Front-End React.js Developer
No design experience required. All designs will be provided for you. You will be building a mobile-ready web application to manage patients. Also, you will be making changes and updates to the marketing website.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Experience with Webpack
May 05, 2020 (Estimated)
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Apply now and work remotely at RemoteLeads
Front End ReactJS Architect
We’re a small, startup dev team with a passion for the Church and making great things.We work hard, have fun, and are always improving.Because we’re all remote and a small shop, you must be self-motivated, able to manage your day-to-day schedule, and a very good communicator.You’ll have your hands in everything front end - prototyping, managing state, designing out components, testing your code, stylesheets, build & launch processes.
If you have a passion to help the Church, and if you enjoy dreaming up smart ways to solve problems and then watching your code come to life to make a real difference in the world, keep reading.
Our front end is not in React… yet. But we’re on our way there! We’re looking for a React expert to lead the charge.
Creating new features within Flocknote that are easy & fun to use.
Managing the technical aspects of Flocknote’s front end.Including increasing client-side performance and accessibility.
Helping out the rest of the front-end team as we move over to React.
Working with our back-end team so they can get the right data piped to the front.
Migrating existing features over to React.
Tackling front-end bugs post-push.
Integrating new features into a non-react front-end codebase.So experience integrating React with legacy code and understanding of using portals will be a big help here.
At least two years experience using React and a great understanding of its inner-workings and quirks.
To understand Node, Webpack, and Babel (beyond just using create-react-app).
Experience and comfort developing functional components and hooks.We won’t be using class-based components at all.
Some taste!We don’t pixel-perfect mock things up, so we’ll be relying on some of your great ideas to make things easy to use.
To be a self-starter and a go-getter with extraordinary integrity.
To be flexible, honest, professional, easy to get along with, and enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills.
- React Native experience… we’re heading down that path too!
This is a full-time remote position with salary and benefits.
To apply, send your resume and answers to these questions:
Very briefly tell us about you. (Not your skill set, but what makes you tick.)
What is your favorite junk food and why?
Please describe the nerdiest thing you’ve ever done.
Apply now and work remotely at Flocknote
Frontend Engineer (React) - Europe
As we transition out of our beta phase, we're looking to extend our 7-people strong distributed team with a talented Frontend Engineer interested in building the future of home training. You’ll be working in a completely distributed team of 4 developers and 1 designer. As an early joiner you'll have profound impact on the product and tech architecture, so a strong willingness to work independently, take ownership and contribute to decision making is crucial.
Our offer to you
- Salary of €45.000/year
- 24 paid days off
- Choose your working hours and routine — you know what works best for you
- Office budget so you can work from your favorite co-working space
- A free Strydal membership for your own usage :)
Apply now and work remotely at Strydal
InReach is changing how VC in Europe works, for good. Through data, software and Machine Learning, we are building an in-house platform to help us find, reach-out to and invest in early-stage European startups, regardless of the city or country they’re based in.
It is important to us that candidates be passionate about helping entrepreneurs and startups. This is our bread-and-butter and we want you to be involved.
This is a remote role so we are looking for someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills. InReach is a remote-first employer and we are looking to this hire to help us become an exceptional place to work for remote employees. We are specifically targeting Italy and Portugal at the moment. If you are not from either of those countries but are particularly passionate about what we do, please get in contact and we will do our best not to waste your time.
- InReach Ventures, the 'AI-powered' European VC, closes new €53M fund
- The Full-Stack Venture Capital
- Roberto Bonanzinga starts InReach Ventures with DIG platform
- 15m video chat with Ben, CTO to find out more about InReach and the role
- 2h technical test working alongside Ben
- 30m product discussion with Ghyslain, Product Manager to get an idea of how we would collaborate within the team
- 30m architectural discussion with someone from the tech team
- 2h interview with the different team members from across InReach. We’re a small company so it’s important we see how we’ll all work together - not just the tech team!
Apply now and work remotely at InReach Ventures
Mid-weight Frontend Developer
UBIO has built the Automation Cloud, a platform which can robotically perform any online task such as reserving a hotel for your trip to New York, booking a flight to get there and applying for a credit card to pay for it all.
You will work on the following:
- Robot School - our automation e-learning platform
- Backoffice - our frontend for UBIO admins and area partners
- Dashboard - where automation stats are displayed
- SDK - the product integrated into our partners’ apps
- https://ub.io- Our company website
Apply now and work remotely at ubio
Expert Frontend React Redux Developer
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a consulting agency that helps enterprise organizations to better understand their problems and identify opportunities where Open Source technologies can be utilized to solve these problems.
In order to do so, they collaborate with their clients on requirements and estimates to create a project plan and then provide development resources for the project. Progress is managed by a proprietary methodology that helps them reach their goals while staying within their budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an agency, the client is currently involved in several large projects which require a variety of skills. In order of importance, they are Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and finally general PHP with experience in Node.js/MongoDB. Familiarity with SuiteCRM, SugarCRM, and Meteor would be a plus.
