Senior Frontend Engineer
Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands
We enable national manufacturing brands to connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel. We are proud to partner with leading global brands with over 3 million retailer campaigns shared. Promoboxx is transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. We are rapidly expanding and we are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer who will lead efforts across building, scaling and evolving our constantly growing product and infrastructure. You will work closely with our business partners to deliver new features as a part of an autonomous cross-functional squad that has been staffed with a Product Manager, Frontend and Backend Developers, QA, and Design.
You will embrace our DevOps team culture and champion owning your code across environments in our AWS cloud platform. Using an agile methodology, you will develop features alongside the frontend members of the team to ensure end-to-end performance for our users. As a teammate, you will seek ways to improve the team’s delivery and quality on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy front-end applications with an emphasis on user-friendliness, robustness, and maintainability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Solve problems and experiment with new ideas. Break down existing software while working with and influencing teammates to improve overall quality and architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are:
- You are a professional software engineer with 5+ years of experience building high-performance front-end experiences
- Demonstrable proficiency writing single page applications with the React library or similar JS library/framework
- You are proficient with CSS abstraction layers (SASS, JSS)
- Experience using and wiring up RESTful HTTP APIs
- You know and care about continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience using webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using CI/CD software or services
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Bonus Points For:
- You have experience working in AWS and are familiar with tools like Terraform
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Facebook Marketing and Graph API or other social APIs
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply now and work remotely at PromoboxxApply
WebGL Frontend Developer
VISUARY (visuary.fr) is a Paris based start-up aiming to make the personalization of new homes accessible to everyone.
For this, we are developing a platform that allows buyers to view and personalize their accommodation online.
We have recently raised funds and are developing our business.
We work fully remote.
You will join a dynamic and international team for a mission where you will have an impact. We are looking for autonomous and qualified people, wishing to take part in the adventure and experience the growth of the company.
- Help build an online housing configurator and subsequent modules
- Understanding of React / Redux
- Full stack experience appreciated
- Experience in building robust web applications
- Front-end aesthetic sensitivity and attention to detail
- Math and geometry skills highly appreciated
- Familiar with Git
- Autonomy and proactivity (we work remote)
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in WebGL and GLSL is a plus
We are a startup with ambition, and therefore flexible on working conditions but demanding on the quality of the code.
Daily meetings at 2pm UTC.
If you are interested, please tell me about a passion of yours in your application. There will be technical tests.
Apply now and work remotely at Visuary
Senior Vue JS Frontend Developer
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The developer in this position will work on the design and architecture of the new website and platform. We are looking for people willing to work in an agile environment, to learn and gather new technologies and related tools in order to introduce them to the company.
Successful Frontend Developers must not only possess superb tech capabilities, but they should also have excellent strategizing techniques. They should enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They should also be curious, intelligent, and motivated.
- Provide direct service support to various development projects, maintaining the legacy ones, and create new platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and DevOps to make sure that we are all aligned in order to meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Prioritize requests from operations, development, and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with SPA using Vuejs, React or AngularJS
- Experience creating Progressive Web Apps
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of best practices in Software development
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Basic E-Commerce ecosystem experience will be appreciated
A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Apply now and work remotely at Love, Bonito
Mid Senior Front End Developer
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆) we are ready to put down some roots, define our processes, build a culture and create a world class fully remote team.
We are looking for a Mid/Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer to lead this next stage. Someone that is excited to help shape our company, to create the conditions for our developers to grow, and that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects for our clients.
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
- Sound CMS Experience (CraftCMS, Shopify, Wordpress)
- Understand and have built sites using GraphQL
- Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
- You know Git pretty well
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
- You love to learn
- You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
- You have open-source code on your Github profile
- You have agency Experience
- Remote team building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
Wanna join? 🤓
Apply now and work remotely at Series EightApply
Sr Full Stack Engineer Impact Startup
Medorion is an Israeli based impact startup that helps healthcare organizations to improve clinical outcomes, such as increasing cancer screening rates, vaccinations uptake, pharmacy usage. By combining Artificial Intelligence and Behavioral Science, our SaaS platform models the members’ behavioral profile and predicts the best engagement strategy.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Full Stack developer to join us!
