As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect
Python React Full Stack Engineer
Our platform involves ingesting and modeling hundreds of thousands of high-resolution smart meter timeseries and surfacing analyses and insights to our users at utilities and energy suppliers. We're looking for a senior front-end/full stack software engineer to help us build our user facing applications.
Our stack uses Python (Flask), React, and Google Cloud Platform. You'll be responsible for building user-facing products on top of Python APIs and interactive React visualizations. The product work revolves around transforming smart meter and weather data into exploratory insights for enterprise customers. Visualization expertise (D3) is a big plus, and if you have an eye for product - even better.
Our engineering team is still quite small, so the right candidate can have a big impact on our tools and infrastructure. We are strong supporters of open source and we encourage our employees to publish and give talks about the work they do at Amperon.
This job is fully remote. We have optional offices in NYC and Houston.
Apply now and work remotely at Amperon