Front-end Jobs nearPortland, OR
Full Stack Developer
Hello from Ko-fi!
Do you want to join the team that helps creators earn over $1.5m per month from doing what they love?
We’re looking for full-stack developers to help us build the platform that empowers creators around the world to fund their passions.
We've already helped creators earn over $25m in donations, commissions and subscriptions and we're just getting started! We've got big plans to become the go-to platform for creators to fund their creative work directly from their fans.
In this role you'll make a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap straight away and ship your work to millions of active members of the community.
### In This Role, You Will:
- Help creators everywhere earn a living doing what they love
- Work directly with Ko-fi’s founder and first developer
- Receive competitive pay + bonuses
- Have a professional development allowance
- Work on high-impact projects with lots of autonomy
- Ship code used by millions of people every month
### Salary Range
Totally dependent upon experience and fit, but we're broadly looking for developers in the $35k - $55k p.a. range with the potential for regular bonuses.
### What It's Like to Work at Ko-fi
Everything we do is driven by our community. The core team is small and dedicated, we build fast and we ship fast! It's very rewarding to see when new features and experiences you've built have an immediate impact on the community.
Jarrich - Developer
Apply now and work remotely at Ko-fi
Jobs farther away
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Janus Henderson to manage the recruitment of this position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
With more than 350 investment professionals*, Janus Henderson Investments provide access to some of the industry's most talented and innovative thinkers, spanning equities, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternatives, globally. Our investment teams blend insight, originality, and precision with rigorous analysis, structured processes, and robust risk management. They seek to be at the forefront of anticipating and adapting to change to deliver market-leading, risk-adjusted returns.
Our individual, intermediary, and institutional clients span the globe. They value our partnership approach and entrust us with more than US$374.8bn of their assets*. Our conviction in the value of active management means building partnerships on openness and trust, channelling expertise from across the business, and communicating the views of our experts in a timely and relevant way. We measure success on the outcomes we deliver to clients. We work as teams toward this end goal and this has fostered an environment of dynamic and productive collaboration. Excited Yet?!?!? This role would offer the opportunity to develop a new internal web application for product master data management.
* Develop the new internal web application for product master data management
* Collaborate with the Business Analyst(s) and QA's to understand and develop functional and non-functional requirements for the web application
* Cooperate with other Application Developers currently on project
* Conduct Agile development - development in sprints, with frequent releases
* Develop subject matter expertise on product master data management - from a developer's perspective
* Become familiar with Janus Henderson's Business and IT strategy and how the role supports this
* Adhere to the team's policies and procedures suggesting improvements where relevant
* Manage your day-to-day work with a high degree of autonomy
Skills & Requirements
* Entity Framework
* Azure DevOps, GIT, CICD (Pipelines)
* SQL Server (inc. Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers)
* Exposure to Asset Management
* Full project lifecycle experience