Senior Full Stack Engineer
Have you ever been part of a hyper-growth startup?
We're an e-commerce startup with a successful Shopify application, looking for a full-stack developer with solid knowledge of Vue.js. The position is aimed at experienced software engineers who're interested in joining a vibrant startup in the long term.
Our product is live and growing fast. We're actively developing the core platform, adding new features, and updating our cloud infrastructure. If you join us, expect to make software design decisions, craft new components from scratch, and refactor existing code to perfection.
We're building a fully remote team that follows the example of companies such as Basecamp, Buffer, and Automattic. We are a global team that speaks English, Russian, and Hebrew. To ensure sufficient time overlap with the engineering team, the position is open to EU time zones only.
- 4 years or more employed as a full-stack developer
- 2 years or more building web applications in Vue.js
- 1 year or more employed fully remotely by international companies
- Experience in developing apps for Shopify, familiar with the platform concepts and API
- Interested in joining a company as a fully-remote team member in the long term
Bonus points - if you have experience with:
- Deploying microservices with Kubernetes on Amazon EKS or Google GKE
- Nest.js or other web frameworks in the Node.js ecosystem
- Django web framework and Python
What you get
- Experience working in a global, fully-remote startup in its most exciting early stages.
- Contribute to a fast-growing product with millions of users.
- Gain critical knowledge about the Shopify eco-system and the e-commerce world in general.
- Practice continuous delivery to a live production environment.
- Employee stock options plan (starting from 2022)
Our frontend stack contains Vue.js, ElementUI, Webpack, Cypress, and Jest.
Our backend is built with Django and AWS cloud functions, using MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Our servers run on Heroku, but we're transitioning to Kubernetes on Amazon EKS.
We use GitHub, Sentry.io, SemaphoreCI. Our lightweight agile process and technical knowledge are managed in Notion.
Our main focus is on Vue.js but our roadmap spans a wide range of technologies:
- Aggressive development of the core product in Vue.js
- Heavy investment in advanced features and integration with Shopify
- Transition from Heroku to Kubernetes on EKS, microservices with the gateway pattern
- Adding new microservices in Nest.js, possibly with Apollo GraphQL
- Cloud architecture revamp to improve widget loading time and performance
- Transition to Vue.js 3 and 100% Typescript
- IaC and GitOps with env0
- Increase automation coverage to support fully automated continuous delivery
- Refactor the application core to integrate with additional e-commerce CMS
PickyStory is an e-commerce startup with a successful Shopify application. We enable merchants to offer product bundles to their customers and increase revenue from every store visit. Our product is live and growing fast. The team is global and fully remote.
Apply now and work remotely at PickyStory
We’re on a mission to build solutions for the next generation of commerce. Commerce doesn’t have to be complicated, ultimately we enable developers and platforms to make commerce seamless by connecting them to millions of merchants and billions of products with a single API.
Carted will power commerce experiences anywhere on the internet, allowing developers and content creators to build a direct checkout of any product from any merchant via any content on the web.
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer who will help us define core UI platform pieces for our products and solutions. Someone who is passionate about helping shape the future of Carted’s frontend strategy and helping empower Carted’s customers in creating a new way of doing commerce.
WHAT EXCITES US
- Multiple years of React experience
- Good eye for detail
- Comfortable working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Passion for great user experience and API design
- Strong experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
WHY COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a well-funded, fast growing startup with people around the globe. You will have autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
We offer a competitive base salary plus equity, so you are rewarded for your best work. On top of this we offer generous paid holidays. Holiday is called holiday at Carted and never ‘annual leave’ as we are big believers that holiday is your time and we want you to enjoy it! We also provide you with top-end equipment to make your space enjoyable.
We have a training and development allowance to invest in your personal and professional development.
If you're not based in our awesome Sydney HQ, we offer a co- working membership.
We like to learn quickly, do things differently and most importantly, have fun!
Apply now and work remotely at CartedApply
Freelance WordPress Developer
Codeable is the only WordPress freelancer platform. We match customers to the best WordPress experts. We help customers solve any WordPress problem.
Codeable connects a community of professional WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses that need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimized. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 550+ freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites… whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
Work on interesting projects, with nice clients, and set your own rates ($70-120+). Apply today
Time to start whistling while you work 😙 🎶
We believe in whistling while you work and loving what you do. When you’re whistling, you’re not stressed, you’re getting paid what you’re worth, and you’re able to deliver your very best.
In other words, you're finally able to build with heart ❤️
Codeable is the only WordPress specific, premium freelancer platform. As an expert on the platform, you’ll get to choose from thousands of remote WordPress freelance job opportunities, and be part of an inclusive and incredibly connected community of friendly professional WordPress developers from around the world.
Why WordPress developers choose Codeable for freelancing:
- Codeable is the largest WordPress -only freelance marketplace in the world…
- Our minimum pricing is $70 USD / hour and most experts bill at $100+ USD / hour…
- We genuinely care about our experts and have the largest private WordPress dev community on the planet where you can connect with peers who support each other (and it’s a really fun place to hangout)…
- Our team qualifies clients to help keep great projects coming into the platform for you to engage on…
- Most experts have a 30% estimated -> hired ratio by the time their 45 day trial is complete and quickly climb to over 60% (and some over 80%) soon after…
- Codeable holds your hand when you pass our vetting process to help you get ramped up and ready for work. From onboarding via our Codeable Academy, to our expert buddy program and our Expert Success & Community Team, if you put in the time you’ll have the opportunity to earn big money…
- Speaking of big money, we have brand new experts completing their 45 day trial with us and have earned $10k+. And many of these experts are non-native English speakers…
- We’re growing and getting more projects posted now than ever before. We need your help to keep up with demand…
- No time requirements; we offer the flexibility to fill your capacity or commit 100%…
Codeable is dedicated to diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to apply to work with us, even if you feel you may not fit all of the skills below:
- Wordpress Development
- Performance Tuning
- Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive Web Design
Interested to hear what other developers have to say about working on Codeable?
Equal Opportunity Statement
Codeable is an equal opportunity organization that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Codeable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Apply now and work remotely at Codeable.io
Creative Front End Developer
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆).
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer, someone that is excited to work alongside a team of talented creatives, and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects.
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS) / Tailwind.
- You have CMS experience — we currently use CraftCMS, Statamic and Shopify, Shopify Headless
- Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
- You know Git pretty well
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
- You love to learn
You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
You have open-source code on your Github profileSeries Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆).
- Remote team building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
- Yearly team trips
- Pension (UK Team)
- Flexible Hours
- Long Christmas Holidays 🎄
- 28 Days Holiday
- Apple Hardware
Wanna join? 🤓
Apply now and work remotely at Series Eight