Front-end Jobs nearPortland, OR
Senior Software Developer
As a startup founded in Berlin and Madrid in 2019, AUCTA aims to enable industrial companies to levarage the value of their CAD data beyond the engineering department.
We are looking for experienced and highly skilled developers to become the fourth and fifth members of the tech team.
- Build the next-generation of technical knowledge transfer platforms.
- Work in an international team of very talented hackers.
- Write lots of solid, high quality TypeScript. Your peers will review it and help you hone your skills.
- Push WebXR to the limit, making device-agnostic experiences compatible with VR and AR headsets.
- Be very independent and autonomous in your responsibilities.
- Manage your own time. We focus on results, not micro-managing.
- Have creative freedom to find the best way to solve problems and implement new features.
- Report directly to the CTO. We won't waste your time with meetings or management rituals. We'll respect your intelligence, your experience and your time.
- Use Emacs :)
- 5 to 10 years of software development experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A Github profile with code we can read.
- Some familiarity with VR or 3D computer graphics.
- Appreciation towards software craftmanship.
Nice to have
- Familiarty with Lisp, Clojure, Haskell, Forth or any other unconventional languages.
- Use Emacs (or Vim) as you main text editor.
- Familiarity with React and Redux.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Live in (or close to) Madrid.
- Enjoy disucussing about philosophy and/or videogames.
- Possibility to receive equity as stock options.
- High-end hardware for your workstation or laptop.
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and manage your own time.
- Very hacker-friendly working environment.
- LAN parties and videogame tournaments.
The development team is based in Madrid. We're going to give priority to the candidates that have the possibility to work from our office once or twice per week, but it is not a hard requirement.
We are open to receive your application even if you don't fulfill all the requirements if you can convince us of your value.
Apply now and work remotely at AUCTA.ioApply
Senior Full stack Engineer React and Node 100
##What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
##Who you are
We are looking for a candidate who has experience with microservice, event driven architecture in AWS including challenges such as long lasting functions and with interest in incorporating Blockchain and NFT.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience with NodeJS, Express, AWS, Blockchain and NFT
Experience design backend rest APIs, Microservices and database models
Serverless experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
Versatility in Tech Stack will be advantageous
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
##Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW
Apply now and work remotely at ClevertechApply
Front end Engineer
We are looking for a talented engineer with a passion for hands-on development, working on a complex code base, developing products with great UI & UX, and thrive to expand their skills every day.
You will be building a tool for developers used by some of the most inspiring tech companies in the world (Airbnb, GitHub, Mailchimp).
Their application is consisted of three different parts: the core (or library) that holds the business logic, the UI component library (our in-house tailored version of MaterialUI), and the application itself (which utilizes the two other parts). Ideally, you’ll be working on those three parts as our client values a full-stack mindset and comprehensive thinking.
- Work on a world-class tool for API development with an aim to deploy to 10M+ developers
- Developing a complex frontend application with React, TypeScript, Electron
- Help maintaining high code quality standards and utilize devops tools and automation
- Be the owner of features and sub-projects
- Directly work with the founder of the product
- Deliver improvements and new features quickly
- Help incremental improvements and pragmatic adoption of new technologies
- At least 10 years of hands-on development experience
A deep understanding of computer science and programming concepts
- A deep appreciation of well crafted UIs, beautifully designed products and smooth user experiences (you could have been a designer in another life)
- Desire to write clean, maintainable, testable code
- Curiosity for and experience in TDD is a plus
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience in working on a productivity app or developer tool is a plus
- Self-driven, self-learner, builder, and achiever. You love getting things done.
You will be working within a small team of highly experienced developers. We want you to thrive in a very flexible environment, so we also:
- Reimburse your coworking space or home office expenses
- Offer 2-3 company trips per year
- Work with a global team that serves world-class tech companies
Apply now and work remotely at Omnes
Jobs farther away
Front End Software Engineer
ColdQuanta is developing a quantum computing platform that relies on a suite of uniquely integrated hardware and software. We're looking for a frontend software engineer to accelerate the development of our quantum computing service. This role will involve building frontend web applications that allow users to interact with our quantum datacenter.Apply
Senior Front-End Developer
Excellent opportunity for a top-notch Sr. Front-End Developer skilled in React to help drive and contribute to the development and vision of Alfi’s current & next-gen products.
As a Sr. Front-End Developer, you will have the chance to take ownership of your wheelhouse as you lead in your own direction in lockstep with your peers. You will be responsible for delivering clean and effective code in alignment with initiative deadlines, contributing to the adherence of the Scrum methodology, and using your skills & experience to provide mentorship to Junior Developers to facilitate industry best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing startup enterprise for anyone who is looking to advance their career with the expectation of contributing to our company values & team-culture. If you’re looking to get in with an edge company at a great time, with a great team of passionate engineers, please read on.
Translate UI/UX compositions into functional, extensible, and testable components.
Develop readable code from an interface-first approach to deliver features on a timely cadence.
Provide feedback & review peers’ code and refactor code of your own when necessary.
Contribute to ongoing documentation.
Provide articulate mentorship of Mid-Level & Junior developers on clean code design and best practices.
Participate in all faculties of Scrum Methodology.
2+ years of React development and Flux implementations.
Strong understanding of Front-End concepts: e.g; Hash-Routing, DOM, ShadowDOM, CSSOM, Box-Model.
Demonstrable ability to decompose UI elements into reusable components.
Solid understanding of both OOP and Functional Programming concepts.
Firm understanding of Software Coupling, Composition vs Inheritance, and Function Purity.
Eye for UX design, mind for engineering simplicity, and propensity to program to interfaces -- not implementations.
Must work in the Downtown Denver office
Familiarity with Scrum Methodology
Classic algorithms & data-structures, Software Design Patterns, SOLID, and more than 1 front-end framework.
ReactNative, Redux, or other front-end stores and data-flow models.
Java, Scala, Kotlin, and Android development.
Python, AWS, Lambdas, REST.
Experience or interest in PHP/Wordpress.
If your skillset aligns with the qualifications above, then we welcome your application to work with the best, rapidly growing team here at Alfi. Everyone at Alfi acknowledges that hard work, bravery, honesty, accountability and dignity are universal values that benefit everyone and empower the individual to accomplish even the toughest goals. We invite you to join our growing family of engineers on this journey.
Two Weeks Paid Vacation Leave
Snacks and Drinks
Full Stack Web Developer (Various Levels)
* 3+ years experience building scalable, reliable and robust web applications
* Building or designing rest API's
* Experience with React and Ruby (preferred)
* Preferred proficiency with full-stack development
* Competitive Salary**
* Unlimited PTO
* Open Hack Days every other Friday
* Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with 50% Matching
* Friday Happy Hours
* Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, and Sports Leagues
* Rooftop, Gym, and Events at the Chicago Office (when safely available to reopen)
This is a permanent, full-time role only and can provide sponsorship if needed. If this sounds like you, email me your resume today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply
React Angular Software Engineer
MakeMydeal, a new Cox Automotive company, specializes in creating the absolute best online communication experience for automotive car purchases today. This is an exciting time for our business as we have developed a leading eCommerce solution that helps automotive consumers connect with car dealerships to agree on the terms of their deal online before visiting the dealership.
Technology We Use:
Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
Actively participate in agile team activities
Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Actively support MakeMyDeal products across web and mobile platforms