Sporty's sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa's list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing mobile-first, responsive front ends that are used millions of times per day. We wrote our frontend from scratch in VueJS about 3 years ago, so you’ll be working with the latest technology instead of wrangling with decades-old spaghetti code.
We are hiring both Mid and Senior level Frontend Engineers and a willingness to work in Vue.js is fine - as long as you are willing to learn and have demonstrable experience in a similar frontend framework.
Who We Are
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform which serves millions of daily active users across the globe via technology and operations hubs across more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
We have already built a capable and proven team of 300+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
Our Stack (we dont expect you to have all of these!)
Vue + Vuex + Vue Router + Webpack + Less + SCSS
AWS, Circle, Drone CI, K8s
Develop mobile-first frontends in VueJS
Focus on performance and user experience
Create frontends for the backend management systems
Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as
described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
Participate in team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives
Mentoring less experienced team members
Familiarity with at least one: Vue, React, Angular
Familiarity with Git, ES6, Webpack, Less or Sass, and NodeJS
Familiarity with state management like Vuex, Redux, Ngrx
Knowledge of backend stack is a plus
An ability to work independently
Excellent communication skills
Based in Europe
Quarterly and flash bonuses
Flexible working hours
Annual company holidays - we’re still hoping to make it to Koh Samui in 2021!
Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organization
We score 100% on The Joel Test
Our EU team is small enough for you to be impactful
Our business is established and successful, offering stability and security to our employees
Apply now and work remotely at SportyBet
Mid level PHP Developer
About Us: We are an established rapidly growing SaaS company solving complex issues for dealers to simplify their lives. We are looking for a Junior - Mid level PHP developer who is passionate and motived to join our team.
Competitive pay based on experience / Remote ok / Must be North America based or willing to work North American business hours. Base plus ability to make bonus | Posted by: OperateBeyond.com
Apply now and work remotely at OperateBeyond
SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
- 100% Remote company
- Wage and equity
- Gym membership
Who are we?
Foodkit is a VC-backed e-commerce platform for the Food and Beverage industry (think “Shopify for restaurants”). We build exceptional software that empowers restaurants and gives them the ability to compete with cutting edge digital brands such as Domino’s and McDonald’s without the need for building and maintaining complicated custom-built technology.
We’re hiring a senior frontend developer to help us continue the development and maintenance of several Angular and Ionic applications. These include consumer facing e-commerce websites & hybrid mobile apps, and back-of-house administration panels for restaurant owners.
You’ll work closely with our senior designer to turn mobile-first responsive designs (shared via Figma) and HTTP API specifications from our backend team (available in OpenAPI and HTML formats) into robust, pixel perfect Angular applications.
As a remote worker, you can pick where and when you work, as long as you stay productive and we have some overlapping hours to do standups, team meetings and (occasional) client calls.
- Multiple years (5+) working in a professional software development environment.
- Strong skills in ES6/TypeScript development, as well as a deep understanding of associated frontend tooling (NPM, webpack, babel, linters).
- Strong skills in functional and reactive programming styles with experience programming to Redux/Flux style architectural patterns (e.g ngrx/store).
- Extensive Angular knowledge, and experience/familiarity with at least 1 cross platform framework (eg. Ionic, Cordova, React Native).
- Experience building for iOS and Android targets and knowledge of associated tooling and IDEs.
- Ability to turn mockups (in Figma, Sketch or equivalent) into pixel-perfect responsive applications.
- Functional knowledge of Git and GitHub.
Cool things about the company
We are a remote-first company since 2016
Our technology powers online ordering for some brands you know and love
Small team, lots of opportunities to grow and shape the future of the company
We are a collaborative group passionate about our product and customers
You will receive feedback 1:1, as we want to invest in your career growth and success
Apply now and work remotely at FOODKIT
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Location: 100% Remote, we are accepting applicants that are in UTC-8 (San Francisco) to UTC-3 (Buenos Aires) Timezones.
About the company:
Is a rapidly growing fintech startup backed by some of the largest investors in Silicon Valley. They are building a financial data and analytics platform for investors to research stocks and other asset classes through dashboards and charts to understand market trends. Superior functionality combined with a delightful user experience explains why the number of users on the company has tripled over the past four months and our daily users spend more than two hours per day on our browser-based platform.
- Run a small team of 3-4 engineers and report directly to the Head of Engineering
- Work closely with the co-founders to turn product vision into reality by breaking down the architecture plan into an executable engineering plan
- Build innovative analytics and functionality to help investors research stocks and market trends
- Participate in product and strategy meetings to provide feedback on feasibility and execution
- Provide technical leadership, code reviews and mentoring to engineers on your team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and scaling full-stack products using MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) stack
- Expertise in at least one web stack and framework
- Experience with creating and managing back end services and APIs
- Understanding of software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing best practices
- Curious, collaborative, humble & a problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Google Cloud and Azure
- Experience working as DevOps/DataOps
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: $60,000-$120,000/year
- Work in the comfort of your home. This is 100% remote! Anywhere between UTC -8 (San Francisco) - UTC -3 (Buenos Aires)
- Full benefits including medical, dental and 401k contributions
- Open-minded, passionate and results-oriented team
- We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Full Stack Developer
Join the mobile gaming revolution at UserWise + TheoremReach!
We are a profitable, bootstrapped team of innovators remotely based across the U.S. (with a home base in Madison, WI) on a mission to to engage and entertain the world. Our focus is to make world-class liveops tools and knowledge accessible to mobile f2p game studios, empowering them to deliver experiences players love.
We currently operate two business units:
TheoremReach is an audience network that partners with mobile apps and websites to monetize their users through market research surveys from our research clients. This allows app users to earn free virtual currency in exchange for sharing their opinions in a fun, delightful, rewarded survey experience.
UserWise.io is a player experience management platform that allows mobile game studios to segment their users, schedule events, and A/B test content to increase user engagement and retention.
We believe in constant, iterative innovation - constantly dreaming, testing, optimizing, and launching new concepts and products to push the boundaries of both market research and mobile gaming. We believe in open communication, transparency, support, pride and happiness in the work we do each day.
The core values that embody us are people that are creative, accountable, masterful, and user-focused.
This role is primarily focused on supporting the UserWise business unit. We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help bring our product innovations to life with intelligent design, development, optimization, and testing. In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing our consumer facing products.
You have a genuine passion for coding and get excited about learning new languages and platforms and have an ability to troubleshoot and solve challenges yourself
You’re excited about developing and delivering web and mobile experiences that support hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners
While you may have an area of concentration, you understand everything about the front and back end.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Envision, design and develop solutions enabling rapid delivery and innovation of consumer web and mobile experiences
- Design and develop components on the back end to build high-quality products
- Design and develop fun and delightful user experiences on the front end
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Django
- Experience with test driven development
- Ability to troubleshoot bugs.
- Experience working with postgres, redis, memcached, elastic search, and key-value database technology
- You have experience working with server side code, API’s, and databases
- You have experience working on a SaaS platform
- 5+ yrs of experience in a professional work setting
Benefits and Perks
We offer a market-leading benefits package including remote work, profit sharing, full health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement benefits, unlimited vacation policy, remote computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
TheoremReach is an equal opportunity employer. TheoremReach does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply now and work remotely at TheoermReach | UserWise