Senior Vue JS Frontend Developer
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The developer in this position will work on the design and architecture of the new website and platform. We are looking for people willing to work in an agile environment, to learn and gather new technologies and related tools in order to introduce them to the company.
Successful Frontend Developers must not only possess superb tech capabilities, but they should also have excellent strategizing techniques. They should enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They should also be curious, intelligent, and motivated.
- Provide direct service support to various development projects, maintaining the legacy ones, and create new platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and DevOps to make sure that we are all aligned in order to meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Prioritize requests from operations, development, and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with SPA using Vuejs, React or AngularJS
- Experience creating Progressive Web Apps
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of best practices in Software development
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Basic E-Commerce ecosystem experience will be appreciated
A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Apply now and work remotely at Love, Bonito
Sr Full Stack Engineer Impact Startup
Medorion is an Israeli based impact startup that helps healthcare organizations to improve clinical outcomes, such as increasing cancer screening rates, vaccinations uptake, pharmacy usage. By combining Artificial Intelligence and Behavioral Science, our SaaS platform models the members’ behavioral profile and predicts the best engagement strategy.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Full Stack developer to join us!
What you’ll do:
On our day to day, we work on building a microservice-based AI infrastructure, web interface, and constantly studying and integrating new state-of-the-art technologies. Our team is still very small, so you’ll have a crucial part in all the development processes including research, design, implementation, and monitoring.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 8 years of software development experience.
- At least 4 years of back-end development using Node.js/ Python/ C#/ Go/ Java.
- At least 4 years of front-end experience using popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and familiarity with MV* patterns.
- At least 4 years of experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middlewares (Redis, Mongo, PubSub).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar from a leading university or college.
- Experienced with Linux based dev-ops infrastructure like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Independence, high motivation, and good communication skills.
- passion for working on solutions that have a positive impact on society
It would be nice if you:
Familiarity with Kubernetes Internals.
Experience with Data Engineering and ETLs
Familiar with Data Science.
Apply now and work remotely at Medorion
Senior Frontend Engineer
We are building some really exciting sh*t at x.ai
At x.ai, we're building artificial intelligence super-powered productivity software. The software schedules meetings for our customers automatically. It avoids the typical back and forth over emails and negotiates when and where the meeting is to happen. The software uses state-of-the-art machine learning in our production environment. We're looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join us on the journey in building this new frontier. You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals in a fully distributed setting.
- Be a main driver and contributor in building, testing, instrumenting for analytics, and deploying user-centric features to production end to end – own and drive the full cycle of building web applications, API and system integrations from system design to deployment
- Take ownership of our technical stack: drive improvements to address system complexity and tech debt, define and champion best practices of software development
- Actively participate in collaborative brainstorming and design, identifying defects or discrepancies in requirements and resolves with appropriate stakeholders
- Leverage your UI/UX experience to advocate, drive and implement user-friendly features
- Collaborate on feature implementation from UI design (using and improving on our style guide) to system implementation, to optimize for usability, execute these features end to end, including testing and monitoring in production
- Be customer obsessed: Identify and build metrics or tools to help us understand customer behavior and work closely with Product to develop new features to drive customer delight
- Able to find the right tool for the job. Quickly evaluate different libraries but not afraid to roll your own stuff
5+ years of relevant experience
Expert in Typescript
Expert in API integrations
Expert in Node.js
Experience in React
Experience in CSS/SCSS
Experience in development tooling like NPM and Gulp, and front-end testing frameworks
Strong written and verbal communication skills
+/- 8 hours from EST
Thrives in a fully remote setting
Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that is comfortable with uncertainties - evolve as needed, flexibility is key!
Apply now and work remotely at x.ai
Senior Frontend Developer
Netdata is looking for talented senior frontend developers to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
As a senior frontend developer at Netdata, you will need to be passionate about web technology, declarative/reactive programming paradigms, testable code and extreme performance. You will live and breathe within the Chrome/Firefox/Safari Developer/React/Redux Tools and make sure we deliver a world-class experience to the millions of people using our product on a daily basis.
- Use modern Web technologies and frameworks to develop our frontend platform, components and libraries. At Netdata we use Typescript, React and Redux.
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Develop for maximum performance, compatibility and a world-class user experience, across devices and form-factors.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
- Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Frontend developer.
- At least some experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with React, Webpack.
