Front-end Jobs nearPortland, OR
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Engineer
This is a unique opportunity for an engineer to join Trinity as the first full stack web developer on an existing product development team. You won’t just be building feature sets – in addition to writing code, we’re looking for a team member to contribute to architectural/product design decisions and provide leadership on development processes. The role provides the best of both worlds: the freedom to make an impact and the structure/stability of working on a team with clear technical product leadership and an existing, well-differentiated product.
The candidate would focus on supporting the launch of Trinity’s first fully productized offering, a multi-dimensional financial modeling application that was designed and built by an in-house team, leveraging a front-end vendor to build out the web app components. The product has finished V1 and V2 development and is in early stages of commercialization, with very positive feedback from early clients. The candidate would work as a part of the in-house team that designed the software and built the algorithms and back-end components. Trinity will give a demo of the product as well as a detailed overview of the technology stack during the interview process, to give the candidate an understanding of the application.Responsibilities and Duties
- Take the lead on implementing a basic dev ops and tech ops framework for the product described above
- Provide technical support as the product launches and we expand to more clients
- Lead front-end development efforts, likely initially focused on extending visualization capabilities for the product
- Advise on development team processes, improve/formalize code review, etc.
- 3+ years working as a full stack web developer (required)
- Exposure to dev ops and tech ops (required – note: candidate does not have to have been in a dev ops/tech ops role, just familiar with best practices)
- Relational data modeling (preferred)
- React (required)
- Typescript (preferred)
- Python Flask API (preferred)
- Azure SQL, Azure serverless architecture (preferred)
- Personal characteristics
- Good communicator who is not afraid to ask questions or defend their opinion
- Can put themselves in the shoes of the product user, to inform design/development/testing
- Writes high-quality code that is always thoroughly tested
- Able to manage multiple workstreams and work in an entrepreneurial, Agile-ish development setting
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS. To learn more about how we are elevating life sciences and driving from evidence to action, visit trinitylifesciences.com.