Front-end Jobs nearPortland, OR
React Native Developer
About the React Native Developer position
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer who will be responsible for supporting the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases. Your duties will include translating our product manager needs into functioning websites & ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
React Native Developer Responsibilities and Duties are:
Develop fully functional iOS / Android applications writing clean code
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance.
Work together with the Product Development team to plan new features.
Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them.
Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards.
Find and suggest new features, applications, and protocols.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
React Native Developer Qualifications and Skills are:
2+ years of experience with React Native.
Strong experience in firebase.
An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken in English.
Experience in working in an agile/scrum environment.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas.
Familiar with Swift, Objective C, and Java.
Apply now and work remotely at Mozn
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Software Engineer
Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup that offers online Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. We offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on MAT (Suboxone/Buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioral counseling, and support for the patient.
The Opioid Epidemic is a systemic problem - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of Americans have access to treatment. Bicycle Health is addressing this gap by offering online, affordable, and confidential treatment with the goal of helping patients take back control of their lives. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to join our cross functional team and put their talents to work towards building something that matters - directly impacting the way people overcome their opioid dependence to live productive and happy lives. Curious, passionate, and creative problem solvers seeking to learn and contribute in a high-growth environment are welcome to apply.
You can expect to:
- Build new product features and APIs for our mobile application, internal web application, and backend services using GraphQL, React, and Typescript.
- Write and perform tests, troubleshoot and implement bug fixes.
- Continuously improve our patients' experience in cross-functional partnerships with design, medical and behavioral health teams.
Skills we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-years React experience in a paid engineering position.
- Minimum 3-years Node.JS experience in a paid engineering position.
- Minimum 1-year Typescript experience in a paid engineering position.
- 3 or more years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining web applications and backend services.
- Proficiency in GraphQL, Typescript, React, Node.JS, CSS, HTML, and mobile responsive design.
- Proficiency in defining and implementing API's.
- Proficiency in defining and implementing data persistence layers.
- Experience with CI/CD and writing maintainable code.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
What would set you apart:
- Experience building and maintaining multiple web applications from the ground up.
- Experience with GCP, Cloud Firestore, and BigQuery.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Athena EHR and HIPAA.
- A mix of salary and equity in Bicycle Health. We just closed our first round of financing - get in on the ground floor!
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
Location: This is a full-time 40hours per week remote position.Apply