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience with Redux, Immutable.js, Ramda and SASS
Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus
Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
Familiarity with graphic-design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Gimp, Adobe Suite) and content management systems
BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Apply now and work remotely at Netdata Inc
Senior React Developer
We know that during this time there are concerns around the actuality of hiring needs, we want to assure you that this job is posted for a current need that we are eagerly looking to fill. We would love to see your application!
What is Required:
B.S. in Computer Science preferred
Minimum 3 years of professional experience (We will ask you to take a technical assessment)
Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English
Skilled in front-end (React) and back-end (Node, Express, Mongo, SQL)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in North American time zones
What You’ll Do:
Code in Node, Express, and React while choosing modern libraries to develop in
Collaborate with your friendly, enthusiastic, and senior teammates
Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code each sprint
Use GitHub, ZenHub and burndown charts to manage the development
Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
Flexible Family Leave
Clevertech Gives Back Program
Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers and our video highlighting Clevertech's Career Growth Video! Set yourself up for success prior to applying for this role and take a look at our Interview Process
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Senior Frontend Web Developer
We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
About this position
As we start scaling our product, we're looking to extend our 7-people strong distributed team with a talented Frontend Web Developer interested in building the future of home training. You’ll be working in a completely distributed team of 4 developers and 1 designer and, as an early joiner, you'll have profound impact on the product and tech architecture. A strong willingness to work independently, take ownership and contribute to decision making is crucial.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience as a Frontend Web Developer
- Profound knowledge of React and web technologies in general
- Strong interest and skills for building complex web UI's
- Ability to work independently in an ambitious, fast-paced team
* Big bonus: Experience working with live video applications (WebRTC and/or RTMP)
- Create and deliver core features of our product on a weekly basis
- Work close with founding team and designer to create user interfaces that delight our users
- Build complex UI's including live-video, real-time remote interaction and animations
- Contribute to defining our working methods and processes as the team grows
- (optional) Develop your leadership and people management skills
Our tech stack
- Our web frontend is built with React
- Our backend services are written primarily in Ruby (Rails)
- Our infrastructure lives on AWS and Heroku
- Real-time video built on top of WebRTC & WebSockets
Apply now and work remotely at Strydal
React JS Front-end Engineer (Fortnite)
OP.GG is looking to incorporate an experienced Front-end Engineer to work on the development of the Fortnite site within the OP.GG platform for gamers around the world. You will participate in the full development lifecycle, including the research of new trends and website features, Debugging, correcting, and updating errors in the front-end systems on our Fortnite page.
Please apply if you are this type of individual:
- You think that the current website fortnite.op.gg is not good enough and should be improved to better serve the ever-growing Fortnite player base. You are always analyzing from both the developer and the gamer’s point of view.
- You are always thinking about new ideas of features, and you think you have confidence to DEFINITELY improve the current op.gg platform.
- You can have the big confidence and passion to develop a website with content about games you care about and are playing.
- Must have 5+ years of experience using React and/or Vue.JS
- Experience developing user interfaces utilizing modern front-end frameworks and libraries
- Must have experience or knowledge in web design
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team while working independently in a remote work environment
- Must be a user of OP.GG
- Must have a portfolio
- Must love and enjoy playing Fortnite, and stay up to date with all new patches in Fortnite to provide useful information for the Fortnite players using op.gg
Nice to haves
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience or skills of Next.js, es6, redux, Vuex, Nuxt.js, scss, styled-components, emotion, node.js, SEO
- Knowledge of the game industry and esports
- Experience working in a remote setting
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join us, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. We will contact you through email.
Apply now and work remotely at OP.GG
Frontend Performance Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are looking for
5+ years working with frontend frameworks and libraries professionally (and have built or contributed to some is a big plus.)
Knowledge of React (Reagent), Re-frame or similar reactive systems and their internals.
Experience with ClojureScript, functional programming and immutable data structures is preferred, but not required.
You know your way around the performance profiling and debugging tools in your web browser of choice.
You will have the responsibility to dive into a new system to understand performance bottlenecks that excites you.
You are a strong communicator and are equally comfortable talking with your immediate team, other frontend engineers and backend infrastructure engineers.
You are ready to learn, but just as excited to teach.
You understand that the perfect solution is informed by the people who will be building on your work, rather than being purely dependent on technical merits. Empathy is a feature.
Apply now and work remotely at Pitch
Senior Frontend Engineer - Design Tools
Apply now and work remotely at PitchApply