Senior Software Engineer (.NET/React)
After closing a £3.5M round of investment led by LEGO, we are growing our engineering team to build world-class educational tools for teachers and their students, around the world.
Our mission is to make the world happier and smarter. We are developing digital products that ensure that every learner has access to great teaching and learning, personalised to their ability and needs. Eedi already reaches millions of teachers and their learners in over 14,500 schools worldwide.
Apply now and work remotely at Eedi (a LEGO backed startup)Apply
Full Stack Developer
Hello from Ko-fi!
Do you want to join the team that helps creators earn over $1.5m per month from doing what they love?
We’re looking for full-stack developers to help us build the platform that empowers creators around the world to fund their passions.
We've already helped creators earn over $25m in donations, commissions and subscriptions and we're just getting started! We've got big plans to become the go-to platform for creators to fund their creative work directly from their fans.
In this role you'll make a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap straight away and ship your work to millions of active members of the community.
### In This Role, You Will:
- Help creators everywhere earn a living doing what they love
- Work directly with Ko-fi’s founder and first developer
- Receive competitive pay + bonuses
- Have a professional development allowance
- Work on high-impact projects with lots of autonomy
- Ship code used by millions of people every month
### Salary Range
Totally dependent upon experience and fit, but we're broadly looking for developers in the $35k - $55k p.a. range with the potential for regular bonuses.
### What It's Like to Work at Ko-fi
Everything we do is driven by our community. The core team is small and dedicated, we build fast and we ship fast! It's very rewarding to see when new features and experiences you've built have an immediate impact on the community.
Jarrich - Developer
Apply now and work remotely at Ko-fi
This position is responsible for developing web-based applications in modern technologies in an Agile / Kanban environment. Adhere to best practices when designing, implementing, testing and developing scalable, secure code. Work closely with Product Managers, Quality Analysts and DevOps Engineers.
JOB ESSENTIAL DUTIES : These are job duties essential for every position at Libera
- Actively listens to others
- Ability to present information
- Written communication skills
- Demonstrate concern and understanding
- Treat confidential information appropriately
- Promote open communication
- Provide timely and effective written/verbal communication
- Keep others informed of progress and/or problems
- Share information
- Explain reasons for decisions affecting others
Proactive approach to solving problems
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Demonstrate conflict resolution skills and ability to solve problems
Identify and mitigate risks appropriately
Recommend improvements to security policies when possible weaknesses are observed
Deliver according to Corporate goals
Demonstrate ability to manage conflict
Take proactive approach to implement change
Ensure all people are treated with dignity and respect
Demonstrate a positive attitude
Display willingness to make decisions
Is customer focused
Motivate others to perform well
Seek opportunities for professional / self-development
Exhibits confidence in self and others
Be polite and avoid offensive language
Seek to be an example in all actions and interactions
Work effectively and dependably with others to meet team objectives
Demonstrate concern and understanding for co-workers
Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
Prepares for and leads meetings
Demonstrate strong responsibility toward personal assignments
Is accountable for actions
Use and/or encourages joint problem solving
Involves others in decision making
Is open to receiving and giving feedback
Develop peer relationships
- Follow Libera’s Mission by “Simplifying life through leveraging technology”
- Embrace Libera’s Vision “To become the provider of choice for those bettering our world”
- Values: Foster and deliver according to:
- “Integrity” by being fair and balanced, truthful, and upholding moral fortitude
- “Innovation” by taking action to revolutionize, change, and transform our organization
- “Collaboration” by working together and sharing common goals to find the Win-Win
- “Pioneering” by discovering, spearheading, and trailblazing to create original products
- “Community” by serving the needs of others and of our world
- Guiding Principles:
- Consistently place “Relationship First, Business Second”
- When collaborating “Never Negate Perception” because our “Differences Matter”
- Embrace our “Always Be Improving” mentality
- Exhibit a continuous “Overcome Every Problem” attitude by recommending solutions
All the above job duties are subject to reasonable accommodation. This job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks, duties, and/or responsibilities other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply now and work remotely at Libera, Inc.Apply