Senior Full Stack Web Developer
HoloMeeting is a Mixed Reality (Augmented Reality) remote collaboration service.
We build an app for the Microsoft Hololens that enables teams to meet and collaborate remotely
in a holographic work space.
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage …
Head of Technology
At IDEX (idexinnovation.com), we believe strongly in the innovative power of people and are committed to empowering their creative potential. To do so, we provide our innovation and project management to companies with 200 or more employees, allowing every employee to freely express their ideas, plan them, and use them to benefit the employees, their customers, and their company.
We are a small, committed team that is rapidly growing. Our co-founders are two successful entrepreneurs who have established multi-million dollar businesses in markets across the globe. We have secured long-term funding and are ready to tackle this exciting, difficult challenge. If you share our vision and want to be part of the transforming force for the innovation scene, come and join us!
You will be responsible for successful execution and delivery of technical aspects of enterprise-level projects, either individually or as part of the development team. You will work closely with the CEO to ensure IDEX’s technological developments and operational components are delivered on time and to specifications. You will be leading the technical development of the software, managing the infrastructure, and working with the frontend developer(s) to deliver features. Along with the growth of the company, you will be able to form and manage your own tech team to further develop IDEX’s technology.
Hosting: AWS EC2, S3, RDS
Apply now and work remotely at IDEX Innovation
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
Senior Backend Engineer
GitDuck is a code and screen sharing tool for developers. We allow them to create videos linked to their codebase so they can easily explain their code to their teammates.
We started building GitDuck after working some months remotely and struggled to keep learning from each other as when we were side-by-side in the same office. We are solving that. We are building GitDuck to help developers and teams to easily exchange what they know so they can better learn from each other.
We're looking for independent engineers who enjoy building things and are comfortable with significant responsibilities. You'll work on a variety of projects and problems and own large parts of the codebase.
As one of the first hires, you'll be crucial for scaling the company including its architecture, testing, monitoring, codebase, best practices, culture, etc.
Apply now and work remotely at GitDuck