Job descriptionBanno is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Banno leverages bleeding edge technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We build front end applications usin…Apply
Defiant is a small, dynamic, fast-growing, and profitable company with loyal customers who love our products and services. We are the global leader in WordPress security, protecting over 3 million websites.
Are you excited about working for a technology company that is securing the web? Are you looking for full-time, flexible hours* working remotely from anywhere in the UK, Canada, United States, Australia, or New Zealand? If so, this may be your dream job!
*Required core hours of 10am - 2pm Pacific Time
You'll work with a talented and highly-motivated team that is friendly, fast-moving, self-managing, and highly capable with a sense of humor. Our team's family time is important; we won't typically require long hours when we can avoid it, which is almost always. Our entire team works remotely using Slack for casual interaction, so you can live practically anywhere in the World if you have an Internet connection. There's no micro-management here—we trust that you will see tasks through to completion and communicate with your fellow team members when needed or ask for help when needed.
At Defiant, ‘trust’ is the attribute we value most highly among our team members. We need to know that you can grab a task, communicate clearly with stakeholders, and see the task to completion with superb attention to detail.
We use apps like Slack, FogBugz, GitHub, and Google Apps for our workflow.
Apply now and work remotely at Defiant, Inc.
Frontend Engineer (React) - Europe
As we transition out of our beta phase, we're looking to extend our 7-people strong distributed team with a talented Frontend Engineer interested in building the future of home training. You’ll be working in a completely distributed team of 4 developers and 1 designer. As an early joiner you'll have profound impact on the product and tech architecture, so a strong willingness to work independently, take ownership and contribute to decision making is crucial.
Our offer to you
- Salary of €45.000/year
- 24 paid days off
- Choose your working hours and routine — you know what works best for you
- Office budget so you can work from your favorite co-working space
- A free Strydal membership for your own usage :)
Apply now and work remotely at Strydal
Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Full Time – Remote
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (GBP)
Applications close on: 8th of June
The ideal candidate
- You enjoy working and shipping independently
- You've built and deployed something on the web (send us a link? 😇)
- You care about the product as well as the code
- You are curious and take initiative to explore new things
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy picking up new skills and learning new technologies
- If you don't have any "formal" professional experience working as a software engineer, you've worked on a product (or built a side project) that had users
- Take ownership of parts of the codebase
- Document the systems you help build, monitor, and maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team on prioritising feature requests and bugs
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to guide team decision making
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Debug production issues and implement fixes for them
You Might Work On
- New features in the Simple Poll Slack app
- Performance improvements to make Simple Poll faster
- An entirely new product (We regularly explore new products!)
- Improving reliability of the Simple Poll app, which could for example entail setting up a new Datadog dashboard
- Work with a designer to build a new page in our frontend and then implement that page based on their design
- Something completely different! As an early stage company, we tend to be pretty "all hands on deck" when something comes up that we need to get done
Pay and benefits
- This is a fully remote, full time (40 hours per week) position. You can choose your own hours as long as you have at least 4 hours of overlap with London (from 8am - 6pm)
- The salary is £50,000 - £60,000 (GBP) per year
- We'll buy you a new Macbook Pro and any other tools you need to do your best work
- 30 days of holiday a year (including local national holidays), and you're encouraged to take all of it. You're also free to take additional time off for any other reasonable reasons, for example if you're sick (of course!) but also if you need to spend an afternoon taking care of something personal.
- Sustainable and healthy working matters to us. We care about building delightful products for our customers, not hitting arbitrary daily hour counts.
- We are a UK based company, so if you are also based on the UK we will hire you as a full time employee.
If you are not based in the UK, then this position will be permanent and full time in spirit, but a contract role on paper. The reason for this is that employment outside of the UK comes with significant challenges for a small company like ours. In that case, this means that this role doesn't include certain benefits like a retirement plan/pension.
We are a fairly early stage company! Currently there are two of us working on Simple Poll full time:
- Charles (who is in charge of Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Compliance)
- Wilhelm (me! I mostly spend my time writing code and doing all the many other things that need to get done)
We're a profitable, bootstrapped company (no external investment) and very much plan to stay that way!