As a Fullstack Senior Developer, you will be working on both backend site-building and frontend theming. You will be working on several projects and will be open to learning new technologies or improving your current skills when other needs arise. In order to complete your tasks, you will be working within the client’s proprietary methodology.
As a developer, you will need to be compatible with 3 major aspects of this methodology:
1- You would be dealing with JIRA tickets estimated at a maximum of 2-3 hours at a very granular level. For each one of them, you would be provided with the user story, technical approach, and acceptance criteria.
2- Tasks are sometimes estimated by another internal team member, so you would need to:
- Communicate if you disagree with the estimate and offer suggestions or alternatives to make things happen within budget while explaining trade-offs
- Achieve the deadline even if that involves offering implementation compromises up to your project manager and the client
3- Track your time by using Toggl which allows the company to collect metrics on your work.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the agency Principal who is also a senior software engineer. There is an existing daily meeting at 11:00am America/Los Angeles (-08:00) PST.
- 3-5 years of experience with advanced PHP development
- Humble, honest, hungry and smart
- Organized, systematic, and logical
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and grow from constructive feedback.
- Experience with Git
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with Drupal 6, 7 and/or 8 (strongly desired)
- Familiarity with Meteor.js
- Computer Science degree or comparable solid knowledge and real-world programming experience
- Linux admin capabilities
- Experience with Pantheon for hosting
- Experience with Symfony
- Contribution to at least one Open Source project
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
This is expected to be an ongoing engagement
The pay rate for this role is from $40 to $80 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
Apply now and work remotely at Scalable Path
Freelance React Developer â Remote
Toptal’s website receives tens of millions of visits per year and page performance matters. If you love making a browser render a page a few milliseconds faster and serve light and crisp images, then we are your team. If you are looking to build something entirely new as it relates to branding, technology, and user experience this is the job for you. You can expect to work alongside professionals who care deeply about creating great outcomes through high standards of quality, collaboration, and ethics.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English. Time zone preference is daytime working hours between GMT-3 to GMT+3.
- Translate designs into performant and maintainable code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Cover your code with tests and perform manual testing of your features.
- Quality is a top priority - Must be comfortable reviewing the work of coworkers and having code reviewed regularly.
- Be a team player: communicate your status and progress, brainstorm ideas, and continuously improve your team.
- Mentor team members and provide feedback, and always be improving.
In the first week you will:
- Join our Bootcamp team and begin your introduction into Toptal.
- Get acquainted with our tech stack.
- Be introduced to our working processes and product backlog.
In the first month you will:
- Transition from our Bootcamp team into your team at Toptal.
- Start to contribute to software development in your team.
- Get a deeper understanding of your team’s technology, processes, and product pipeline.
In the first three months you will:
- Actively contribute to software planning, development, and maintenance in your team.
- Be ready to propose improvements to your team’s codebase and processes.
In the first six months you will:
- Lead technical initiatives in your team.
- Drive improvements to your team’s codebase and processes.
In the first year you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of your team’s technical stack, collaboration rituals, processes, performance, and future deliverables.
- Develop your career plan at Toptal.
- Mentor Toptal and team newcomers.
- Styled Components
- React Testing Library
Apply now and work remotely at Toptal
Senior Front-end Developer for Likvido
Are you a skilled front-end developer and do you have a talent for UX design? Do you want to impact Likvidos product and become a part of our tech family? Then you might be our new front-end developer!
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 25 employees. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product, that could provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders and debt collection and thus ensuring companies time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology which can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers.
Apply now and work remotely at LikvidoApply
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
SideShift.ai, the rapid coin exchange, is hiring a remote frontend engineer. For an early-stage startup we have achieved a lot. Seven-figure weekly volume, integrations in major crypto projects and more. Our team is focused on execution and innovation. Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
Apply now and work remotely at SideShift.aiApply
Senior Front End Developer
Remotesome helps experienced remote developers get a full time remote job through companies who hire remotely.
Our clients have 3 open positions for a senior React developer. We only work with companies who are looking for senior talent and have experience working with remote developers before.
Why are we different?
- We do one vetting process which enables you to get access to multiple companies
- We don't believe in agency work and you being a prisoner working on hourly basis for us
- Our goal is to find you a best match from a company, we do individual talks with everyone
- Compensation requirements are transparent upfront.
- You stay in the talent pool seen by companies until you get a job
Why should you sign up:
- Completely free for developers
- One application, access to multiple companies
- Once you pass the vetting process, you are always in the * pool being seen by remote companies who hire
- Companies reach out to you, no need to apply
- Compensation agreement upfront, salary expectations are transparent from the start
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Web UI Engineer
These web pages have already been fully designed and vetted during a long and careful rebranding process. You will work with our VP of UI/UX, our CPO, and our lead Graphic Designer to ensure that your coded pages maintain fidelity to these designs.
This position is a remote contract position for an individual only (no agencies). There may also be opportunities for you to extend this into a longer-term employee relationship with Brainscape depending on your skill-sets and the quality of your work & commitment.