What you’ll do:
On our day to day, we work on building a microservice-based AI infrastructure, web interface, and constantly studying and integrating new state-of-the-art technologies. Our team is still very small, so you’ll have a crucial part in all the development processes including research, design, implementation, and monitoring.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 8 years of software development experience.
- At least 4 years of back-end development using Node.js/ Python/ C#/ Go/ Java.
- At least 4 years of front-end experience using popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and familiarity with MV* patterns.
- At least 4 years of experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middlewares (Redis, Mongo, PubSub).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar from a leading university or college.
- Experienced with Linux based dev-ops infrastructure like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Independence, high motivation, and good communication skills.
- passion for working on solutions that have a positive impact on society
It would be nice if you:
Familiarity with Kubernetes Internals.
Experience with Data Engineering and ETLs
Familiar with Data Science.
Apply now and work remotely at Medorion
Senior Frontend Developer
More is looking for a senior frontend developer to work with us remotely.
As developer at More, you work both independently and in a team of very talented and ambitious colleagues. We appreciate a solution-driven and quality-conscious mindset. We have several clients (e.g. a major international mobile game development company) and parallel projects, and you need to be able to switch between them and support other projects that need your attention.
You’ll be working together with a close-knit and ambitious gang, consisting of, among others, Technical Director, Tech Lead, developers and producers who all contribute to an open-minded team dynamic. More is a company with a sense of community where everyone has a say and can be involved and have an impact to the extent they want.
In addition to a desire to be a proactive part of our team, some knowledge is also needed, so we can continue to do fantastic and functional things for our customers.
We believe that you:
Are a web developer who has worked with frontend for at least 7-8 years
Are very familiar with and have a passion for modern technology, frameworks, methods, and tools within development.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who:
Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools.
Can work both independently and together with others.
It is a plus if you have an understanding of and some experience with backend. It would also be great if you have Strong understanding of the agile software development process.
We expect you to have a strong command of English, both spoken and written. As a person, you are quality-conscious, delivery-oriented, accurate, responsible, and an adaptable team player.
Expected timeline: We move quickly and if you are the right person, we want you here. In the past we have moved from application to hire in a matter of days!
This is a full-time opportunity with start date upon agreement (asap). The position is fully remote, and we welcome people from anywhere in Europe to apply.
Apply now and work remotely at More Digital StudiosApply
Senior Frontend Developer React
Givecloud helps organizations build trust through our best-in-class donor experience which drives engagement, relationships and ultimately, healthier fundraising. We're recruiting a talented, motivated and passionate Senior React Developer with a bit of Backend experience who is looking for a chance to do something that matters - to make a long-term difference in their career, in the lives of their co-workers, and leave their mark on humanity. Our competitive advantage is our belief that organizations should be focused on Trustraising, not Fundraising - join us in our journey to make that happen!
Our senior developers are dedicated professionals passionate about writing great code, shipping great code, and making the best product possible. This team is the heart of Givecloud and given full autonomy to make data-driven and innovative product decisions, informed by the CX and Marketing teams.
- Consistently able to develop & deliver high quality, detail-oriented user experiences (from sketches, breadboards and flows to final deliverable)
- Evolving our existing Server Side App to a Single Page React Application
- Collaborating with our customer service and growth teams on scoping new features
- Prototyping new features and seeing what works and what doesn’t
- Helping to design and evolve our software development process
- Ability to support the backend team when necessary
- Bring a focus to application performance, WCAG accessibility and browser compatibility
Who You Are
- You are someone who wants to iterate quickly, test theories, and build from solid user driven results.