Background on Simple Poll (our main product):
- Simple Poll is one of the most popular apps on Slack
- Wilhelm created Simple Poll in early 2016 to improve his own workflow when working in Slack. Started as a side project and then grew up to be a proper company!
- Over the course of a year, Simple Poll has millions of users (and you will be able to directly impact their experience!)
Explicit is better than implicit
Simple is better than complex
Favor focus over features
Anything added dilutes everything else
Mind your words, they are important
Craft the details, they matter
Ship early and often
Never miss an opportunity to delight
Build for the long term
Use what you build with pride
Create lasting value for customers
Mistakes are possible when moving fast
Empower with courtesy and empathy
Our tech stack
- Python + Django
- Amazon Web Services
- HTML + Tailwind CSS
- Datadog, Zoom, Gmail, Google Calendar, G Suite, Slack, Notion
- Our own products!
Practicals of the role
Type: Full Time
Report to: CEO (Wilhelm)
Location: Remote – anywhere where you have significant (4h) timezone overlap with the UK (during the hours of 8am-6pm)
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (GBP)
How to apply
We're excited to review your application!
Original job description
Apply now and work remotely at Simple Poll
InfoTrust, a digital analytics technology and consulting company, works with many of the largest brands in the world across the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), News + Media and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value and turn them into marketing gurus, none of which is possible without a technical backbone! Because of InfoTrust's growth we are currently looking for a technologist who is interested in becoming an authority in analytics and digital marketing to help our clients build that backbone.
As an Analytics Engineer at InfoTrust you will:
Join our awesome consulting team where you’ll learn first-hand about the world of digital analytics,
Become a master at advanced digital analytics solutions
Work alongside clients to help them implement advanced analytic systems; even better, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the largest CPG, Media and e-commerce websites in the world on establishing executive level measurement strategies, and building and supporting analytics architectures across a variety of platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Launch, AWS, and Tealium
Troubleshoot issues with digital analytics web tagging implementations, and advanced solution analytics architectures
Prototype, and possibly even code, solutions to integrate digital web analytics platforms data with other platforms, using technologies such as BigQuery and/or Analytics Reporting APIs
Help automate the management and auditing of enterprise analytics systems
Develop data integration solutions and work with cloud technologies to deliver realtime/scalable analytics solutions
Full-stack development, experience leading Node-JS solutions in Google Cloud technologies
Leveraging Management APIs to automate bulk changes across Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager systems
Automating collection of Google Analytics data for client reporting and dashboards
Technical support on dedicated assigned projects
Never stop learning. InfoTrust is always growing to exceed our clients expectations, being industry thought leaders.
What background does the successful Analytics Engineer have:
You have experience with Node.js and jquery
You have a good understanding of web technologies and frameworks
You have experience with Software Development Life Cycle, and Agile methodology
You have experience working with Cloud Technologies, and have used Cloud technologies in your previous projects. Bonus - specific experience with GCP.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and overcoming technical and business challenges
You enjoy learning new technologies, languages, and services. We frequently are developing new services and thus are constantly evolving the technology stack.
You are often the person that is relied on to “get things done” or, someone might say “give to YOUR NAME (s)he will get it done!”
