Picstars is building the best full-service social advertising platform where brands and influencers build long term value with creative and high quality content. Our full-service managed platform takes care of organizing and running influencer campaigns - from creative content generation through briefing influencers to the measurement and evaluation of campaigns. Our approach is based on high-quality, unique and authentic content from inspiring influencers primarily in the sport & lifestyle areas.
About the Role
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our team and have an immediate impact building brand new web applications. We are planning several projects including a mobile optimized SPA and internal and external web applications, all based on React and ideally Typescript. You will work closely with our PM and backend engineers to deliver these world class web applications. This is also an opportunity to work alongside the CTO to define the technical direction and ways of working for the entire frontend.
This is a fully remote position. We are looking for EU-based candidates who are willing to work during our standard working hours (~ 9:00 - 18:00 CET). You will join an existing distributed team that is used to working remotely.
- Create modern, intuitive, robust, and reusable user interfaces using React
- Develop, fix and maintain our frontend applications across multiple platforms
- Write clean, modular, robust and well-tested frontend components and libraries
- Build cross platform, cross browser, responsive HTML and CSS
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality code
- Keep quality high by writing tests, participating in peer code review, keeping things simple and automating as much as possible.
- Work closely with the product managers, designers and other team members to implement wireframes, animations and designs into pixel perfect immersive frontend experiences.
- A degree in computer science OR equivalent experience as a frontend engineer
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Excellent understanding of and experience with React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience integrating REST-based APIs
- Experience writing unit and E2E tests for frontend applications
- Excellent written and verbal English
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with a backend development language - Go, Java, Ruby, C/C++
- Familiarity with Typescript
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working in an agile environment and using Git, Jira, Google Docs and Confluence.
- German language skills
- Interested in and/or familiarity with influencer marketing and social media
- A love of animated GIFs and emoji 😆
Apply now and work remotely at Picstars