Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2amigos Consulting Group, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
##We are looking for Talented Python Developers to join our team!
As our new team member, you have more than 5 years of professional experience in software development. You are a craftsman developer who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and the team you work with. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. Your interactions with both our clients and our team show a positive attitude and a vision of success for the project. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares often and well, and you expect the same from those around you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- More than 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English
- Be able to work North American time zones.
- These are the times the clients’ teams are working, and to be part of those teams, you need to work the same hours.
- Continually developed throughout your career
- Respect deadlines and work in a team-oriented environment
- Write clean robust code to implement the desired requirements
Our ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Advocate for the best possible user experience
- Be a willing team driver and a team player
- Be open to and able to give constructive feedback to others
- Proactive and willing to learn in a fast paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Experience consulting with large enterprises and/or large-in-scope team projects
- Fully remote role in fully remote company
- Competitive salaries
- Working in a rapid growing company with room for growth
- Access to training and people that can mentor
Apply now and work remotely at 2amigos Consulting Group