Back end Software Developer Node.JS + Typescript
Upstack is a friendly team of the world’s most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It’s fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world’s developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in New York City and we have offices in NYC and LA. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- at least 3+ yrs of experience in using Java Script
- Deep understanding and strong experience with Node.JS framework (3-5 years of professional experience needed)
- Strong experience with Typescript
- Experience working with Mongo.db
- Nice to have experience with: Docker, Microservices
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
Benefits when working with Upstack
- starter pack: Upstack swag (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- paid vacations in correlation with the worked time;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;
We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.
Apply now and work remotely at Upstack Technologies, Inc.
We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious developer to help usextend our existing platform, build microservices, work on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform.
Top 8 reasons to work with us.
You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will learn new things, every day, alongside experienced developers.
Some pretty cool benefits such as flexible remote working, equipment of your choice and if you are based in the UK then private medical insurance & employee discounts at thousands of retailers.
Interesting problems to solve working with money, investment and finance.
Work in a startup but for a major brand
We will help with your career development and help you grow beyond just coding.
Freedom to try new technologies and be part of the decision making process.
Your code will get into the real world quickly and you will make a difference
What we need from you?
- ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life.
- be able to take ownership of problems with a determination to solve them.
- not be afraid to learn new things outside of your comfort zone.
- contribute to company standards and best practice
- identify risks and mitigate them
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Good understanding of AWS with some devops experience
- Understanding of agile development process and practice
It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Test driven development advocate
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
Flexible working – either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc.
Friendly and supportive team
Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers)
Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc.
Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech
Flexible working hours
Apply now and work remotely at easyMoney
Machine Learning Engineer
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The Software team is responsible for building and maintaining our front-end and back-end services, developing new features and products, and troubleshooting problems.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to solve
- A fun "no bullshit" work environment
We like you to know
- HTML and CSS
- SVG and WebGL
- React, TypeScript and GraphQL
- Deep understanding of DOM
- Browser performance debugging
- Graphics programming (2D/3D)
- Geometry and Linear Algebra
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Improve and expand our front-end interactive design tools
- Implement SVG manipulation algorithms
- Maintain optimal front-end performance on desktop and mobile
- $10,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation
Apply now and work remotely at Sticker Mule
Senior Backend Developer
Who we are?
We are small international company based in the Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our app helps in the field of direct sales, where we focus on the Dutch market. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
As SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members, the structure can be defined as a hybrid remote set up.
Whom are we looking for?
We're looking for a strong candidate experienced in Node.js and PHP to help us build cool new features within our current web application and to help us create a whole new product of our company. You'll be working "side by side" with our international development team bringing up ideas and solutions for some of the current challenges we're facing.
What will be the scope of your work?
- Backend programming
- Proposal of solution of necessary changes in the application
- Bug fixing
- Code reviews
On the server side you will need:
- PHP, ES6, Node.js and Typescript
- Nette (PHP framework)
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB and MySQL
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Competitive salary and flexible working schedule
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team of beautiful young people
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)
Apply now and work remotely at SalesChamp B.V.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Torq is a revenue generating, funded, fast growing startup working with Electronic Health Records to improve efficiency within hospital systems. The platforms we use include, but aren’t limited to, Hasura, Rails, TypeScript, React/RN, Docker, and Scikit-learn. We are a team of 8 highly motivated highly skilled entrepreneurs, two of us being full stack developers. We are looking for one more full stack developer to add to our team.
More about Torq Interface:
Torq was sponsored in MassChallenge Health IT for two consecutive years by Harvard Teaching Hospitals. We have since expanded into 100+ additional hospital sites, and are growing at a rapid pace. With a partnership with one of the largest Medical Device Companies in the world Torq is primed to reinvent the way in which the orthopedic device supply chain is handled.
We are looking for more than a coder, we are looking for a true team member to grow with us and be a part of innovation.
We work with major Hospital systems who require that you are a U.S. Citizen
Apply now and work remotely at Torq Interface