You get a thrill out of working in a collaborative environment and feel our core values (Impact, Diversity, Respect, Innovation, Growth and Ownership) line up with yours
Nice to haves:
You have worked with, or have a desire to work with digital analytics, such as Google Analytics
Experience with Cloud services such as Google Cloud Platform
Experience with Full Stack Development (Node.js preferred)
Location: This role is based in the US. Our HQ is in Cincinnati, OH. We also have office locations in Chicago, IL and Columbus, OH. We will give preference to people close to these locations, but also are considering remote employees. Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
More about InfoTrust:
If you are looking for a company with a great culture, that can help you to grow as a professional, and help to feel personal success, InfoTrust would like to take that journey with you. We have been awarded as a great place to work -- at a national and regional level, this includes Ad Age's Best Places to Work, Great places to Work Certification, #1 Employer in Ohio, and much more. But we know that we could not achieve these accolades without our amazing team, and without growing that team with more great people that match our culture. A culture rooted in innovation, teamwork, respect, growth and ownership. The great benefits we offer are a huge perk too;
Free lunch and snacks everyday
Flexible work hours
Fantastic Parental Leave policy
Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
Tuition and continued education reimbursement
And much, much more! Capped by wonderful coworkers
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply now and work remotely at InfoTrust
Cosa puoi aspettarti da noi
Contribuirai allo sviluppo di piattaforme core per l’area New Business di Facile.it
Lavorerai all’interno di uno dei team cross-funzionali e avrai modo di esprimere le tue competenze sia tecniche che gestionali
Collaborerai alla creazione di architetture a micro-servizi e micro-frontends scalabili su architetture distribuite ad integrazione e parziale sostituzione dei sistemi esistenti
Ti occupi di sviluppo software da almeno 5 anni
Hai esperienza nello sviluppo di web components riusabili in React
Esperienza con database relazionali e NoSQL
Completano il tuo profilo:
Esperienza con Apollo Client/Server
Esperienza nella scrittura di API GraphQL
La conoscenza di Docker e Kubernetes
Esperienza nella progettazione ed implementazione di architetture a microservizi e micro frontends
Assunzione a tempo indeterminato con retribuzione commisurata all’esperienza e fondo salute integrativo
Un team IT giovane e dinamico con una mentalità aperta a nuove tecnologie e processi
Piani di inserimento e crescita personalizzati
1 venerdì al mese fuori ufficio dedicato alla condivisione ed allo studio con il team
Budget formazione personale
Biblioteca di libri di tecnologia con più di 100 titoli
Partecipazione ad eventi di tecnologia
La possibilità di fare il lavoro che ami in una realtà italiana di successo con un team d’eccellenza al tuo fianco
Puoi scoprire qualcosa in più su di noi attraverso il nostro blog https://engineering.facile.it.
Apply now and work remotely at Facile.it
Howdy 👋 We’re the folks at SkyVerge, where we build products (like Jilt and WooCommerce Memberships) that help over 100k+ eCommerce brands grow and manage their businesses. Our team is 100% remote, with 34 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join our growing engineering team and build fast, secure, and maintainable code in PHP.
You should be:
- Able to translate technical descriptions into detailed engineering implementation tasks
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, able to work in a remote environment without constant supervision
- Committed to constant improvement, learning, sharing your knowledge, and building meaningful relationships as a member of a highly efficient, fast paced team
- Excited to work in a team oriented environment with an emphasis on growing and helping one another
Bonus points if you also have:
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience with payment gateways, especially integrating with their APIs
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React
- Experience working in an Agile development team
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building features and fixes based on well defined specifications for multiple products
- Investigating and fixing bugs reported by users or support team members
- Performing user testing on your own code and providing code reviews to team members
- Participate in the full development lifecycle from research and planning of engineering implementations to QA and deployment
- Adding to our internal wiki/documentation
- Assisting our support team with troubleshooting challenging issues
- Contributing to our own open-source code (like our plugin framework) and the wider community, like WooCommerce and WordPress
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- A team oriented approach focused on helping everyone grow
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 28 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to hear more? Learn more about the position and apply here. Applications accepted through March 6th. We can’t wait to meet you!
*We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
Apply now and work remotely at SkyVerge
WordPress Support Engineer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create React Native based mobile applications for iOS and Android according to the provided scope.
- Coordinate with our WordPress backend developers to synchronize data between the mobile application and the WordPress database.
- Maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes.
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow.
- Participate in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Other as we see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- Minimum of 3 years of React Native experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Programming experience
- Contributed to several apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
- Good Eye for Design
Other Requirements for this role
- You are passionate about mobile technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Familiarity with tools such as Github, Gitlab, Appcenter
- Experience with UI/UX design
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,000 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 11 countries
Apply now and work remotely at BuddyBoss
Banno is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Banno leverages bleeding edge technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We build front end applications using modern web co…Apply
Growing software company based out of Atlanta, GA looking for an experienced full stack engineer for a full-time remote position. This engineer will join a growing team of engineers that is responsible for continually enhancing and extending our web-based electronic signature platform.