- Constantly learning and increasing your knowledge & skills
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player who can thrive in a remote environment
- You care deeply about the user experience, never shying away from the last mile to create something truly delightful
What you’ll need
3-5+ years experience as a React developer (thorough understanding of state management, context, hooks, lifecycle)
- Experienced with the full development life cycle, including understanding customers needs , architecture, design, coding, testing, and delivery of solutions
Experience with Jest (or other testing frameworks)
Experience with backend development using server-side frameworks, such as PHP/Laravel or NodeJS/Express
Database skills (in one of the following or similar: Elasticsearch, Postgres/PostGIS, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
Experience with CSS/SCSS
Experience with using development tooling (Github, NPM, Command Line)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
Experience working in an environment that develops in quick iterations, on-the-fly planning, balancing shifting priorities and uses retrospection to constantly improve their process
Apply now and work remotely at Givecloud
Senior Front End Engineer
As a Senior Backend Engineer with Beyond Pricing, you will help with improving the reliability of our data collection and syncing systems, adding new integrations, and shipping new user-facing features.
Because you will be working with a successful team that is completely remote, excellent coding and communication skills are key. If you want to inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement, then read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product, internal stakeholders, and other engineers to design and build back-end systems.Our stack is mostly Python / Django based, and our front end is built on Ember.js.
- Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions.
- Produce high quality, reliable, well-tested software to help power our SaaS platform.
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas.
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Have your voice heard; We truly believe every individual can contribute to the product and we admire innovation.
- The opportunity to work with other senior engineers across our organization to shape Beyond Pricing’s overall technical strategy.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer Science/Engineering/equivalent degree a + plus
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch for consumer facing products, e-commerce or financial systems.
- Experience with big-data processing and high volume queues. We are a data company, and we rely on our high volume data pipelining.
- Have shipped and supported a customer-facing product. You love the feeling of shipping a feature and seeing people use it.
- Experience providing guidance for less experienced engineers. We want to share the knowledge of our more experienced developers with junior team members.
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
About Beyond Pricing:
Founded in 2013 by revenue management experts in the airline and hospitality space, Beyond Pricing is the world's first revenue management and dynamic pricing software for vacation rentals. We developed software to help vacation rentals do what hotels and airlines have done for decades, maximize revenue!
We are a diverse, dynamic and growing team, passionate about travel and building better technology for property managers. We have powered pricing for over $2B in property listings in more than 7,000 cities globally. If you search for a rental property on VRBO or Airbnb, you most likely are viewing a listing that utilizes our software. Our customers are vacation rental property managers that typically manage between 50 to 1000 listings; they use our software to automatically update their daily rates based on our sophisticated algorithm. We stay on top of the ever-changing marketplace so they don’t have to. The company has raised over $45 million in venture capital from top-tier investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Resolute Ventures, Social Leverage and Bullpen Capital. We are positioned for international growth and product expansion and looking for top-talent to help us on our mission.
Apply now and work remotely at Beyond Pricing
Senior Frontend Engineer
We are building some really exciting sh*t at x.ai
At x.ai, we're building artificial intelligence super-powered productivity software. The software schedules meetings for our customers automatically. It avoids the typical back and forth over emails and negotiates when and where the meeting is to happen. The software uses state-of-the-art machine learning in our production environment. We're looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join us on the journey in building this new frontier. You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals in a fully distributed setting.
