Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory.
- Understand and translate functional requirements into efficient, maintainable and scalable source code
- Active planning and implementation of complex web-based applications
- Further development of test automation
- Writing source code and tests
- Reviewing and testing source code
- Strong frontend skills (React, Storybook)
- Experience with remote work (>1 year)
- Striving for quality (Automated tests & clean code)
- Team-player, looking for a long-term project
- Able to work during 10:00 – 16:00 CEST
WHAT WE OFFER
Work with a highly motivated and proven team
Warming and diverse company culture
100% remote / flexible schedules
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment
Apply now and work remotely at smartclip Europe GmbH
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for 1-2 creative full-stack or back-end engineers interested in building a global safety net.
🚀 About SafetyWing
At SafetyWing, we do not have a strong division between tech and product - we are all part of the product development, and we all participate in strategic decisions for the company. We believe this is the path to create great products.
We’re a strong team of 30, our headquarter is in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health, insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems.
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b).
💻 Languages and technologies we use
- Java (soon with the addition of Kotlin), Guice (dependency injection), Gradle
- React / Redux
- MySQL (with Hibernate and Liquibase)
- Google cloud platform
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Is great at programming and enjoys what they do
- Enjoys taking ownership over a product
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the internet
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem
- Is intellectually honest and have high integrity
🧘 What we offer
You will receive both salary and equity compensation, health insurance, laptop, a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation, and during non-covid times we have three to four annual gatherings where you will join us, including attending a tech conference. The previous three gatherings were in Norway, Mexico, and San Francisco respectively. The next full-team gathering is planned for Ljubljana when the border situation gets better.
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
Apply now and work remotely at SafetyWing
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Software Engineering - Java / J2EE / Cloud / DevOps / WorkFlow / API
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Minimum 5 years of Full stack development experience with a focus on Java based applications on large/medium sized projects
* Proven experience in building/enhancing business critical systems
* Working Experience in React preferable but Angular is also fine
* Good working Experience on APIs and communication mechanisms like Kafka, MQ
* Experience on Cloud like AWS and big data platforms like Hadoop is must
* Proficiency in CI/CD pipeline, Dev Ops is must
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging between $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology centers worldwide, our team of close to 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
At Controls & Continuity group withIN Commercial Banking Technology, we are looking for a full stack developer lead with skills and experience with large-scale real time mission critical applications who will be responsible for design, development and delivery of a next generation dashboarding, reporting and analytic applications.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransApply