We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious developer to help usextend our existing platform, build microservices, work on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform.
Top 8 reasons to work with us.
You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will learn new things, every day, alongside experienced developers.
Some pretty cool benefits such as flexible remote working, equipment of your choice and if you are based in the UK then private medical insurance & employee discounts at thousands of retailers.
Interesting problems to solve working with money, investment and finance.
Work in a startup but for a major brand
We will help with your career development and help you grow beyond just coding.
Freedom to try new technologies and be part of the decision making process.
Your code will get into the real world quickly and you will make a difference
What we need from you?
- ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life.
- be able to take ownership of problems with a determination to solve them.
- not be afraid to learn new things outside of your comfort zone.
- contribute to company standards and best practice
- identify risks and mitigate them
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Good understanding of AWS with some devops experience
- Understanding of agile development process and practice
It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Test driven development advocate
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
Flexible working – either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc.
Friendly and supportive team
Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers)
Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc.
Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech
Flexible working hours
Apply now and work remotely at easyMoney
Slai is the first machine learning deployment tool built for software engineers. Existing tools are clunky, unintuitive, and hard to use. Our goal is extend the capabilities of data scientists by creating the fastest pipeline to bring cutting edge research into production systems. We built Slai to solve this problem for ourselves, and we're laser-focused on delivering the best developer experience in the space.
We're hiring a Backend Engineer to join our founding team and build a model serving platform that is scalable, stable, and secure. You'll work closely with our CTO to build out the groundwork of our system.
- 3-5 years experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class developer experience to our users
- Familiarity with at least some of our tech stack: Python, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Docker, Celery, Django
- Proficiency with ECS / EC2, or alternatively EKS / EC2
- Experience building an internal MLOps platform in a previous role
- Experience working with data scientists / data engineering teams
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
Apply now and work remotely at Slai
Full Stack Developer
Karshare is one of the UK's fastest growing car sharing communities. We connect renters with owners, creating a more sustainable, shared future where we can do more with less.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is going to implement exciting new features. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity to influence and shape the delivery and development of key processes within our AWS Serverless environments. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of apps using various underlying technologies, including React, DynamoDB, Lambda functions, Typescript, Nodejs, Graphql with an event driven approach.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions e.g. Elastic Search, DynamoDB
- Write clean and robust code following good development principles (SOLID, DRY,
- Use TDD incl. unit, integration and end-to-end tests and be prepared to write tests for
all feature delivery
- Set up and maintain CI/CD flows
- Be instrumental in architecture, standards and tooling decisions
- Take part in researching, estimating and prioritizing features for roadmap
Skills And Qualifications
Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
Good knowledge of JS build tools
Solid understanding of security best practices
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Hands on experience designing and building REST (or GraphQL) APIs as well as consuming them
Familiarity with API authentication and authorisation mechanisms
SQL and NoSQL databases experience
Cloud based infrastructures (AWS) including SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB with automated serverless deployment
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Apply now and work remotely at Karshare
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
Guiding humans with data
With a team of ambitious, international developers, AutoUncle has changed the game of how cars are bought and sold. We’re proud of how we’ve led the development of online transparency in the car market and grateful for the accelerated growth we've experienced the last years. Our results are a product of a human culture and a flair for big data.
Most people know AutoUncle for the search engine (native apps and web) used by millions of consumers across Europe. But, new colleagues tend to get very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (car valuations, indexing and data processing of millions of cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms, automated billing and so much more).
Financially strong, fast growing and modern workstyle
When you join AutoUncle, you sign up for a journey of building one of Europe’s biggest consumer services. The company is financially strong and operates like a fast growing, modern company. In Product & Engineering you see this by:
- We've practiced and refined how to work remotely for many years
- We set annual and quarterly goals using OKRs
- We care about true agility and plan epics and sprints using Scrum
- We believe Scrum teams should be self-managing and come up with solutions to problems and opportunities, not just execute on tasks specced in detail by a manager.
