We believe that shopping technology needs a make-over and smarter ways to help save, monitor and share the products you love. In 2019 we launched www.kinderlist.com to validate early ideas about how this could be done. With careful analytics and feature testing, we learnt a huge amount which is now fueling our development of an exciting new journey.
What You’ll Do
- Be adventurous and curious, explore new technologies and opportunities to build intelligent shopping services and infrastructure
- Be highly organized and collaborate with cross-functional teams distributed around the world to define, architect and build solutions for delightful customer experiences.
- Learn and improve our build, bundle and deployment pipelines for browser extensions.
- Analyze and tune browser extension performance with a key focus on building delightful user experiences.
- Integrate with our backend system using our Rest APIs.
- Implement analytics tools to monitor system efficiency and debug performance.
- You’re fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- You’re passionate about browser extensions and the value they can deliver to users.
- You write tests first, then code, and understand why this is important.
- You intuitively look for ways to keep code modular, efficient, and maintainable.
- You have experience collaborating with designers to implement modern, intuitive and responsive interfaces using style frameworks (i.e. CSS Modules, or CSS in JS).
- You have a good understanding of XPath.
- You are motivated by working in a team with a flat structure where your knowledge and input have a direct impact on product definition and business success.
- You have a willingness to learn, share and step outside of your comfort zone.
Good to have
- You want to learn and contribute to Serverless systems
- You have excellent experience with regular expressions and pattern matching.
- You have an interest in finding and working on ambitious solutions to e-commerce problems that create positive customer experiences.
Flux (short for Flux Capacitor) is a collection of services that find, store, enhance, and compare product information from retailers around the world. Product information is delivered to our native mobile and web applications to provide a next-gen shopping assistant experience. We back ourselves and so do our top-tier investors.
KinderList culture is built on respect, collaboration and a drive to shake up the world of shopping. We’re at the beginning of our journey with huge opportunity for new team members to take initiative, lead projects, and shape services that customers interact with daily. Our team members are conscientious, deep thinkers, always striving to be awesome human beings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.
Apply now and work remotely at KinderListApply