- Be a main driver and contributor in building, testing, instrumenting for analytics, and deploying user-centric features to production end to end – own and drive the full cycle of building web applications, API and system integrations from system design to deployment
- Take ownership of our technical stack: drive improvements to address system complexity and tech debt, define and champion best practices of software development
- Actively participate in collaborative brainstorming and design, identifying defects or discrepancies in requirements and resolves with appropriate stakeholders
- Leverage your UI/UX experience to advocate, drive and implement user-friendly features
- Collaborate on feature implementation from UI design (using and improving on our style guide) to system implementation, to optimize for usability, execute these features end to end, including testing and monitoring in production
- Be customer obsessed: Identify and build metrics or tools to help us understand customer behavior and work closely with Product to develop new features to drive customer delight
- Able to find the right tool for the job. Quickly evaluate different libraries but not afraid to roll your own stuff
5+ years of relevant experience
Expert in Typescript
Expert in API integrations
Expert in Node.js
Experience in React
Experience in CSS/SCSS
Experience in development tooling like NPM and Gulp, and front-end testing frameworks
Strong written and verbal communication skills
+/- 8 hours from EST
Thrives in a fully remote setting
Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that is comfortable with uncertainties - evolve as needed, flexibility is key!
Apply now and work remotely at x.ai
Front End Developer
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Apply now and work remotely at Bitfinex
Experienced Front End Web Developer
NOTE: To be considered for a remote position, you need to be based in the U.S. at this time.
We need a developer with a solid understanding of modern front end technologies and most importantly, the ability to work as part of a team.
Your primary responsibility will be helping maintain our ecosystem of websites. This involves building pages from scratch based on Illustrator or Sketch designs and making modifications to our WordPress and JAMstack (Jekyll-based) sites.
Your HTML5 & CSS3 skills will shine as you show off optimization and code quality when resolving bugs and issues when they come up. You’ll also work at designing and developing better user experiences and measuring the effect on those through A/B tests.
We practice good coding standards, we build for the future, and we don’t believe in cowboy coding or working in a bubble. We’re looking for thinkers … with talent.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day
- Writing code with a focus on performance, speedy page load times,
improving conversion rates
- Building sites and implementing redesigns, designed in Illustrator/Sketch, on our WordPress or static-based sites
- Coding features for our sites (both through WP Themes and not) using HTML5/CSS/PHP/JS
- Designing and developing better user experiences and measuring the effect on those through A/B tests
- Future-proofing our sites with maintenance fixes, updating features, and rolling out responsive, mobile-friendly platforms
- Conversing, committing, and delivering via Asana/Slack/GitHub/email (in whatever order that is)
- Exploring new technologies/tools for finding solutions to new (and old) problems
- Optimizing conversions with A/B testing
Application Architecture (things you’ll HAVE to know)
- Experience with static site generators like Jekyll, Gatsby, or Hugo
- Fundamental PHP experience especially as it relates to maintaining WordPress themes and websites
- Semantic HTML
- Sass, Bourbon, etc. (or other CSS pre-processor)
- CSS Frameworks (Bourbon/Neat, Bootstrap, etc… we roll our own, btw)
- Experience with build and package management tools like Gulp, NPM, Bower, etc
- Structured Data (gotta satisfy the Googles)
- Advanced understanding of all the cool buzzwords… SEO, Web-standards, accessibility and usability concepts, information architecture, UX & UI design (heavy on the UX)
- Good communication skills & a great can-do attitude (We’re totally serious about this one.)
- A GitHub account or experience with other version control (SVN, CVS, etc. … but git/gh is where it’s at)
- Jekyll, Liquid (templating)
- HTML, CSS
- PHP, WordPress, MySQL
Prefer to have:
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/Google Optimize
- JAMstack (Jekyll, Gatsby, Hugo)
- Node.js, Express, React
- Build Tools (Gulp, Webpack)
- AWS Lambda, RDS, Firebase, Netlify
- MongoDB, GraphQL, and Apollo
- Chris Coyier is a hero of yours.
- You’ve hosted a website with Netlify, Forestry, or a similar service
- You have converted a WordPress website to Jekyll, Hugo or another static site
- You know the entire CanIUse library inside and out.
- You want to teach as much as learn.
- You have a pixel-perfect design eye with Photoshop/Illustrator or Sketch skills to match. It’s going to come in super-handy.
- You read sites like SmashingMagazine.com and actually put tutorials into practice.
- You’ve attended a WordCamp, Meetup, or other industry conference.
