Backend Serverless Developer
We help our clients (companies) hire great engineers for fully remote positions.
- Companies will reach out to you and not the other way around
- Compensation requirements are transparent upfront
- One application, access to multiple companies
- If we see you are fit for the company, we will connect you in less than 24 hours and get you on an interview
- 1 in 4 engineers interviewed by a company gets hired
- We do one! vetting process which gets you access to multiple companies
- You stay in the talent pool seen by companies until you get a job
- Completely free for developers
- 3+ years of experience working as a fullstack engineer
- Working with Typescript is a bonus
- Experience working with AWS, MySQL is a big bonus
- Experience working with Docker, Terraform
- Experience designing and working with RestAPI and GraphQL is a plus
- After passing Remotesome's screening process, you will be seen by multiple companies across NA and EU with some of them including leading companies in their industry
- You will set your job preferences and salary expectations upfront
- You decide with which client or company you want to work with
- No need for cover letters
- Compensation agreement upfront, salary expectations are transparent from the start
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Maze is a user testing and usability research platform that turns prototypes into actionable insights from real users, bringing confidence to the design process.
We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, Marvel, and Adobe! More than 40,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user testing process.
We believe that products should be tested at the design phase, and we empower product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products. We're a fully remote company working from all over the world, backed by some of the world's top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word "maze" in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us!
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform, with all the challenges associated with complex data-visualisation & analytics dashboard.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the development teams of InVision, Marvel, Adobe, Figma and more.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate
- Perfectly fluent in English
- GraphQL / nodeJS / Typescript professional experience
- Experience with functional programming
- Able to write maintainable and scalable code
- Write tests & always improve your work environment
- Enjoy working remotely
Interest for UX & UI design
Experience doing data-visualisation & canvas
Experience with deployment automation tools
A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
Apply now and work remotely at Maze
Fullstack Software Engineer
About the Role
We're hiring our 6th team member to join us on our mission to reinvent the future of work. As an early member of our team, you'll have a huge impact on our technology stack and product
You will work with our engineering and product team in an environment with low technical debt and high velocity. You will collaborate on and contribute to software that connects employers and remote jobseekers
Your work will have a significant impact on millions of workers across the globe who are looking for work
Our Engineering Stack & Culture
🔧 Frontend facing applications: We use modern HTML/CSS, React + Typescript and GraphQL APIs
🔧 Distributed backend system: Implemented with Serverless framework and hosted on AWS (Lambda, Typescript, SQS, SNS, S3)
🔧 We use PostgreSQL to persist application data
🔧 We dislike doing repetitive tasks, so we implemented CI/CD practices from day one
🔧 We have a culture of empowered engineering teams. This means you don't just execute a roadmap but you are also involved pre-implementation in designing solutions to problems. We value and reward the outcomes instead of just the output of each team member
Preferred Qualifications and Inclinations
🧠 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
🧠 We don’t expect you to have experience in every technology of our stack, but you should be fluent in either the frontend or backend vertical of our stack
🧠 Some experience in architecture design
🧠 Experience working in engineering teams with good CI/CD and TDD practices
❤️ You are self-motivated, ambitious about your personal and professional growth and want to work on hard problems
❤️ You’re looking to join an early-stage company that’s on a fast growth-curve
❤️ You are comfortable communicating, especially asynchronously in a remote team
❤️ You enjoy collaborating with cross-functional team members in engineering, product and marketing
🚀At Frontier, we are building the operating system for distributed teams to hire globally
🚀We are working on an important mission that will get millions of citizens around the world back to work. The work you do at Frontier really matters and our users will rely on it to find employment
🚀We're a small team of high-wattage individuals from Europe, Africa and the U.S. We hail from diverse backgrounds in engineering, product, finance and education. We've worked at some of the world's leading technology companies and venture capital firms. Check-out our team page
🚀We are in a privileged position as a company. We are well funded, backed by top venture capital funds in San Francisco, New York and London, and have no technical or product debt
Apply now and work remotely at Frontier
Full Stack Developer
Are you the next Full Stack developer to join our top team?
We've got a pretty decent AWS stack that drives our SaaS and community platform. It's built in Django/React, is fully API driven and has a whole host of nifty features already. But we want more…
HelloMaaS, Marketing as a Service, is a new operating model in marketing. We build a marketplace platform to connect companies with turn key marketing solution including 40 fixed price marketing packages, a robo-advice tool translating marketing goals to a customized marketing plan in 30 seconds and a strong community of top marketing freelancers.
You'll get to focus on building new applications, a reliable and scalable platform and add ML to make it smarter. Of course there's some maintenance and testing but with a small team and young codebase it's not so bad.