- We make decisions based on data, run lots of A/B tests and have efficient ways to get rapid user feedback
- We invest in team and personal growth (retrospectives, team events, recurring 1:1s)
- We get together across teams to share what we work on and discuss the things that influence all of us such as having great development processes and maintaining a healthy code quality
- We methodically work with the company's culture at quarterly Company Meetups (virtual)
- We dedicate time to socialise (virtually and offsite events)
- We believe the best results are produced in environments where people enjoy working.
As you get started you’ll quickly appreciate that the company has a clear vision and a healthy work culture where honesty, feedback, personal development and humour are the cornerstones. We optimise for working smart and have a strong commitment to the type of workplace we want at AutoUncle.
Our current stack runs on Ruby on Rails, React.js, Webpack, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Dedicated servers + AWS.
We work using Github, Slack, Trello, Honeybadger, Google Analytics/Optimize, New Relic, Semaphore as well as a range of internally built monitoring and management systems.
You’re a an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who cares about impact, collaborates well and enjoys mentoring others. We’re not picky about academic background, but expect that you:
- have a well-trained analytical mindset and are capable of designing architectures yourself
- work fluently with Ruby on Rails and have a non-religious approach to technology choices
- communicate effectively in English (written and verbally)
- are not shy of taking initiatives
- enjoy working in an environment where you contribute to the conventions and culture (we're always refining how we work)
To collaborate effectively we expect you to live in time zones GMT+0, GMT+1 or GMT+2 and have some experience with working remotely.
Read more about our culture and what makes us the Most Human Company.
Apply now and work remotely at AutoUncleApply
Senior Software Developer
As a startup founded in Berlin and Madrid in 2019, AUCTA aims to enable industrial companies to levarage the value of their CAD data beyond the engineering department.
We are looking for experienced and highly skilled developers to become the fourth and fifth members of the tech team.
- Build the next-generation of technical knowledge transfer platforms.
- Work in an international team of very talented hackers.
- Write lots of solid, high quality TypeScript. Your peers will review it and help you hone your skills.
- Push WebXR to the limit, making device-agnostic experiences compatible with VR and AR headsets.
- Be very independent and autonomous in your responsibilities.
- Manage your own time. We focus on results, not micro-managing.
- Have creative freedom to find the best way to solve problems and implement new features.
- Report directly to the CTO. We won't waste your time with meetings or management rituals. We'll respect your intelligence, your experience and your time.
- Use Emacs :)
- 5 to 10 years of software development experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A Github profile with code we can read.
- Some familiarity with VR or 3D computer graphics.
- Appreciation towards software craftmanship.
Nice to have
- Familiarty with Lisp, Clojure, Haskell, Forth or any other unconventional languages.
- Use Emacs (or Vim) as you main text editor.
- Familiarity with React and Redux.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Live in (or close to) Madrid.
- Enjoy disucussing about philosophy and/or videogames.
- Possibility to receive equity as stock options.
- High-end hardware for your workstation or laptop.
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and manage your own time.
- Very hacker-friendly working environment.
- LAN parties and videogame tournaments.
The development team is based in Madrid. We're going to give priority to the candidates that have the possibility to work from our office once or twice per week, but it is not a hard requirement.
We are open to receive your application even if you don't fulfill all the requirements if you can convince us of your value.
Apply now and work remotely at AUCTA.ioApply
Senior Software Engineer
Exciting domain: Spies, games, lasers, physical installations, film festivals..
Small, all-senior, fully-remote team with a lot of independence
Varied work with lots of opportunities to learn
Who we are
SPYSCAPE, the home of secrets & skills, uses stories & experiences to inspire ordinary people to do extraordinary things. We all have valuable ‘intelligence skills’, and from our 70,000 sq ft physical HQ (the #1 rated museum & experience in New York City) to our digital content and experiences, we help you to discover & develop yours.
In the physical world, SPYSCAPE HQ in New York City is the number one ranked new museum & experience on Google and TripAdvisor. It features seven core experiential zones, plus a huge temporary space that currently features the first ever James Bond exhibition in the USA.