Apply now and work remotely at Brainscape
This position is responsible for developing web-based applications in modern technologies in an Agile / Kanban environment. Adhere to best practices when designing, implementing, testing and developing scalable, secure code. Work closely with Product Managers, Quality Analysts and DevOps Engineers.
JOB ESSENTIAL DUTIES : These are job duties essential for every position at Libera
- Actively listens to others
- Ability to present information
- Written communication skills
- Demonstrate concern and understanding
- Treat confidential information appropriately
- Promote open communication
- Provide timely and effective written/verbal communication
- Keep others informed of progress and/or problems
- Share information
- Explain reasons for decisions affecting others
Proactive approach to solving problems
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Demonstrate conflict resolution skills and ability to solve problems
Identify and mitigate risks appropriately
Recommend improvements to security policies when possible weaknesses are observed
Deliver according to Corporate goals
Demonstrate ability to manage conflict
Take proactive approach to implement change
Ensure all people are treated with dignity and respect
Demonstrate a positive attitude
Display willingness to make decisions
Is customer focused
Motivate others to perform well
Seek opportunities for professional / self-development
Exhibits confidence in self and others
Be polite and avoid offensive language
Seek to be an example in all actions and interactions
Work effectively and dependably with others to meet team objectives
Demonstrate concern and understanding for co-workers
Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
Prepares for and leads meetings
Demonstrate strong responsibility toward personal assignments
Is accountable for actions
Use and/or encourages joint problem solving
Involves others in decision making
Is open to receiving and giving feedback
Develop peer relationships
- Follow Libera’s Mission by “Simplifying life through leveraging technology”
- Embrace Libera’s Vision “To become the provider of choice for those bettering our world”
- Values: Foster and deliver according to:
- “Integrity” by being fair and balanced, truthful, and upholding moral fortitude
- “Innovation” by taking action to revolutionize, change, and transform our organization
- “Collaboration” by working together and sharing common goals to find the Win-Win
- “Pioneering” by discovering, spearheading, and trailblazing to create original products
- “Community” by serving the needs of others and of our world
- Guiding Principles:
- Consistently place “Relationship First, Business Second”
- When collaborating “Never Negate Perception” because our “Differences Matter”
- Embrace our “Always Be Improving” mentality
- Exhibit a continuous “Overcome Every Problem” attitude by recommending solutions
All the above job duties are subject to reasonable accommodation. This job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks, duties, and/or responsibilities other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply now and work remotely at Libera, Inc.Apply
Frontend Developer (Vue.js + ASP.NET)
At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer programming assessments, tests for non-technical disciplines, and reasoning tests. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three full stack developers and a product manager.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take less than an hour and include 3 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You will also get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
A video interview with a developer and product manager from your team
What we offer
Salary from $30,000 - 60,000 USD per year
Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
We cover the cost of a coworking space
Work-related education costs are covered
Paid public holidays based on where you live
24 days of paid vacation
Paid sick leave
Paid special leave
Apply now and work remotely at TestDome
Frontend Engineer React.js
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Our Tech Stack
Rather than maintaining a pre-existing product, at productboard, you'll take part in the journey of building one from the ground up.
Databases: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
UI: React, react-router
State management: our custom Flux implementation
Styling: CSS Modules, LESS, css-in-js
Testing: Jest, Cypress.io
Quality: Rollbar, ESlint, Prettier, Danger.js
Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the feedback we collected from our customers and you will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
As a core member of our team, you care about solving real problems for real users. Coding, to you, is more art than mechanics and analytical thinking comes second nature.
You are experienced at building web apps and designing architecture that scales
2+ years of experience building backend systems
Understanding of relevant design patterns (Domain Driven Design, GRASP, SOLID, micro-services)
You can design frontend architecture and are obsessed about performance.
You have experienced with mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
You have a drive to have editor and tooling perfectly set-up.
You fix things when you see they’re broken, instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English.
You live in Europe – as it's important for us to have the team in pretty much the same timezone
At productboard, we recently started building fully remote teams. It is, therefore, possible to join us as Fullstack engineer while being (almost) 100% remote. The expectation is that you will travel to Prague roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote team members in person, while also meeting other team members and learning more about the productboard culture. If you're interested in taking on this position remotely, make sure you tick off (most of) these requirements:
+1 years of experience working remotely
You're able to use your experience with remote work to help us lay the groundwork for remote work at productboard.
You're self-organized and disciplined
You have amazing communication skills
You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
Budget for online courses, books and conferences
5 weeks of vacation and sick days
Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
Flexible working hours and home office
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Compensation for travels and co-working spaces
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.
Apply now and work remotely at productboard
We are upgrading our very simple CMS offering for community organisations.
We think more like @dhh and don't want to React/Angular'ise the platform.
Apply now and work remotely at TidyHQApply
As a digital marketing agency - its our mission to help businesses achieve their growth, sales, and conversion objectives. We are committed to working with a whole range of client to include blue chip, small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, to use the online world to smash their targets. We are passionate about each and every one of their clients and their businesses, and the world of SEO and digital, and we are looking for someone who feels the same. As our business grows, they need your help to generate new.
Apply now and work remotely at NM