Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
Remote Position - Full Stack Developer
Hey! Fast growing supplement company is looking for a full-time, full stack developer with 4 - 6 years experience to help with API integrations, sales funnel creation and front-end work for e-commerce pages and wordpress sites.
- Setting up new sales pages and e-commerce pages
- Slice/code HTML pages from PSD files
- Help with our WordPress blog
- Third Party API integrations
- Database Management
- HTML5 & CSS3, JS and jQuery front end programming
- PHP 5.5+ back end programming
- Frameworks such Laravel and Symfony 2, 3 and 4
- Experience with MySQL
- Basic Linux server administration
- General knowledge of unit testing or test driven development (we don't heavily rely on tests except for critical sales/billing functions)
- Browser/device cross compatibility (pages must be 95% compatible)
- Experience with Git workflow (we use BitBucket)
- Ecommerce experience
- Amazon AWS experience
- Lime Light CRM, Get Response or Cake API
- English must be top notch
- Work USA hours
- Fast and open communication
- Very available by phone, Skype, Slack and email during work hours
- Tests and reviews work religiously
- Can lookup information in company wiki/knowledge base
- Detail oriented and organized
About The Job:
- Email response needed within 30 minutes during work hours
- Available for calls and chat via Skype during work hours
- Ok with being on call 24/7 during curing critical launch periods (there is bonus compensation during this periods)
- Hours must be standard, for example, 8 - 4PM every day. Occasional changes are ok.
- Holidays and vacation days are ok. Two weeks notification unless its an emergency.
Salary $50,000 - $65,000
If you'd like to apply for this position please submit resume along with answers to the following 5 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Your A-Player Web Developer Is Here!"
1. Why do you think you're a superstar for this position? (500 words max)
2. Where are you located?(State,Country) Are you working USA hours?(Yes/No)
3. Are you OK being available during nights and weekends in case of the occasional emergency situation?(Yes/No)
4. Confirm you're ok with some adult content. One of our products is advertised on adult websites.(Yes/No)
5. Are you OK with taking a paid, 90-minute long test as part of this application process?(Yes/No)
If you make it to Round 2 the next step is a quick test on Test Dome, which you will be paid for your time to take, as well as a short interview with our project manager and current lead developer.
Interview Process is 3 stages long and consist of the following:
Stage 1: Written Response
Stage 2: Written Response + Test Dome Test - 90 Minutes (You will be compensated for taking the test)
Stage 3: Video Interview
If you make it to Round 2 the next step is a quick test on Test Dome, which you will be paid for your time to take, as well as a short video interview where you'll get more information on the company and position.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Long-term, consistent work
- Flexible Hours
- Remote Work
Jobs farther away
Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack
Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack
We are looking for a full stack developer with strong analytic, design, and programming skills, as well as large scale system-level design & API experience. You will be part of a world-class team that focuses on cutting edge development to create some of the most comprehensive software in the analytics, big-data, and information-security industry. As a member of our team you will help us meet one of our current challenges by bringing various technologies and platforms together into a single global customer facing application-set. You will understand the various moving pieces and understand how they all fit together, and help our team design and deliver the next generation of global security tools.
We are looking for a critical thinker that can comprehend the big picture while also being able to develop individual components. This requires great communications skills, interpersonal and team skills, and the right balance of personal ownership and ' team sport' mind-sets.
As a senior backend-developer you will work closely with Product Owners and the UX team to deliver a state of the art user experience, and you will also contribute to various architectures, both at system and individual program levels.
You will be involved in many challenging and exciting activities including, but not limited to, conversion of static components into system capable API interfaces, consolidating various technologies, discovering ways to reorganize the code base for efficient development, and stabilizing, optimizing and replacing existing code across a broad collection of components, programs, and systems.
Some responsibilities will include:
Design/develop reusable and scalable PHP components
Create APIs for integration with multiple systems, many globally distributed
Develop elegant solutions for complex problems
Work within a fast paced Agile environment and a great globally-focused team
Find new ways to consolidate code and decrease future deployment/development time
5+ years in a PHP environment
Knowledge of the Symfony framework very desirable
Hands-on experience with database management and SQL/MySQL
Experience in API development REST/JSON
Single sign-on solutions and API authentication OAuth/SSO/SAML
Unit Testing (PHP/JS)
Full Stack Engineer (Python)
Recruiting Firm Riderflex has been hired by our client, ReStream Solutions, to find their Full Stack Engineer!
Company: ReStream Solutions
Industry: Oil & Gas Data Collection and Analysis
Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Reports to: Director of Software Engineering
Direct reports: None
In your role as a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing software programs for ReStream Solutions. In this role, your primary job duty will be to create, test, and implement software programs. Additional responsibilities will be to evaluate these software programs for performance issues, bugs, and design flaws. Your other job duties as a full stack engineer can involve assisting with programming code reviews, and creating functional or unit tests.
- Work on different parts of the stack (devOps, back-end, front-end, etc) across a range of languages
- Learn and apply new skills/languages/architectures quickly
- Build systems that can parse, clean, and aggregate time-series data
- Build, test, and maintain core services (APIs) with REST endpoints
- Support the data analytics group with requested API functionality
- Support the embedded systems group as needed
- The ReStream Technology Stack is AWS , Python (Flask), PHP (Symfony), MongoDB , and React.js
- Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Significant MongoDB/Postgres (or similar) experience
- Demonstrated ETL capabilities
- Significant experience with a major web framework (e.g., Django, Symfony, or Flask)
- Data Analytics with Python, including NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and Jupyter Notebooks
- Embedded system development experience
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical, fluid, or chemical processes
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- CS degree from an accredited university
- Startup experience
ReStream Solutions offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global Business Advisory and Recruiting Firm. As Culture Analysts, our core purpose is to maximize profits for our clients by matching their company culture to candidate personalities that fit. At Riderflex, our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from C-Suite to Manager level.
**Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips