WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with members that have been part of the early engineering function at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧 What will I be doing?
We build a fast-growing, enterprise-grade training platform with lots of functionality and integrations, and a beautiful UI. Engineers are tasked with architecting projects from the ground up in a scalable way using the technologies they see fit, while building a growing layer of common architecture to support the expanding codebase.
👷♀️ Projects I might work on:
- A reporting/analytics engine to surface all the training metrics generated by our system. Architecting the data pipeline that serves these analytical queries.
- Research and implement a state management approach (Redux, etc.) for our frontend React components
- Set up a continuous testing pipeline. Build up test suite and make sure it runs in a reasonable amount of time. Integrate testing with our code review tool.
- Architecting, developing, and deploying new features for our core SaaS product
- Help grow the engineering team and capabilities, including supporting hiring.
- Partner with engineering leaders to define and execute on engineering excellence.
- Review systems designs, technology decisions, and code to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Facilitate technology discussions with engineers to build consensus and create alignment around important technology decisions.
- Share learning and knowledge to empower distributed decision making while shaping future engineering leaders.
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 5+ years of industry-experience building product quality software
- Hands on Ruby on Rails Development working in a fast paced environment
- Solid grasp of Postgres or other relational databases
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Enjoy mentoring others who tend to look to you for guidance whether to solve an architecture challenge or unwind a git problem
Our tech stack consists of: Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, AWS
Full healthcare coverage
Stipend for remote work setup
One of the best teams in tech!
This Staff Full Stack Engineer role can be based anywhere in the US
Apply now and work remotely at WorkRamp