- Located in University District of Seattle
- Cool office perks (free sodas/Topo Chico/coffee, snacks, etc.)
- Generous salary considerations & full benefits
What We Value
We love to work as a team but office hours are flexible. Producing is more important than meeting a “9 to 5” schedule. We understand there are moments when you need to isolate yourself to concentrate so working from home is permitted and encouraged. We like to have a good time and minimize stress with good in-office coffee, lounge/reading time and regular happy hours. We work hard and meet realistic deadlines. What good is delivering a poor product early?
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- 401K (+ company matching)
- Medical, dental, and vision is covered by OneCare.com for the employee
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- flexible schedule
- opportunities to work remotely
Apply now and work remotely at OneCare Media
Senior Front End Developer
Draftable is a world-class document comparison solution, offering a range of products for individuals, teams and enterprises across the world. Our powerful comparison technology and elegant user-friendly viewer are shared between all our products/platforms.
Draftable Online is our free online service for comparing documents. Our users generate over one million comparisons each year. We are looking to upgrade this service to meet the needs of teams and large organisations.
Draftable is the first publicly launched product of Affinda – supporting companies to embrace AI technologies.
About the role
You will be the technical lead for our front-end web development, including our Draftable Online product and our core comparison viewer. You will be working with our Product Lead and other team members to prioritize and build features.
You will also be responsible for our public facing website. You will be working with various stakeholders across product, sales/marketing, legal, etc, to maintain and improve the website.
You will spend at least 80% of your time thinking about how to implement things and writing code.
In addition to supporting the Draftable product, we expect you will be involved in new front-end projects relating to our innovative and growing artificial intelligence business.
Compensation: AUD $85k - $100k per annum (~US $70,000)
- You have 5+ years of experience with front-end development (JS, CSS, HTML)
- You have 1+ years of experience with React
- You are independent and self-reliant. You are happy working on a task by yourself, but you will take initiative to involve other team members when necessary
- You have a high attention to detail. You are intimately familiar with the complexities of web development, e.g. mobile responsiveness, browser compatibility
- You have a great sense of design. You like building software that delights users. (Graphic design skills are a bonus, but not necessary)
- You have experience being the technical lead of a project and are comfortable both planning/architecting as well as diving into code as an individual contributor.
- You appreciate the importance of clear communication, especially when working in a remote team
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and can participate in an English-only work environment
We understand you have a life outside work and we will respect your non-working and family time. We expect engineers to work a full-time load of 40 hours per week (and no more) and to be very productive during that time.
Our core collaboration hours are 12pm-8pm AEST (GMT+10). You will need to have at least 3 hours overlap.
Our services are very stable, and we haven’t had any critical incidents that required urgent attention over the last year.
About our culture
We are a small, friendly team of experienced professionals. We are all great at what we do and appreciate the value of working with highly competent peers. We are collaborative, and we expect you to take an active role in evolving our engineering culture.
Our development process is product-led. We are agile (but not Agile). We like short milestones. We launch things as soon as they’re ready. We like iterating based off user feedback. We do things right the first time, even if it takes a little longer. We don’t have much technical debt. We like good documentation. From time to time we promise a feature to customer, but we otherwise don’t have many external deadlines.
Draftable is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences.
Some things you might do in your first few months
- Take over leadership of our comparison viewer
- Create & setup a new SEM landing page based off a brief from the sales/marketing team.
- Implement a new feature in the comparison viewer from a high-fidelity design
- Work with our Product Lead to iterate on a feature in the viewer
- Implement front-end of an online accounts system for Draftable Online users
- Test & fix major browser compatibility issues
- Replace/rework our email templates (for our automated emails)
- Dive into the viewer rendering code to optimise the performance of a new feature
Apply now and work remotely at Draftable
Senior Frontend Developer
Netdata is looking for talented senior frontend developers to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
As a senior frontend developer at Netdata, you will need to be passionate about web technology, declarative/reactive programming paradigms, testable code and extreme performance. You will live and breathe within the Chrome/Firefox/Safari Developer/React/Redux Tools and make sure we deliver a world-class experience to the millions of people using our product on a daily basis.
