Sr Full Stack Engineer Impact Startup
Medorion is an Israeli based impact startup that helps healthcare organizations to improve clinical outcomes, such as increasing cancer screening rates, vaccinations uptake, pharmacy usage. By combining Artificial Intelligence and Behavioral Science, our SaaS platform models the members’ behavioral profile and predicts the best engagement strategy.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Full Stack developer to join us!
What you’ll do:
On our day to day, we work on building a microservice-based AI infrastructure, web interface, and constantly studying and integrating new state-of-the-art technologies. Our team is still very small, so you’ll have a crucial part in all the development processes including research, design, implementation, and monitoring.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 8 years of software development experience.
- At least 4 years of back-end development using Node.js/ Python/ C#/ Go/ Java.
- At least 4 years of front-end experience using popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and familiarity with MV* patterns.
- At least 4 years of experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middlewares (Redis, Mongo, PubSub).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar from a leading university or college.
- Experienced with Linux based dev-ops infrastructure like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Independence, high motivation, and good communication skills.
- passion for working on solutions that have a positive impact on society
It would be nice if you:
Familiarity with Kubernetes Internals.
Experience with Data Engineering and ETLs
Familiar with Data Science.
Apply now and work remotely at Medorion
Senior Back End Engineer
We are building some really exciting sh*t at x.ai
At x.ai, we're building artificial intelligence super-powered productivity software. The software schedules meetings for our customers automatically. It avoids the typical back and forth over emails and negotiates when and where the meeting is to happen. The software uses state-of-the-art machine learning in our production environment. We're looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join us on the journey in building this new frontier. You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals in a fully distributed setting.
- Be a main driver and contributor in building, testing, instrumenting for analytics, and deploying user-centric features to production end to end – own and drive the full cycle of building web applications, API and system integrations from system design to deployment
- Take ownership of our technical stack: drive improvements to address system complexity and tech debt, define and champion best practices of software development
- Actively participate in collaborative brainstorming and design, identifying defects or discrepancies in requirements and resolves with appropriate stakeholders
- Leverage your UI/UX experience to advocate, drive and implement user-friendly features
- Collaborate on feature implementation from UI design (using and improving on our style guide) to system implementation, to optimize for usability, execute these features end to end, including testing and monitoring in production
- Be customer obsessed: Identify and build metrics or tools to help us understand customer behavior and work closely with Product to develop new features to drive customer delight
- Able to find the right tool for the job. Quickly evaluate different libraries but not afraid to roll your own stuff
5+ years of relevant experience
Expert in Typescript
Expert in API integrations
Expert in Node.js
Experience in React
Experience in CSS/SCSS
Experience in development tooling like NPM and Gulp, and front-end testing frameworks
Strong written and verbal communication skills
+/- 8 hours from EST
Thrives in a fully remote setting
Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that is comfortable with uncertainties - evolve as needed, flexibility is key!
Apply now and work remotely at x.ai