Senior Software Engineer (.NET/React)
After closing a £3.5M round of investment led by LEGO, we are growing our engineering team to build world-class educational tools for teachers and their students, around the world.
Our mission is to make the world happier and smarter. We are developing digital products that ensure that every learner has access to great teaching and learning, personalised to their ability and needs. Eedi already reaches millions of teachers and their learners in over 14,500 schools worldwide.
Apply now and work remotely at Eedi (a LEGO backed startup)Apply
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
First engineer - full stack
PostHog is open-source, developer-friendly product analytics.
We had the most succesful b2b software HackerNews launch since 2012, we've got 1.7K stars on our repo right now, hundreds of users and deployments at large companies.
This is a super exciting time to be joining PostHog. We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
In reality, as one of our first hires you'll have a large hand in shaping this, but some keywords:
- Remote first
- "Write things down"
- Prefer making things transparent and public
- No need for crazy hours. Work hard when you're working.
As first engineer, you'll be key to building a lot of the core functionality of PostHog. We encourage you to take a look at our repo (issues and PRs) to see the type of things you'd be doing. Our stack is Django/React/Redux/Postgres.
- You'll have a 30 minute phone-call with our CTO Tim
- You'll meet our CEO James
- We'll pay you a normal contracting rates for anywhere between 1-5 days to do some work on PostHog. This will give you a chance to learn how we'd work with you, and for us to see how you work. You'll also end up with some open-source contributions.
- We make a decision.
We're backed by YCombinator, Solomon Hykes (ex-founder/CEO Docker), David Cramer (Founder/CEO Sentry), Adam Goldstein (Founder Hipmunk).
Apply now and work remotely at PostHogApply