- Use modern Web technologies and frameworks to develop our frontend platform, components and libraries. At Netdata we use Typescript, React and Redux.
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Develop for maximum performance, compatibility and a world-class user experience, across devices and form-factors.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
- Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Frontend developer.
- At least some experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with React, Webpack.
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience with Redux, Immutable.js, Ramda and SASS
Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus
Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
Familiarity with graphic-design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Gimp, Adobe Suite) and content management systems
BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Apply now and work remotely at Netdata Inc
SENIOR & MID FULLSTACK ENGINEER
Remote position / full time / Europe or Africa
We are a French & African startup occurring in the field of music streaming.
WAW MUZIK was born from an idea: Africa is full of music fans and talents, but no one has yet found the sustainable model for music listening. We did it! We created an innovative model, based on micropayment and curation, that will fit the people needs as well as give artists a fair pay for their music.
In partnership with the leading telecommunications operator in French-speaking countries and the world leader in music production, we just launched our streaming music app in Ivory Coast (West Africa). Thanks to the scalability of our model, we aim at becoming the leader streaming music service in West Africa in the years to come. We therefore want to surround ourselves with passionate, talentuous, engaged and dynamic men and women, who will accompany us in this challenge.
Are you talented?
WAW MUZIK is looking for a senior Full-Stack Engineer available immediately or within the new 2 weeks maximum to join our engineering organization. Come join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development. You will build the backend systems that power our application, improve our catalog and admin platform, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
Apply now and work remotely at WAW MUZIKApply
Senior Frontend Engineer
Shogun, and we're on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world.
We're a graduate of the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just recently raised a Series A round, we have over 14,000 active paying clients, and we're preparing to launch a new product in 2020 called Shogun Frontend (you can read more about that in Tech Crunch).
Our team is fully remote, distributed and global (check out our team page)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
An experienced front-end Software Engineer in North America or the UK who will be working directly on one of our client-facing products, helping people build highly performant pages and PWAs for their eCommerce stores.
You'll be working in an agile team responsible for building UIs and tools for making web apps by utilizing modern technologies and solutions like TypeScript, React, Webpack, GraphQL, etc
You'll write well designed, testable, readable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement
You'll work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, interactive and highly performant interfaces
You'll take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, and take responsibility for coding, bug testing, general software deployment, and tracking the product through its lifecycle, along with communicating with other internal teams
You'll regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorm high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements
You'll proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve
Have worked everyday with TypeScript for at least two years
Excellent knowledge of React and testing (Jest, React-Testing-Library, etc)
2+ years knowledge of GraphQL, Node.js, and Next.js
Advanced understanding of web fundamentals (accessibility, security, DOM, SEO, how browsers work, etc)
Deep knowledge about web performance and page speed with React, Google Lighthouse, and more.
Great knowledge of Webpack and how to configure it properly
Love of engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing
Good written and verbal communication in English
Real-world TypeScript code we can review
Knowledge of bundlers outside of Webpack (e.g. Rollup or Parcel) and their proper configurations
Working experience building PWAs
A competitive salary
Benefits (vary by location)
An environment that cares highly about the quality of the code and good practices. We’ve suffered enough without them!
A fully remote work environment - our team is global and has been remote from the very start!
Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
Apply now and work remotely at Shogun
Senior React Developer
We know that during this time there are concerns around the actuality of hiring needs, we want to assure you that this job is posted for a current need that we are eagerly looking to fill. We would love to see your application!