In the digital world: our SPYCRAFT content includes authentic online spy skills assessments designed by a former Head of Training at British Intelligence, plus related articles, puzzles and videos; our True Spies podcasts (with hosts Hayley Atwell and Vanessa Kirby) provide unique insights into the world of espionage; Our SPYFLIX film festival and SPYCON live events platform, plus numerous other exciting new initiatives, will launch in the coming months.
How we work
We are looking for a mid- or senior-level software engineer to join our development team of five.
We use Ruby on Rails and Node.js with PostgreSQL for our server-side web applications, continuously deploying them to AWS Fargate and AWS Lambda using CircleCI. We use React, React Native, and TypeScript for building rich client-side applications on SPYSCAPE.com, on interactives in our HQ, and as mobile applications.
We care deeply about the quality of our work and we use code review and pair-programming to ensure our code is not only timely but also simple, clean and covered by tests. We use agile ways of working to ensure we are consistently delivering working software at a sustainable pace, seeking feedback from users and stakeholders early and often.
What you’ll be working on
Our current projects include:
Building a rich immersive mobile game for SPYSCAPE fans in React Native.
Continuing to enhance the web site, including personalised spy-skills profiles
Supporting the operation of the physical HQ, including on-site interactives like the 360-degree Surveillance game, our RFID ticketing, and admin systems.
Who we’re looking for
Experience with Ruby and Rails
Devops experience, ideally using AWS
Understanding and appreciation of BDD / TDD / Testing
Interest in spies, games, stories, immersive experiences, and/or helping people uncover their hidden skills
Desire to work in a small, independent tech team, across a wide variety of projects, within a fast-moving business
Ability to help shape our work on both a product level and an architectural level
Experience developing mobile apps (preferably with React Native)
Experience with frontend web styling using SCSS, styled components, or similar
Time and place
Permanent, full-time role
Fully remote, UK time zone (plus or minus an hour or two)
Everyone is welcome
We aim to maintain an inclusive and diverse environment, and welcome applications from everyone, especially groups who are underrepresented in our industry.
We’re also happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, and to make reasonable accommodations for individual needs.
Drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll set up a time to have a chat.
Apply now and work remotely at Spyscape
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect
Come work directly alongside our founders and be a member of our small, but experienced, engineering and product team. Our tech stack consists of Typescript, Babylon.js, React, Apollo/GraphQL, and Nest.js. Everything is built on top of AWS using modern tooling.
Spot is trying to reimagine the distributed workplace, building a full-featured 3D office inside the browser. Within Spot, users can easily see and navigate the workplace, start conversations with the click of a button, and a whole lot more!
This is a remote position, but we are primarily located in Seattle, WA.
- Helping to realize our product roadmap and build out new features. This includes both the front-end UI as well as the backend logic
- Tweaking and improving existing features and functionality
- Solving scaling challenges related to our existing code and growing base of customers
- Helping to evolve our codebase and team: improving automation, tooling, and overall code quality
What we look for
- Several years of experience as part of a high-performing engineering team
- Deep experience with web technologies, preferably React and Node.js
- Solid front-end expertise. Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving– knowing what good code looks like while also understanding the art of shipping
- The ability to work independently at times and simply get stuff done.
Nice to haves
Experience with real time audio and video streaming
A proclivity towards 3D programming. Babylon.js experience a plus
An eye for product design and building beautiful user interfaces
Enjoyment of remote work, but an appreciation for some things that a physical office can bring (we want to close this gap!)
Apply now and work remotely at Spot.xyz
Full Stack Developer
The legal cannabis market is one of the most dynamic, fast-paced new industries on the planet. Growing adoption for recreational as well as medical use will require public perceptions to shift and evolve— a massive marketing challenge that has to take into account compliance with multiple states and federal regulatory bodies for trade/communications as well as restrictions on fundamental ad channels taken for granted by traditional consumer product marketers.
