Front-end Jobs nearPortland, OR
Jobs farther away
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Janus Henderson to manage the recruitment of this position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
With more than 350 investment professionals*, Janus Henderson Investments provide access to some of the industry's most talented and innovative thinkers, spanning equities, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternatives, globally. Our investment teams blend insight, originality, and precision with rigorous analysis, structured processes, and robust risk management. They seek to be at the forefront of anticipating and adapting to change to deliver market-leading, risk-adjusted returns.
Our individual, intermediary, and institutional clients span the globe. They value our partnership approach and entrust us with more than US$374.8bn of their assets*. Our conviction in the value of active management means building partnerships on openness and trust, channelling expertise from across the business, and communicating the views of our experts in a timely and relevant way. We measure success on the outcomes we deliver to clients. We work as teams toward this end goal and this has fostered an environment of dynamic and productive collaboration. Excited Yet?!?!? This role would offer the opportunity to develop a new internal web application for product master data management.
* Develop the new internal web application for product master data management
* Collaborate with the Business Analyst(s) and QA's to understand and develop functional and non-functional requirements for the web application
* Cooperate with other Application Developers currently on project
* Conduct Agile development - development in sprints, with frequent releases
* Develop subject matter expertise on product master data management - from a developer's perspective
* Become familiar with Janus Henderson's Business and IT strategy and how the role supports this
* Adhere to the team's policies and procedures suggesting improvements where relevant
* Manage your day-to-day work with a high degree of autonomy
Skills & Requirements
* Entity Framework
* Azure DevOps, GIT, CICD (Pipelines)
* SQL Server (inc. Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers)
* Exposure to Asset Management
* Full project lifecycle experience