Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Senior Front-end Web Developer
Kettle is seeking a front-end developer with a passion for solving problems and making creative concepts a reality through clean, maintainable code. The first client you’d be working alongside has been celebrated for its iconic design and groundbreaking engineering. And in the dev community they’re known for a meticulous approach to code that’s so pure, it’s considered an art in and of itself.
We’d like to know that you can:
5+ years experience in front-end web development
A track record of building component-based SPAs using React
Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills
Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
Familiarity with a variety of front end tooling systems
The right candidate should also have:
An insatiable curiosity for new techniques and a razor-sharp eye for detail
You’re serious about your work, but don’t take yourself too seriously
A passion for collaborating with a creative team to build great products
Jobs farther away
We are seeking very talented user interface engineers to develop and enhance existing web based applications. Utilize your broad base of experience to translate difficult business logic into readable and maintainable code. Make a direct impact on the company with your web front end expertise. We use cutting edge technology. Our company is growing rapidly, and we need more good people to help us do so.
Do you like building cutting edge applications? Do you write clean elegant code effortlessly while continuing to stretch the realm of what is possible? Do you get excited about using new technologies?
How you will be doing this
Create amazing products using the latest technologies.
Working with exceptional designers and developers from places like Google, CNN & Amazon.
Collaborate with design and engineering team members to solve complex problems.
Working in an Agile/Scrum environment with a team of seasoned developers, product owners and test engineers to develop web-based responsive Travel Solutions.
Developing in a startup environment where you can make an impact.
You are an excellent candidate if
You love learning and solving problems.
Self motivated and proactive.
You push the envelope of the UI.
Knowledge of Angular, React, SASS, Angular-Material, Gulp, Webpack, NPM and ExpressJS. Google Analytics experience is a plus
Familiarity with our old stack: JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Underscore, and LESS is a plus.
You have significant experience creating effective user interfaces on multiple platforms for the web , mobile and tablet using responsive development.
You have experience working with or assisting developers to implement designs.
You have experience planning and executing both redesign and new-concept design projects, from start to finish.
You are passionate about creating a fantastic user experience while being practical about what can be achieved in realistic timelines.
You are passionate about what you do and obsessed with keeping your Code Ninja skills sharp.
You look at the world around you and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything.
You can provide live links to sites / applications / github repos that you’re most proud of. Portfolio, graphical assets, code snippets, UI components, etc.
You are authorized to work in the U.S. and either living in or willing to relocate to the Atlanta area. Unfortunately, we are not currently sponsoring visas.
Drupal Web Developer
Capellic is looking for a professional, highly self motivated, web developer with at least two years of experience building and managing Drupal websites. Candidates must be capable of working independently, have good communications skills, play well with other developers and clients, and do what it takes to get the job done well and on time. Candidates will be expected to bring creative solutions to the table so that we can deliver the best websites and service to our clients.
Capellic is a growing digital agency working with some of North Americas biggest nonprofits. We work with great organizations making the world a better place. We offer competitive compensation packages and a flexible work environment. At Capellic we believe strongly in building a culture built on respect, hard work, and diversity in thought and approaches to problem solving.
The Capellic team works remotely. While we all love it, it does require that any new team member is able to provide their own workspaces suitable for video conferences with clients (and each other) and has minimal distractions. It also requires that all candidates should have excellent time management skills.
- Experience with Drupal 7.x and Drupal 8.x.
- Some custom module development and an understanding of the Drupal hook system.
- Familiarity with Form API.
- Drupal module and security updates.
- Paragraphs module.
- Experience with Pantheon hosting and continuous integration workflows including Circle CI.
- Familiarity with a Git based workflow for Drupal, using Features (Drupal 7) and Configuration Management (Drupal 8) and experience with Dev/Stage/Prod workflow.
- Writing and running automated tests (Behat).
- Experience with Lando local development tool.
- Data migration into Drupal or between Drupal versions.
- Active participation in the Drupal community (attendance, presentations, organization).
- Drupal performance optimization (New Relic, Google PageSpeed, cache optimization).
- Communicative Youll be part of a small, distributed team so communication is critical. Were looking for developers that proactively share status information and know when to ask for help.
- Quality Your code is organized, efficiently created, doesnt cut design corners, and commented and formatted per Drupals coding standards. Work from and implement business requirements articulated in a technical specification.
- Creative Team Player Proactively make suggestions on how to do something better and generally engages in discussions about best practices.
- Concise Documentation You create enough documentation to be clear, but not so much that it never gets read.
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Must have workspace that allows applicant to be effective/focused and suitable for client-facing video conferences.
- Salary commensurate with experience, range $50,000 to $70,000.
- Annual professional development and education budget. This can be spent on conferences, seminars, classes anything that advances your professional goals.
- 21 days PTO per year.
- Healthcare available after three months.
Austin, New York City and San Diego metro area based developers highly desired. Los Angeles also possible. You must reside within the United States.
How to Apply
Please provide the following information:
- Example websites that you have worked on and your role on the project.
- Code examples, modules/themes you have built or use regularly or anything that provides for a good starting point in the conversation about your experience and development perspective.
- A Drupal, developer or life experience that distinguishes you as a team member.
- Anything that you would like for us to know about your technical skills and/or professionalism.
Submit materials to email@example.com.Apply