At a high level, this engineer will be expected to:
work with a cross-functional team to design and architect new features
implement new features and functionality or enhance existing features
develop effective user interfaces for workflows that provide users with a broad set of options
create efficient and secure REST APIs to enable tight customer and partner integrations
conduct R&D with new libraries, frameworks, and technologies
write unit and integration tests
debug and address bugs and defects
participate in peer code review
provide occasional support for technical questions or issues from customers that get escalated
communicate openly and effectively with co-workers and customers
Our ideal candidate will exhibit:
demonstrable UI and UX skills designing and building responsive web-based user interfaces
a solid command and understanding of C#
an approach of writing new code as if they will be the one that has to maintain it over the long haul and leaving existing code slightly better than they found it
an ability to think outside the box and [respectfully] challenge the status quo
a serious interest in continually learning about and trying out new technologies and methodologies
professional level written and verbal communications skills
In addition, the following would be beneficial:
a working knowledge of SQL (ideally SQL Server)
familiarity with applications deployed in Microsoft Azure
If you have the experience and skills listed and this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to know more about, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply now and work remotely at AssureSign
Head of Technology
At IDEX (idexinnovation.com), we believe strongly in the innovative power of people and are committed to empowering their creative potential. To do so, we provide our innovation and project management to companies with 200 or more employees, allowing every employee to freely express their ideas, plan them, and use them to benefit the employees, their customers, and their company.
We are a small, committed team that is rapidly growing. Our co-founders are two successful entrepreneurs who have established multi-million dollar businesses in markets across the globe. We have secured long-term funding and are ready to tackle this exciting, difficult challenge. If you share our vision and want to be part of the transforming force for the innovation scene, come and join us!
You will be responsible for successful execution and delivery of technical aspects of enterprise-level projects, either individually or as part of the development team. You will work closely with the CEO to ensure IDEX’s technological developments and operational components are delivered on time and to specifications. You will be leading the technical development of the software, managing the infrastructure, and working with the frontend developer(s) to deliver features. Along with the growth of the company, you will be able to form and manage your own tech team to further develop IDEX’s technology.
Hosting: AWS EC2, S3, RDS
Apply now and work remotely at IDEX Innovation
Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer
Are you an Engineer looking to create something that will change the way people think about innovation? Do you want to work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time?
As a Lead Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
Apply now and work remotely at Aha!
Full Stack Developer
Castr is a one-stop SaaS broadcasting platform which enables everyone in the media industry to take their video content a step further.
Over 50K live video creators use Castr, and our goal is to reduce the friction of the streaming space entirely, continually making it easier and simpler for streamers and content creators to connect directly with their audiences.
We are looking for a Full Stack Node.js Developer to join our team to build marvellous new features, design and implement useful API methods, and improve the reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Apply now and work remotely at CastrApply
Senior Software Engineer (.NET/React)
After closing a £3.5M round of investment led by LEGO, we are growing our engineering team to build world-class educational tools for teachers and their students, around the world.
Our mission is to make the world happier and smarter. We are developing digital products that ensure that every learner has access to great teaching and learning, personalised to their ability and needs. Eedi already reaches millions of teachers and their learners in over 14,500 schools worldwide.
Apply now and work remotely at Eedi (a LEGO backed startup)Apply
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
SideShift.ai, the rapid coin exchange, is hiring a remote frontend engineer. For an early-stage startup we have achieved a lot. Seven-figure weekly volume, integrations in major crypto projects and more. Our team is focused on execution and innovation. Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
Apply now and work remotely at SideShift.aiApply
Senior Backend Engineer
GitDuck is a code and screen sharing tool for developers. We allow them to create videos linked to their codebase so they can easily explain their code to their teammates.
We started building GitDuck after working some months remotely and struggled to keep learning from each other as when we were side-by-side in the same office. We are solving that. We are building GitDuck to help developers and teams to easily exchange what they know so they can better learn from each other.
We're looking for independent engineers who enjoy building things and are comfortable with significant responsibilities. You'll work on a variety of projects and problems and own large parts of the codebase.
As one of the first hires, you'll be crucial for scaling the company including its architecture, testing, monitoring, codebase, best practices, culture, etc.
Apply now and work remotely at GitDuck
Commsor helps companies and individuals build better communities. We're creating powerful tools including analytics, automation, a member CRM, and more. You'll be joining a well-funded, fully distributed team with ambitious goals, and have the ability to make a direct and lasting impact on the team and product.