Those who will succeed in building enduring, global cannabis brands need tools to navigate problems unique to the space. This is why AMNESIA builds products that help the top, enterprise-size cannabis brands compliantly scale their digital marketing and reach the masses with the broader mission of empowering cannabis communities to positively grow.
AMNESIA is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer that has a solid foundation in Machine Learning and NLP to join our team on a contract basis.
You'll collaborate closely with the founders and product team to understand our customers' problems as well as to plan, strategize, & help to develop our enterprise marketing compliance product from closed beta stage to version one.
You will be responsible for our entire ML/NLP pipeline from ideation to final implementation in order to level up the core feature sets of our compliance product.
You should have experience building scalable/maintainable complex systems. You should have experience building intuitive products that empower users. You should be able to do all of the above quickly and more efficiently than most.
Founders are veterans of regulated markets who move quickly and are passionate about their work. Our partners and customers are the cream of the crop of the cannabis industry. This role offers huge room for growth for an aggressive and ambitious individual who is excited to work with the founders to take ownership of the core feature-sets in our new product and making a dent in one of the most exciting new industries in the world.
This is a fully remote position.
- Architect, design, and hands-on build the software
- Work closely with the founders and product team to build and implement ML/NLP models to improve our product experience.
- Prepares datasets to train and validate models.
- Understands and interprets data to come up with optimal feature sets.
- Deploys the machine learning algorithms into production environment.
- Documents and presents the work in a complete and consistent way.
- Produce clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Handle automation, infrastructure and orchestration
- Brainstorm new features and shape the product road map together with the founding team and clients
- 3+ years experience with machine learning, computer vision, & natural language processing required
- Ability to lead the implementation of machine learning models from problem definition to serving it in production.
- expertise in algorithms and data structure
- expertise in building APIs and back-end business logic
- experience working with Python/Django
- experience with AWS, Google Cloud
- experience working with React is preferred
- Great communication & documentation skills in English - both oral and written
- You are extremely proactive, independent and comfortable with proposing new ideas — and holding your ground when you believe you are right.
- experience developing Enterprise SaaS products
- experience with NLP models for processing biomedical, scientific or clinical text
- You significantly contributed to building an early stage product
- You were the first engineer or the lead engineer in a venture funded startup
- experience working with docker/containers and
- experience with data engineering tools and containerization
- experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
What We Value:
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Ability to collaborate, iterate, and empathize with a variety of individuals (users and technical / non-technical stakeholders).
- Extreme curiosity, growth mindset, and ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- You are keen on learning new methodologies, technologies and tools; also, on evaluating their pros and cons. You ask questions; always eager to learn more. But you are also pragmatic.
- Ability to think through customer requirements to come up with creative and high-impact ways of solving their problems
Apply now and work remotely at AMNESIA media
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with members that have been part of the early engineering function at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧 What will I be doing?
We build a fast-growing, enterprise-grade training platform with lots of functionality and integrations, and a beautiful UI. Engineers are tasked with architecting projects from the ground up in a scalable way using the technologies they see fit, while building a growing layer of common architecture to support the expanding codebase.
👷♀️ Projects I might work on:
- A reporting/analytics engine to surface all the training metrics generated by our system. Architecting the data pipeline that serves these analytical queries.
- Research and implement a state management approach (Redux, etc.) for our frontend React components
- Set up a continuous testing pipeline. Build up test suite and make sure it runs in a reasonable amount of time. Integrate testing with our code review tool.
- Architecting, developing, and deploying new features for our core SaaS product
- Help grow the engineering team and capabilities, including supporting hiring.
- Partner with engineering leaders to define and execute on engineering excellence.
- Review systems designs, technology decisions, and code to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Facilitate technology discussions with engineers to build consensus and create alignment around important technology decisions.
- Share learning and knowledge to empower distributed decision making while shaping future engineering leaders.
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 5+ years of industry-experience building product quality software
- Hands on Ruby on Rails Development working in a fast paced environment
- Solid grasp of Postgres or other relational databases
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Enjoy mentoring others who tend to look to you for guidance whether to solve an architecture challenge or unwind a git problem
Our tech stack consists of: Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, AWS
Full healthcare coverage
Stipend for remote work setup
One of the best teams in tech!
