalent work experience
5+ years’ experience of writing and maintaining production level code
Must have previous experience doing production work in AWS, including EC2, ECS, RDS, and Lambda.
Experience building and deploying in Docker
Experience with Git
Experience writing production code in Kotlin
Additional Bonus Skills:
Experience in designing RESTful APIs
Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL and manipulating the database via an ORM
Experience with Python development for image processing
Experience with the design and implementation of microservices architectures, with preference for deployment in AWS
Knowledge of any of the following: Leaflet, Mapbox, Geoserver
Excellent verbal and written communication with the willingness to use them
Excellent attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills
Strong self-direction skills are critical and the ability to work with a small and growing team
Software Engineer - Node.js, Docker, AWS, JS - Sacramento Office
*** This role is in Sacramento, CA ***
People are the heart of every experience at One, as it is our people who are our greatest asset.
One is building a flexible, real-time platform to deliver next-generation financial products to consumers. Because, at One we believe that all are entitled to financial peace of mind and we are hard at work making it a reality. We are committed to helping consumers improve their financial lives with smarter, differentiated products and looking for the right people to join our growing team.
One honors people who work hard for a living - people building our communities and driving the economy. We are a highly motivated team with deep experience in financial services and technology. Honesty and trust are central to our value of integrity, and we are eager to have positive people who to be a part of One.
We are looking for full-time Software Engineers to develop for our new cloud-based infrastructure. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and owning the services and infrastructure that power our products. You will build beautiful web applications, sophisticated financial systems, and highly available services that form complex distributed systems. If you enjoy delivering amazing software that improves the lives of millions of consumers, we want to work with you. This role will be based in our Sacramento, CA office.
BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent employment experience.
Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity.
Solid Computer Science fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience.
You have strong knowledge of shipping impactful software projects.
Move fast, ship fast.
Build great things.
Take ownership of large projects.
Own product decisions.
Build features, create tools, and maintain code for everything users touch.
Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend.
Work closely with other teams in designing features.
Champion best practices and enforce technical standards.