What is Required:
B.S. in Computer Science preferred
Minimum 3 years of professional experience (We will ask you to take a technical assessment)
Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English
Skilled in front-end (React) and back-end (Node, Express, Mongo, SQL)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in North American time zones
What You’ll Do:
Code in Node, Express, and React while choosing modern libraries to develop in
Collaborate with your friendly, enthusiastic, and senior teammates
Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code each sprint
Use GitHub, ZenHub and burndown charts to manage the development
Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
Flexible Family Leave
Clevertech Gives Back Program
Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers and our video highlighting Clevertech's Career Growth Video! Set yourself up for success prior to applying for this role and take a look at our Interview Process
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Senior Frontend Web Developer
We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
About this position
As we start scaling our product, we're looking to extend our 7-people strong distributed team with a talented Frontend Web Developer interested in building the future of home training. You’ll be working in a completely distributed team of 4 developers and 1 designer and, as an early joiner, you'll have profound impact on the product and tech architecture. A strong willingness to work independently, take ownership and contribute to decision making is crucial.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience as a Frontend Web Developer
- Profound knowledge of React and web technologies in general
- Strong interest and skills for building complex web UI's
- Ability to work independently in an ambitious, fast-paced team
* Big bonus: Experience working with live video applications (WebRTC and/or RTMP)
- Create and deliver core features of our product on a weekly basis
- Work close with founding team and designer to create user interfaces that delight our users
- Build complex UI's including live-video, real-time remote interaction and animations
- Contribute to defining our working methods and processes as the team grows
- (optional) Develop your leadership and people management skills
Our tech stack
- Our web frontend is built with React
- Our backend services are written primarily in Ruby (Rails)
- Our infrastructure lives on AWS and Heroku
- Real-time video built on top of WebRTC & WebSockets
Apply now and work remotely at Strydal
Frontend React Developer For E Commerce Analytics Product
Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full Stack Laravel/React Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is building a tool for the Clinical Trial industry that helps them recruit, qualify, schedule, and manage clinical trial participants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be helping to build a web application that manages the intake and onboarding of new users/patients (includes a dynamic questionnaire with multiple user journeys, video conferencing with a doctor, and scheduling with multiple facility sites). Additionally, you will be building a CRM/Management dashboard with multiple user personas/permissions to manage different users/patients throughout their patient journey.
One key area that the client needs help with is setting up their CI/CD pipeline. You will be setting up a CI/CD pipeline using AWS and other tools (testing libraries, etc.) and feel comfortable recommending and implementing a solution.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the Head of Product and working with one other developer on this project. More developers may join the project later. There is also a designer involved in the project who will be providing wireframes and final designs. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT time zone.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- PHP (Laravel)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience setting up hosting and deployment on AWS (DevOps)
- Comfort with scrappy startup environments
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Comfort integrating with various APIs, such as Twilio video integration.
- Ability to give technical guidance/advice on what tools and architectural decisions to make based on requirements.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Establish best practices for eventually attaining SOC 2 / HiTrust and other similar security attestations.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Apply now and work remotely at Scalable Path
Frontend REACT Engineer
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
The Senior Front-End Software Engineer will work with a cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, UX, & Design) to build industry-leading solutions & technologies that bring beautiful giving experiences to life while maintaining a high standard of engineering quality. He/she will also support the development of other engineers through guidance and mentorship.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
Responsible for every aspect of the front-end software development life cycle, including development of highly interactive web applications, software deployment and testing using automation tools, and monitoring to ensure high availability
Buildweb products in accordance with UX team design specifications
Effectively make changes to our applications & investigate issues based on a deep understanding of our codebase, systems and the business requirements
Render data in high-volume real-time environments
Solve cross-browser compatibility, optimization, and layout issues
Create modular templates for better site manageability
Conduct Integration and automated testing, prototyping visually attractive & highly usable web interfaces
Provide guidance, counsel, and overall development support to other engineers
We welcome your experience and talents:
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics orequivalent work experience
5-7 years development experience of which 4+ years with React and React Native, Redux, HTML/XHTML and CSS
Advanced knowledge ofreusable, modern front-end codewhile beingproficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment
Familiarity with DevOps configuration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
ExperiencebuildingWeb-servicesand API developmentand systems on scale
Strong object-oriented design and development skills and advanced knowledge of PHP, Python, Java or similar programming languages
Knowledge and experience with third party libraries, frameworks, and technologies is a plus
Experience working in an Agile/Scrumenvironment
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that "wow" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify's payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com ( https://careers.givelify.com/)
Apply now and work remotely at Givelify
React JS Front-end Engineer (Fortnite)
OP.GG is looking to incorporate an experienced Front-end Engineer to work on the development of the Fortnite site within the OP.GG platform for gamers around the world. You will participate in the full development lifecycle, including the research of new trends and website features, Debugging, correcting, and updating errors in the front-end systems on our Fortnite page.