This Staff Full Stack Engineer role can be based anywhere in the US
Apply now and work remotely at WorkRamp
Location: HQ New York, NY
Manager: Engineering Resource Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Splashlight delivers the standards of high-fashion photography and video at the speed and scale of e-commerce, powered by its proprietary Intelligent Imagery technology. Headquartered in NY with offices in Miami, Splashlight offers services from studio rentals to full A-Z e-commerce content production in the studio and on location.
In this role, you are a crucial part of our dynamic agile team, in designing, developing, maintaining and deploying web applications automating photography processes which combine web-events capture, asset management & delivery, client-facing dashboard, cloud storage and data analytics with AI.
You will be able to utilize your experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and build processes.
You will be able to collaborate with the Product Team and are able to apply your problem solving capabilities in building cutting-edge technology as defined by the Product roadmap based upon the needs of our customers and the industry.
If you are interested in:
Based on requirements, design, develop and maintain full stack high-performance web applications using the latest technologies, frameworks, and patterns
Place security as a foremost primary concern in the architecture, build and deployment of solutions
Extend and maintain existing services and create plugins and integrations
Design and maintain scalable data pipeline and infrastructure
Proficiency in understanding and operation of GitHub for source code repositories to maintain daily operation, integrity and security of source code.
Deliver code which adheres against coding standards
Perform code reviews against coding standards with an emphasis on personal development for the author and validity of output.
Ability to write unit tests and integration tests and understand version build processes and deploy applications
Strong understanding of semantic versioning
Ability to resolve problems effectively in a Production environment
Be able to elicit requirements, describe scope and be able transform them into stories
Be able to document current state and functional state of current applications for Developers and the wider Technical team.
Experience with Agile methodologies and change management i.e. JIRA and be able to author technical acceptance criteria
Ability to keep up to date with advances in Technology and best practices from the industry.
Mentor less experienced Engineers and provide the learning framework to support learning.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Demonstrable knowledge of database design, network services, API development, solution architecture, and implementation
Work closely with AWS products and services e.g. EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, Redshift
Proficient within Server admin i.e. Ubuntu GNU/Linux, Apache, MariaDB, Redis, Disque, Supervisord, DB backups, Cron, bash scripts
Good working knowledge of SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Experience of testing frameworks e.g.Codeception, mochaJS
Knowledge of CSS, HTML, JQuery, SASS
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Excellent problem-solving skills
Ability to undertake root cause analysis when troubleshooting
Proven ability to work effectively in a distributed working environment
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively, independently and as a team player
Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment
Willingness to learn new skills
PERKS & CULTURE
Splashlight offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
Supplemental Medical, Dental, Vision
401K with matching
22 PTO days & 9 paid holidays
Our culture is founded in partnership, collaboration, and respect internally & externally.
We work as a team, win as a team and help one another.
Our team’s mantra - When you are strong, we are strong. Because you are Splashlight.
Supplemental Application: https://forms.gle/2ecufb7iysohHsDWA
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
All employment decisions at Splashlight are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. It is the policy of Splashlight to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, except as provided by law, national origin, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, civil status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political convictions, language, ethnic or national origin, or social condition or any other protected characteristic as established by law. Splashlight prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
We encourage applications from candidates of color, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
Founded in 2002, Splashlight (www.splashlight.com) is an innovative and industry-leading visual content partner providing strategy, creative direction, and production of photography and digital video services to the largest players in the fashion and retail industry. Splashlight has helped to perfect the e-commerce, catalog, and marketing content of many of the most successful brands in America. Current innovations include new enhancements that help clients improve the quality and performance of their visual content by using advanced measurement analytics. Splashlight has built a reputation for the finest fashion photography & video. Join us at the helm of eCommerce’s high velocity & max volume world. Splashlight is headquartered in New York City with locations in Canada and Miami.
Apply now and work remotely at Splashlight Studios