Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Senior Frontend Developer
Are you a Web Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to make user experiences fascinating and dynamic? Do you possess technical creativity combined with strong coding skills, deep understanding of enterprise systems and know that our existing customers demand great things for their custom solutions?
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 Sugar Global Reseller of the Year, FayeBSG is also a leading partner with Sage, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and a variety of other products. We also build our own line of add-on products and offer custom software solutions.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and code solutions for customers that enable innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a fast-paced environment
- Identify business need and adapt solutions that align with the customer’s brand
- Work with professional services leadership and others to create technical solutions
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
- Adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, flexibility, and commitment to meeting deadlines are a must
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- Experience with any of popular backend MVC Frameworks (Express, Laravel, Django, Ruby on Rails..)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with web technologies to include:
- Expert knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into HTML and CSS
- A passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Thorough understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
Professional Skills & Experience
- Proactive, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong team-oriented skills (programming on the same project with other team members)
- Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
- Adept at working from home
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Sense of humor
Performance and attitude consistent with FayeBSG Values:
- Take Care of Our Clients
- Anything is Possible Attitude
- Move Fast
- Innovation Rules
- Commitment to Growth
- Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
- Own What Happens
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.
Apply now and work remotely at Faye Business Systems Group
Senior back end developer
Accountable is a 3 years old start-up making a financial assistant for the self-employed in Europe, with the objective to automate taxes.
We're growing 5x per year and just raised 5 million € to build the best product out there (and the marketing guys need some money too).
We have openings for one junior and one senior back-end developer. This covers the creation of APIs in node to be consumed by our our front-end clients, and the creation of some back-end computation engines to, for example, compute taxes in real time. After this round of recruitment we'll have a team of 8 or 9 developers (1 tech lead, 2 mobile, 2 web, 2 back-end, 1 infra, 1-2 data scientists), with a few more additional product people (graphic design, UX, QA).
We're based in Brussels and Berlin but the team is mostly remote now, so you can work from anywhere (we just ask that time difference and connection reliability don't impede collaboration).
- Be based in Europe or nearby
- 2+ years experience working with node.js (junior) or 4+ years (senior)
- Strong ownership and willingness to solve problems
Our stack is node + react + react native + mongo.
Apply now and work remotely at Accountable
At FinLync, we focus on solving the most pressing FinTech challenges facing the world’s largest companies. Our suite of elegant, easy-to-install apps give corporate finance and treasury departments complete, direct control of their data – in real-time.
Founded by globally recognized leaders in treasury and cash management, FinLync evolved from a series of partnerships among the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Our products include a suite of SAP-and other ERP-native Apps that give treasurers and cash managers beautifully designed and instant (API-driven) cash management experiences, fully embedded in their existing ERP System.
After completing a sizable fundraise from eminent investors, we are expanding our team to fuel our global growth. This will enable us to deliver on current commitments, improve our existing apps, and build out new products to meet the needs of the worlds largest financial institutions and corporations!
In this role, you will be a hands-on product engineer, building innovative and category-defining applications for corporate banking. You will leverage your deep expertise but take a green-field and innovative approach to functional design. You will work with top talent developers to design and manage the build out of new maverick apps for bank’s new APIs.
Working in an agile team responsible for developing and advancing Finlync's cutting edge multi-bank connectivity solution.
- Development, maintenance, and enhancement of various features within the FinLync API ecosystem.
- Coordinate requirements and delivery with internal and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active approach to software development, advocating for best practices and safety in every step of the pipeline.
- Values context-awareness and data when making architectural decisions.
- Represent FinLync in technical conversations with high-profile clients.
- Self-organization and ownership of assigned projects.
- At least 5 years of delivering production level software.
- Extensive and proven experience as a software engineer using Node.js (preferably with Typescript).
- Expertise in publishing and consuming various API specs, formats, and implementations.
- Versatile experience working with various operating systems and cloud providers.
- Experience with administration of highly available and distributed production systems.
- Proficiency working with modern security standards and protocols.
- Proficiency in networking and working with isolated networks.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Interfaced with enterprise systems. e.g, ERP, SAP, Banks.
- Working experience or Certification with AWS.
- Deployed enterprise-level solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
Being successful in this role:
- Product-centric mindset and client obsession
- Shipping quality software
- Values accountability and ownership to get a project from inception to delivery with little to no regressions/introduced issues.
Keywords: Node.js, Jest, Typescript, OpenPGP, Highly Available (HA), Distributed Systems, Oauth, JWT, Machine Learning, SSL, Cryptography, OpenAPI Spec 3, Swagger, REST, RPC, XMLRPC, File systems, Networking
FinLync is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us to obtain assistance.
Apply now and work remotely at FInlync