InReach is changing how VC in Europe works, for good. Through data, software and Machine Learning, we are building an in-house platform to help us find, reach-out to and invest in early-stage European startups, regardless of the city or country they’re based in.
It is important to us that candidates be passionate about helping entrepreneurs and startups. This is our bread-and-butter and we want you to be involved.
This is a remote role so we are looking for someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills. InReach is a remote-first employer and we are looking to this hire to help us become an exceptional place to work for remote employees. We are specifically targeting Italy and Portugal at the moment. If you are not from either of those countries but are particularly passionate about what we do, please get in contact and we will do our best not to waste your time.
- InReach Ventures, the 'AI-powered' European VC, closes new €53M fund
- The Full-Stack Venture Capital
- Roberto Bonanzinga starts InReach Ventures with DIG platform
- 15m video chat with Ben, CTO to find out more about InReach and the role
- 2h technical test working alongside Ben
- 30m product discussion with Ghyslain, Product Manager to get an idea of how we would collaborate within the team
- 30m architectural discussion with someone from the tech team
- 2h interview with the different team members from across InReach. We’re a small company so it’s important we see how we’ll all work together - not just the tech team!
Apply now and work remotely at InReach Ventures
WordPress Support Engineer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create React Native based mobile applications for iOS and Android according to the provided scope.
- Coordinate with our WordPress backend developers to synchronize data between the mobile application and the WordPress database.
- Maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes.
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow.
- Participate in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Other as we see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- Minimum of 3 years of React Native experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Programming experience
- Contributed to several apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
- Good Eye for Design
Other Requirements for this role
- You are passionate about mobile technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Familiarity with tools such as Github, Gitlab, Appcenter
- Experience with UI/UX design
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,000 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 11 countries
Apply now and work remotely at BuddyBoss
Mid-weight Frontend Developer
UBIO has built the Automation Cloud, a platform which can robotically perform any online task such as reserving a hotel for your trip to New York, booking a flight to get there and applying for a credit card to pay for it all.
You will work on the following:
- Robot School - our automation e-learning platform
- Backoffice - our frontend for UBIO admins and area partners
- Dashboard - where automation stats are displayed
- SDK - the product integrated into our partners’ apps
- https://ub.io- Our company website
Apply now and work remotely at ubio
Senior Front-end Developer for Likvido
Are you a skilled front-end developer and do you have a talent for UX design? Do you want to impact Likvidos product and become a part of our tech family? Then you might be our new front-end developer!
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 25 employees. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product, that could provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders and debt collection and thus ensuring companies time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology which can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers.
Apply now and work remotely at LikvidoApply
Web Designer & Developer
Winn-Brown & Co. offer web design and development services to branding/creative agencies who don’t have the expertise or capacity to use in-house resources to build websites for their clients. They are looking for multi-skilled developers/designers who enjoy working as part of a small team.
This is the ideal role for an enthusiastic and determined individual who is looking for a hands-on position. The successful candidate will work alongside the founder, designing and developing bespoke solutions for a varied range of clients. You will also be expected to engage with clients from time to time in order to fulfill their requests (sometimes on the phone, other times via email).
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to: be given real responsibility, enhance their skill set and gain experience within a company that has plans to scale rapidly.
Apply now and work remotely at Winn-Brown & Co.
Full Stack Developer
Hello from Ko-fi!
Do you want to join the team that helps creators earn over $1.5m per month from doing what they love?
We’re looking for full-stack developers to help us build the platform that empowers creators around the world to fund their passions.
We've already helped creators earn over $25m in donations, commissions and subscriptions and we're just getting started! We've got big plans to become the go-to platform for creators to fund their creative work directly from their fans.
In this role you'll make a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap straight away and ship your work to millions of active members of the community.
### In This Role, You Will:
- Help creators everywhere earn a living doing what they love
- Work directly with Ko-fi’s founder and first developer
- Receive competitive pay + bonuses
- Have a professional development allowance
- Work on high-impact projects with lots of autonomy
- Ship code used by millions of people every month
### Salary Range
Totally dependent upon experience and fit, but we're broadly looking for developers in the $35k - $55k p.a. range with the potential for regular bonuses.
### What It's Like to Work at Ko-fi
Everything we do is driven by our community. The core team is small and dedicated, we build fast and we ship fast! It's very rewarding to see when new features and experiences you've built have an immediate impact on the community.
Jarrich - Developer
Apply now and work remotely at Ko-fi
Web UI Engineer
These web pages have already been fully designed and vetted during a long and careful rebranding process. You will work with our VP of UI/UX, our CPO, and our lead Graphic Designer to ensure that your coded pages maintain fidelity to these designs.
This position is a remote contract position for an individual only (no agencies). There may also be opportunities for you to extend this into a longer-term employee relationship with Brainscape depending on your skill-sets and the quality of your work & commitment.
Apply now and work remotely at Brainscape
Frontend Developer (Vue.js + ASP.NET)
At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer programming assessments, tests for non-technical disciplines, and reasoning tests. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three full stack developers and a product manager.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take less than an hour and include 3 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You will also get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
A video interview with a developer and product manager from your team
What we offer
Salary from $30,000 - 60,000 USD per year
Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
We cover the cost of a coworking space
Work-related education costs are covered
Paid public holidays based on where you live
24 days of paid vacation
Paid sick leave
Paid special leave
Apply now and work remotely at TestDome