We're looking for a product-minded software engineer. You will be our third engineer, and will be essential in shaping the early features and functionality of our fast-growing community product, our culture and processes. You will have direct access to our primary users as well as a strong influence on the technology used to solve our problems.
Tools & skills you'll be using
We use Clojure for all of our server-side code, using the Edge framework from JUXT, backed by PostgreSQL. Our frontend is a mixture of ES6 JSX and ClojureScript, built using Figwheel Main and we use React for our UIs, and a custom Sass framework based off of Spectre.css. We use AWS for our infrastructure.
For keeping organized, we use Clubhouse, Notion, and Slack.
Apply now and work remotely at Commsor
Web UI Engineer
These web pages have already been fully designed and vetted during a long and careful rebranding process. You will work with our VP of UI/UX, our CPO, and our lead Graphic Designer to ensure that your coded pages maintain fidelity to these designs.
This position is a remote contract position for an individual only (no agencies). There may also be opportunities for you to extend this into a longer-term employee relationship with Brainscape depending on your skill-sets and the quality of your work & commitment.
Apply now and work remotely at Brainscape
Senior React Engineer
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
Experience working and collaborating with teams
Experience in Linux and command line a must
Solid React experience is a must
Proven work with React
You know how to architect all components of front-end project
You have experience reading the API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
Uses Git for all of your projects
Creates tests before they write code (TDD is your thing)
Expert knowledge of OOP and software design principles
Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
You’re aware of how to build secure apps
You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
Knowledge of responsive frontends
Apply now and work remotely at Codelitt
QA Automation Engineer
If you have a soft spot for bootstrapped, profitable, remote companies with a meaningful product, and you want to use your frontend development skills for good, you’ll like this.
Drops’ goal is to turn language learning into a delightful game while ensuring effective learning. Drops is one of the top10 most innovative education companies according to FastCompany. Our app is in the Appstore for 3+ years, teaches 35 languages, was featured by both the App Store and Play Store multiple times - App of the Year in 2018 on the Play Store - and the company is still run by the founders. We are a small, super-capable remote team mainly spread across Europe (we have a small marketing crew in California) . We’re working synchronously, so time zones matter for us. We communicate via Slack, Github and Monday. We want to be the no.1 app for vocabulary learning and we are getting there quickly with our current user base of 18 million, a monthly active of >1,500,000 and an average store rating of 4.7.
You can find us here: https://languagedrops.com
You’ll be a core part of the development team, working on both our main (Drops) and auxiliary products (Droplets, Visual Dictionary, Internal CMS tools). This means a lot of ownership, which we cultivate by having a flat structure.
You’re a no-nonsense person, who is comfortable taking on larger projects, who has been working in working at a product company and has extensive front-end development experience.
You have been working with React or React Native for years, have deep knowledge of everything that’s happening in the browser or in a mobile client and looking for challenges in growing a product from an already large userbase to tens of millions of MAU, with all the complexity that’s involved in that.
You strongly prefer static typing over dynamic languages, and use every opportunity to transform code that doesn’t use types into code that does. You generally prefer to use a minimal set of simple tools to a diverse range of complex ones.
You like to have a variety of projects - at this job, you’ll be developing a complex web app, a static site generator (react-static), building internal automation infrastructure/tools and contributing to our internal content management system.
We’re building a small, but super capable team. You’re naturally more interested in the fate of the product & driven to grow professionally than in managing people.
We value clear and honest communication and transparency, it’s the linchpin of our culture and current success and freedom. You will be involved in both high and low level decision making and will be available during European working hours (9AM - 6PM GMT).
We are looking for a missionary rather than a mercenary.
What’d be different here:
- We’re a small team. We’re optimising for impact, not for headcount. You’ll be carefully considering any tradeoff that would lead to increased complexity.
- We’re using a single programming language - TypeScript. We have strict linter rules. Every pull request needs to be approved before it lands in master. We use the rebase workflow.
- We’re using React + Redux to develop UI, on both mobile and the web. We use selectors extensively. Our backend is on AWS, deployed to Lambda.
