Senior Frontend Engineer
Now Hiring: Remote Senior Frontend Engineer
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 💪 Professional and Personal Growth
- 🗺 Anywhere in Eastern Europe 🗺 (This will be a remote position preferably in Slovenia but we’re open to hiring the right talent remote anywhere in Eastern Europe)
CartHook works with merchants to help add new revenue to their stores with post-purchase upsells. Come join a team that’s working with some of the biggest online direct-to-consumer brands, helping them thrive in today’s ecommerce environment. CartHook gives merchants control over an essential part of their stores, helping them generate new revenue through post-purchase upsells, and have processed over $1 billion on the platform.
As a senior frontend engineer at CartHook, you will be creating powerful, flexible, highly scalable SPAs and developing various frontend systems and operations. Additionally, you will architect, define and maintain various ecommerce related solutions (frontend), and ensure our systems can keep up their high performance and responsiveness. You will be responsible for implementing new features and integrations as well as supporting our existing functionality. You will also join us in sprint planning and retrospectives and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our stack and the future of ecommerce.
This is a full-time, fully remote role. Ideally, you are located in a European timezone, but we are open to other timezones on a case by case basis.
Who We Are
We are a group of people who give a damn. We believe in doing what’s right and speaking up, even when it’s difficult. We pursue success, humbly.
We work on two continents, with offices in Portland, Oregon, and Ljubljana, Slovenia. We bridge the timezones and distance with thorough and transparent communication, and processes designed to empower and support each other. We’re a company of people from a variety of backgrounds, with a range of perspectives, which makes us stronger.
At CartHook, you can be the person you are, regardless of ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, age, size, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We provide a safe, welcoming space for those who are marginalized.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend development
- Advanced knowledge of Angular (minimum of 3 years or similar technology)
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript (minimum of 3 years)
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Excellent REST API understanding (from a frontend POV)
- Excellent time management skills
- GitHub, Docker, Buildkite or similar development tools
- Ability to problem-solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Ambition, the ability to think beyond, be highly collaborative, and extremely driven
- Experience with Angular Elements
- Backend understanding
- Ecommerce knowledge
- Experience with high-performance systems
So, are you game? If yes, let’s talk! Apply below.
Apply now and work remotely at CartHook
FRONTEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We´re Heepsy, a leading high growth Influencer Marketing platform based in Bilbao (Spain). We help more than 1,000 clients build influencer marketing campaigns globally. At the core of our technology lies an influencer search and analytics engine capable of identifying and categorizing millions of social media accounts using complex infrastructure and algorithms.
We're looking for
We´re seeking motivated and talented individuals to help us improve our product and launch new exciting features that our clients demand.
In particular, you will lead the frontend development in an already launched and successful product developed with highest development standards and practices along with a team of highly talented individuals comprising product management, UX, back-end, data engineering, AI and quality assurance.
You should apply if
- You care about software excellence
- You understand we move fast
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of web technologies
- You enjoy challenges across the entire stack
- You are pragmatic in your approach to writing software (e.g. you take context into consideration, and don’t follow rules blindly)
- You enjoy working with others
- You embrace agile team culture and put new ideas and expertise on the table
- Embrace both the uncertainty and the advantages of a startup working environment
- 5 years of proven experience in frontend
- Proven experience in CSS3 and SAAS
- Capable of sharing examples of apps you´ve worked in
It helps if you have
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of the whole development stack
- Experience in a start-up
- Experience in working as part of an Agile product team
- Fluent in either English or Spanish
- Opportunities for training and development
- Company-sponsored courses, conference passes & technical books
- Remote friendly environment, work from anywhere
- Flexible working schedule
- Onboard a growing project in a crucial stage of development
- Work with top talent
- Exceptional good work atmosphere
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- English, French & Spanish courses
- Join a high performing product team that obsesses with understanding and adopting the product best practices
Apply now and work remotely at Heepsy