Please apply if you are this type of individual:
- You think that the current website fortnite.op.gg is not good enough and should be improved to better serve the ever-growing Fortnite player base. You are always analyzing from both the developer and the gamer’s point of view.
- You are always thinking about new ideas of features, and you think you have confidence to DEFINITELY improve the current op.gg platform.
- You can have the big confidence and passion to develop a website with content about games you care about and are playing.
- Must have 5+ years of experience using React and/or Vue.JS
- Experience developing user interfaces utilizing modern front-end frameworks and libraries
- Must have experience or knowledge in web design
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team while working independently in a remote work environment
- Must be a user of OP.GG
- Must have a portfolio
- Must love and enjoy playing Fortnite, and stay up to date with all new patches in Fortnite to provide useful information for the Fortnite players using op.gg
Nice to haves
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience or skills of Next.js, es6, redux, Vuex, Nuxt.js, scss, styled-components, emotion, node.js, SEO
- Knowledge of the game industry and esports
- Experience working in a remote setting
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join us, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. We will contact you through email.
Apply now and work remotely at OP.GG
Frontend Performance Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are looking for
5+ years working with frontend frameworks and libraries professionally (and have built or contributed to some is a big plus.)
Knowledge of React (Reagent), Re-frame or similar reactive systems and their internals.
Experience with ClojureScript, functional programming and immutable data structures is preferred, but not required.
You know your way around the performance profiling and debugging tools in your web browser of choice.
You will have the responsibility to dive into a new system to understand performance bottlenecks that excites you.
You are a strong communicator and are equally comfortable talking with your immediate team, other frontend engineers and backend infrastructure engineers.
You are ready to learn, but just as excited to teach.
You understand that the perfect solution is informed by the people who will be building on your work, rather than being purely dependent on technical merits. Empathy is a feature.
Apply now and work remotely at Pitch
Senior Frontend Engineer - Design Tools
Apply now and work remotely at PitchApply
Freelance React Developer â Remote
Design your lifestyle as a top freelance developer, with the freedom to work however, wherever, on your terms.
Freelance work is defining the careers of today’s developers in exciting new ways. If you’re passionate about working flexibly with leading Fortune 500 brands and innovative Silicon Valley startups, Toptal could be a great fit for your next career shift.
Toptal is an elite talent network for the world’s top 3% of developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with top organizations. Unlike a 9-to-5 job, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere. Jobs come to you, so you won’t bid for projects against other developers in a race to the bottom. Plus, Toptal takes care of all the overhead, empowering you to focus on successful engagements while getting paid on time, at the rate you decide, every time.
As a freelance developer, you could join an ever-expanding community of experts in over 120 countries, working remotely on the projects that meet your career ambitions.
That’s why the world’s top 3% of developers choose Toptal. Developers in our elite network share:
English language proficiency
3+ years of professional experience
Project management skills
A keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Toptal network, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form: https://topt.al/NXckea
Apply now and work remotely at Toptal
Senior Front end JS Developer
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
LEARNING BUDGET - Well sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
WORK EQUIPMENT - Well provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
Apply now and work remotely at iubenda