Front-End React.js Developer
No design experience required. All designs will be provided for you. You will be building a mobile-ready web application to manage patients. Also, you will be making changes and updates to the marketing website.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Experience with Webpack
May 05, 2020 (Estimated)
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Apply now and work remotely at RemoteLeads
Freelance React Developer â Remote
Toptal’s website receives tens of millions of visits per year and page performance matters. If you love making a browser render a page a few milliseconds faster and serve light and crisp images, then we are your team. If you are looking to build something entirely new as it relates to branding, technology, and user experience this is the job for you. You can expect to work alongside professionals who care deeply about creating great outcomes through high standards of quality, collaboration, and ethics.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English. Time zone preference is daytime working hours between GMT-3 to GMT+3.
- Translate designs into performant and maintainable code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Cover your code with tests and perform manual testing of your features.
- Quality is a top priority - Must be comfortable reviewing the work of coworkers and having code reviewed regularly.
- Be a team player: communicate your status and progress, brainstorm ideas, and continuously improve your team.
- Mentor team members and provide feedback, and always be improving.
In the first week you will:
- Join our Bootcamp team and begin your introduction into Toptal.
- Get acquainted with our tech stack.
- Be introduced to our working processes and product backlog.
In the first month you will:
- Transition from our Bootcamp team into your team at Toptal.
- Start to contribute to software development in your team.
- Get a deeper understanding of your team’s technology, processes, and product pipeline.
In the first three months you will:
- Actively contribute to software planning, development, and maintenance in your team.
- Be ready to propose improvements to your team’s codebase and processes.
In the first six months you will:
- Lead technical initiatives in your team.
- Drive improvements to your team’s codebase and processes.
In the first year you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of your team’s technical stack, collaboration rituals, processes, performance, and future deliverables.
- Develop your career plan at Toptal.
- Mentor Toptal and team newcomers.
- Styled Components
- React Testing Library
Apply now and work remotely at Toptal
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
Web UI Engineer
These web pages have already been fully designed and vetted during a long and careful rebranding process. You will work with our VP of UI/UX, our CPO, and our lead Graphic Designer to ensure that your coded pages maintain fidelity to these designs.
This position is a remote contract position for an individual only (no agencies). There may also be opportunities for you to extend this into a longer-term employee relationship with Brainscape depending on your skill-sets and the quality of your work & commitment.
Apply now and work remotely at Brainscape