- We’re doing things in a functional way, concentrating state, minimising side effects and making dependencies explicit. We’re sharing 98%+ of the code between Android, iOS and Web.
- We’re writing software with a web developer’s mindset.
- We automate where it has positive ROI.
- Our biggest challenge is (and will remain): managing the complexity of sharing a lot of code between different apps.
- We’re not building a hierarchy. We’re encouraging everyone to be autonomous.
Apply now and work remotely at Drops
When we meet up a typical day is pretty similar, but in great locations (previously Milan, Budapest, Barcelona) and with the addition of breakfast, lunch and dinner in cafes and restaurants and face time instead of slack and Hangouts.
We mostly use react, node.js and python but are always open to new ideas.
Nice to have:
React, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS, Computer Science degree
At Overloop we work for clients in the music, TV and Film space who need to manage complicated rights, assets and metadata. Our team is distributed over Europe, we meet up once every 4 months in a European city for a week to get some face time, eat great food and generally catch up.
There may be some travel to client locations, depending on your project and interest.
Apply now and work remotely at Overloop
This position is responsible for developing web-based applications in modern technologies in an Agile / Kanban environment. Adhere to best practices when designing, implementing, testing and developing scalable, secure code. Work closely with Product Managers, Quality Analysts and DevOps Engineers.
JOB ESSENTIAL DUTIES : These are job duties essential for every position at Libera
- Actively listens to others
- Ability to present information
- Written communication skills
- Demonstrate concern and understanding
- Treat confidential information appropriately
- Promote open communication
- Provide timely and effective written/verbal communication
- Keep others informed of progress and/or problems
- Share information
- Explain reasons for decisions affecting others
Proactive approach to solving problems
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Demonstrate conflict resolution skills and ability to solve problems
Identify and mitigate risks appropriately
Recommend improvements to security policies when possible weaknesses are observed
Deliver according to Corporate goals
Demonstrate ability to manage conflict
Take proactive approach to implement change
Ensure all people are treated with dignity and respect
Demonstrate a positive attitude
Display willingness to make decisions
Is customer focused
Motivate others to perform well
Seek opportunities for professional / self-development
Exhibits confidence in self and others
Be polite and avoid offensive language
Seek to be an example in all actions and interactions
Work effectively and dependably with others to meet team objectives
Demonstrate concern and understanding for co-workers
Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
Prepares for and leads meetings
Demonstrate strong responsibility toward personal assignments
Is accountable for actions
Use and/or encourages joint problem solving
Involves others in decision making
Is open to receiving and giving feedback
Develop peer relationships
- Follow Libera’s Mission by “Simplifying life through leveraging technology”
- Embrace Libera’s Vision “To become the provider of choice for those bettering our world”
- Values: Foster and deliver according to:
- “Integrity” by being fair and balanced, truthful, and upholding moral fortitude
- “Innovation” by taking action to revolutionize, change, and transform our organization
- “Collaboration” by working together and sharing common goals to find the Win-Win
- “Pioneering” by discovering, spearheading, and trailblazing to create original products
- “Community” by serving the needs of others and of our world
- Guiding Principles:
- Consistently place “Relationship First, Business Second”
- When collaborating “Never Negate Perception” because our “Differences Matter”
- Embrace our “Always Be Improving” mentality
- Exhibit a continuous “Overcome Every Problem” attitude by recommending solutions
All the above job duties are subject to reasonable accommodation. This job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks, duties, and/or responsibilities other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply now and work remotely at Libera, Inc.Apply
Frontend Engineer React.js
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Our Tech Stack
Rather than maintaining a pre-existing product, at productboard, you'll take part in the journey of building one from the ground up.
Databases: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
UI: React, react-router
State management: our custom Flux implementation
Styling: CSS Modules, LESS, css-in-js
Testing: Jest, Cypress.io
Quality: Rollbar, ESlint, Prettier, Danger.js
Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the feedback we collected from our customers and you will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
As a core member of our team, you care about solving real problems for real users. Coding, to you, is more art than mechanics and analytical thinking comes second nature.
You are experienced at building web apps and designing architecture that scales
2+ years of experience building backend systems
Understanding of relevant design patterns (Domain Driven Design, GRASP, SOLID, micro-services)
You can design frontend architecture and are obsessed about performance.