This is a full-time role, remote or based in the Netherlands. We are happy to sponsor a Dutch work visa for great candidates. We have a A-team, so the bar is high. Reach out if your ambitious, go-getter with a global mindset that likes to learn, win and create success.
- 2-3 years professional experience in React & Django
- Full stack capabilities with a preference for back-end
- Flexibile to switch between front-end and back-end
- Effective communication and (remote) collaboration skills
- Working in a startup or another fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, positive and problemsolving mindset
- Interested in our business and building a user friendly platform
- Required Skills: React, Redux, Python, Django, PostgreSQL
- Nice to have: AWS, Docker, docker-compose
Apply now and work remotely at HelloMaaS
Front end Developer
Who is Forestreet?
Forestreet is a fast growing startup revolutionising how companies engage with innovation and technology. Building solutions utilising the latest AI and data technologies we are proud to list some of the most well-known brands as our customers.
Forestreet is in the process of being certified as a B Corporation. B Corporation businesses meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
What will you do at Forestreet?
Forestreet is looking for a junior / mid-level, self-motivated front-end engineer to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for front-end development and design, appreciates code quality and has a willingness to learn.
Your responsibilities as a front-end engineer include:
- Work closely with a small, dynamic team to build exciting new products and platforms within the data-science field.
- Develop web apps using a modern technology stack, using tools such as React, ES6, and Webpack.
- Hone and apply your UX design skills to wireframe new views and features in our products.
- Present these wireframes to key stakeholders at Forestreet to gather requirements and iterate on your designs.
- Deploy and manage web-apps inside AWS.
- Adhere to best practices to write clean, extensible code.
Who are you?
As a key early member of the team, you will be successful in this position if you:
- Have some experience building web applications in React.
- Have used TypeScript before.
- Understand REST principles and have experience consuming REST APIs.
- Have tinkered with AWS, GCP, Heroku, or DigitalOcean before.
- Have the drive to bring new products and ideas to market quickly, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a tight-knit, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Are a great communicator, and able to communicate technical terms and understandings well within a team.
- Willing and able to work remotely and feel confident using video chat.
United Kingdom - Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19.
Once Covid restrictions lift (2021), a travel allowance will be provided to attend fortnightly team meetings (location tbd) and monthly all-Forestreet meetings in London.
Apply now and work remotely at Forestreet
We are a startup with the aim of revolutionising the trade fair and events sector. Our concept uses Big Data to digitise trade fairs and thus optimise the visitor experience and exhibitor ROI.
We are looking for developers who want to be part of this journey and help build something big. As our product is in a nascent stage, candidates should show initiative and feel comfortable in developing a product from scratch. Given that our market is global and the need to interact with people from all over the world, an advanced knowledge of English is a must. We are open to profiles with different ranges of experience.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Engineering, IT or equivalent experience
- 2 years of relevant experience using the React Native and ReactJS framework
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns and writing of clean, robust, reusable code
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Familiar with Agile frameworks such as Scrum
In addition, the following will be valued:
- Experience in the development of native apps: Android using Java or Kotlin and iOS using Objective-C or Swift
- Experience in web application development
- Experience in TDD/BDD and CI/CD
Apply now and work remotely at Mixie Digital
Full Stack Developer
Join an experienced engineering team that is remote-first, but still have the option to get some face time with the team at our Berlin office, or join us in our Winter office in Majorca anytime you like to escape the cold.
We look forward to showing you around our Majorca office in our first virtual call!
This role is right for you if you are interested in:
- Building an exciting product that enables millions of entrepreneurs around the world to pursue what they love
- Having flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- Owning a significant equity share in the company that will grow to become one of the greatest success stories in the 2020s
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced full-stack Node.js engineer to join our remote-first engineering team. You will join an experienced engineering team at GlassDollar as one of the first developers and will help lay the foundations for our ambitious roadmap.
What are your responsibilities?
- 👩🏻💻 Work closely with our product manager to develop new features for our core product and improve existing ones
- 🛠 Develop internal tools to improve the efficiency of our analysts
- 📊 Maintain and optimize our startup database and search engine
- have a product-focused mindset with the customer need always front of mind
- are able to work autonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly
- are experienced with databases (we use Postgres)
- have worked with AWS
- find pleasure in attention to detail, best practices and lifelong learning, always making an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- are fluent in English
- are based in Europe (between UTC+1 and UTC+3)
Our tech stack
- Apollo GraphQL
Every team member at GlassDollar holds equity so that we will jointly participate in the company's success.
We will additionally agree on a salary that you can live on comfortably.
Escape the cold and join us @ the GD Winter Headquarters in Majorca. Excited to show you around the house in our first virtual call.
Apply now and work remotely at GlassDollar