Front-end Jobs nearNew York, NY
smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory.
- Understand and translate functional requirements into efficient, maintainable and scalable source code
- Active planning and implementation of complex web-based applications
- Further development of test automation
- Writing source code and tests
- Reviewing and testing source code
- Strong frontend skills (React, Storybook)
- Experience with remote work (>1 year)
- Striving for quality (Automated tests & clean code)
- Team-player, looking for a long-term project
- Able to work during 10:00 – 16:00 CEST
WHAT WE OFFER
Work with a highly motivated and proven team
Warming and diverse company culture
100% remote / flexible schedules
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment
Apply now and work remotely at smartclip Europe GmbH
Jobs farther away
AI/ML- Full Stack -Reliability, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Play a part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. Create groundbreaking software test and delivery technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. Collaborate with the teams building the most scalable AI/ML systems in existence. Join the Apples Siri Search team!
Apple's AI/ML organization is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Software Engineer in Test who will play a central role in the test and delivery of massive search-based Internet services. We are looking for people with the experience and desire to create better and more efficient ways to ship code at Apples extremely high standard of quality.
- Write automated tests for high-performance and Internet scale services.
- Write and maintain code and frameworks to verify the correctness of software and data.
- Participate in verification of frequent product releases.
- Work closely with software engineers on technical issues related to the development of complex, large-scale systems.
- Preferred: ability to deal well with ambiguous problems, and proceed with good judgement