You have experienced with mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
You have a drive to have editor and tooling perfectly set-up.
You fix things when you see they’re broken, instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English.
You live in Europe – as it's important for us to have the team in pretty much the same timezone
At productboard, we recently started building fully remote teams. It is, therefore, possible to join us as Fullstack engineer while being (almost) 100% remote. The expectation is that you will travel to Prague roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote team members in person, while also meeting other team members and learning more about the productboard culture. If you're interested in taking on this position remotely, make sure you tick off (most of) these requirements:
+1 years of experience working remotely
You're able to use your experience with remote work to help us lay the groundwork for remote work at productboard.
You're self-organized and disciplined
You have amazing communication skills
You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
Budget for online courses, books and conferences
5 weeks of vacation and sick days
Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
Flexible working hours and home office
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Compensation for travels and co-working spaces
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.
Apply now and work remotely at productboard
First engineer - full stack
PostHog is open-source, developer-friendly product analytics.
We had the most succesful b2b software HackerNews launch since 2012, we've got 1.7K stars on our repo right now, hundreds of users and deployments at large companies.
This is a super exciting time to be joining PostHog. We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
In reality, as one of our first hires you'll have a large hand in shaping this, but some keywords:
- Remote first
- "Write things down"
- Prefer making things transparent and public
- No need for crazy hours. Work hard when you're working.
As first engineer, you'll be key to building a lot of the core functionality of PostHog. We encourage you to take a look at our repo (issues and PRs) to see the type of things you'd be doing. Our stack is Django/React/Redux/Postgres.
- You'll have a 30 minute phone-call with our CTO Tim
- You'll meet our CEO James
- We'll pay you a normal contracting rates for anywhere between 1-5 days to do some work on PostHog. This will give you a chance to learn how we'd work with you, and for us to see how you work. You'll also end up with some open-source contributions.
- We make a decision.
We're backed by YCombinator, Solomon Hykes (ex-founder/CEO Docker), David Cramer (Founder/CEO Sentry), Adam Goldstein (Founder Hipmunk).
Apply now and work remotely at PostHogApply
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Title: Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Job Type: W2
Fresh Tri is a fast-growing neuroscience-based digital health company that helps people create healthy habits. We utilize a unique combination of science, technology, and design to develop our mobile app aimed at helping people build and sustain healthy habits. The Fresh Tri app blends habit practice and mindset training along with an algorithm that analyzes behavioral patterns and helps users discover what behaviors work best for them
How We Work
Our work culture is designed to encourage and support personal growth and development.
Team members are challenged to contribute to a variety of initiatives with many opportunities to learn new skills, take on new projects, and embrace new roles. We measure our individual successes by how much we help others on the team, and we measure our impact by how we improve the lives of those we serve.
Fresh Tri is a 100% remote team with headquarters on a 170-acre retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains in California. The company unlimited PTO, a highly flexible work schedule and an opportunity to work across many disciplines.
The Work To Be Done
This role will report to the VP of Engineering and will work on the iOS and Android versions of our Fresh Tri mobile app. This role will interact with our design team and our science team to understand how the product should work, how it’s designed and why (the science) we do things the way we do. No background in neuroscience is necessary, our science team is excellent at explaining things!
Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the engineering (system design) and development of the Fresh Tri iOS and android mobile apps. The primary technologies we currently use are React Native and the standard set of development tools (github, digital ocean, etc). Our backend is written entirely in Go and the mobile apps interface with the backend via typical REST based interfaces.
Desired Background And Experience
Ambitious problem solver
5+ years in software development working on medium to large scale projects
Experience working with mobile applications (mobile form factor, push notifications, geolocations, etc)
Experience designing a system (component design, separation of concerns, reduced repetition)
Experience leading a development team (providing technical guidance and mentoring of junior members, setting and adhering to coding and style standards)
React Native JSX/styling systems
Proven ability to create smooth app interactions (smooth animations, transitions, user/app interactions) - request to see visual portfolio from candidate - apps they have created
Demonstrable understanding of front end state management and lifecycle
Demonstrable understanding of standard testing practices
Experience working with visual, experience and interaction designers
Apply now and work remotely at Fresh Tri