Full Stack Developer
# Remote Full Stack Developer for Likvido (C#/.NET 5/VueJS/Kubernetes/Azure)
Hello there! Are you ready for a really ambitious position as a full stack .NET developer?
And yes, the role is fully remote so you can do your job wherever you want; from the beach, the pyramids, even from the moon if you like (well, of course you need to have an internet connection).
Likvido is a (very) fast-growing startup. We are around 60 employees now, and we are aiming for a series A funding to realize our huuuuge ambitions for the coming years.
We are now looking for a skilled full stack .NET developer that can impact our products and become a part of our remote tech Likvido family.
Let’s be polite and introduce ourselves first - so who are we and what are we doing?
Let's face it: accounting sucks. Entering data into a stupid system? Sending invoices? Trying to get the last decimals to match so your auditor doesn’t scream at you?
We would prefer spending time with family or friends. The same goes for our customers.
At Likvido we are automating accounting for our customers. We do this by having a super awesome product that helps you:
- Send “smart invoices” that reconcile themselves
- Send automatic reminders for invoices that go unpaid
- Pay your bills in Likvido so you don’t have to go to your bank (and the bills of course reconcile themselves)
- Automatically scan all your receipts and bills so you don’t have to enter data again
- Get paid if an invoice has not been paid on time through our debt collection system
If you really hate accounting, we also have an accountant service where our accountants take care of everything for a small price.
So to summarize what Likvido is doing:
We are letting you focus on what matters, instead of spending time on boring administrative work.
Our main application is a web application, where our customers can interact with the product. This web application consists of a VueJS frontend and an API - using the Backend For Frontend (BFF) approach. This means we are evolving the frontend and API in a symbiosis, where the API requests are tailored to the exact use-cases of the frontend. The styling of the frontend is a custommade look built with Sass and designed by our in-house UX/UI designer in cooperation with Studio Skulptur: https://www.studioskulptur.com/likvido. The API is running on .NET 5 and written in C#, but we also have a legacy ASP.NET MVC application running on old .NET framework - which we are in the process of getting rid of.
We run all of our services in Microsoft Azure. The most recent services are running on AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services), and the legacy services are running on App Service. Our goal is to move everything to AKS. All of our source code is hosted on Github and we use Github Actions to deploy our services to AKS. We deploy to production at least once per day.
We use SQL Server and Azure Blobs for our data storage needs. We might introduce MongoDB or CosmosDB for specific use cases, as we are generally very open to adopting new technologies, whenever they provide some nice improvements over our current stack.
Our general architecture is to build bounded contexts, with a number of services and databases inside each context. The services are small and scalable, and we use both queues, event grids and HTTP APIs for communicating between services.
You will join our current team, consisting of 9 developers, both frontend and full stack developers, plus a product team with UX/UI designers and product managers. We expect you to participate in the whole product workflow - from idea to production. You will help build new features, do code reviews, make releases, and make sure your features work and continue to work in production. You will also help us push forward our technical stack and infrastructure, to improve the performance, availability and scalability of our products.
Being a Full Stack Developer at Likvido, your job is to improve our product and build great technical solutions!
Day-to-day that means:
- Help maintain our current products
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussing product feature improvements as well as technical issues and improvements
- Make code-reviews and be responsible for the features you build
- Help push forward our platform and codebase, to make sure it is easy to maintain and performs well
You will also participate in the development process like your other colleagues, which means maintaining the current codebase, adding new features, doing code reviews etc. We are moving towards forming small autonomous teams, with a very high level of ownership and influence over the product and the technologies. This environment provides a lot of freedom for the teams to take control over their work, and let their creativity unfold.
We are looking for someone who can say “YES!” to the following:
- I am a senior full stack developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- I put great pride in my work, and I like to solve challenging problems in ways that will make maintenance easy.
- I enjoy following the technology trends and consider how they can be used to solve the problems we face.
- I have strong opinions, but I understand and respect the opinions of others as well, and I will seek to resolve conflicts in a productive manner.
- I have multiple years of experience with
- Modern .NET stack (.Net Core, .NET 5)
So without further ado: If you consider yourself a top full stack developer, and feel like having a very ambitious role is the next step in your career - APPLY!
What we offer - and a few practicalities!
💰 Competitive salary
📖 Learning & dev budget
⏰ Flexible hours
🗺 100% Remote
🌎 International environment
🗣️ AND we expect you to be fluent in english
Apply now and work remotely at LikvidoApply
Founding Full Stack Developer
Help hardware engineers ship products 3X faster!
Nowadays, the manufacturing industry is incredibly inefficient, costing the US economy billions of dollars every year, and making hardware products, like cars, planes, and medical devices that are expensive or unsafe/unusable.
At Jiga, we are working hard to fix this problem, by building a purchasing platform that talks to engineers.
You should apply if
- You love building UI components as much as building data structures and API endpoints, and there isn’t a task you can't do.
- You are excited to work on 3D models rendering, complex UI components, and pricing algorithms.
- You are connected to the product side.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and get your hands dirty.
- You have a get stuff done attitude.
- You love what you do.
- 3+ years of experience building full stack web applications, end-to-end.
- Proven experience with React.
- Proven experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS S3.
- Deep love of startups and creating new products
- Working blazingly fast.
- Independent and autodidact.
Would be nice to have also:
- Experience with Three.js or similar 3D libraries
- Experience with Next.js
Jiga was started by our CEO, Assaf, who identified a need in the manufacturing market. After 6 years as a manufacturer himself, Assaf realized these inefficiencies had to be addressed.
We were founded in 2020, just before the first COVID lockdown. As we had to work remotely from day one, we learnt to communicate in an async way to allow everyone to focus and do what they do best, whenever they want and whenever they want.
We believe in flexible, remote work where each one of the team members has a voice and impact on the product. We don't count hours, we take a no-nonsense approach, and we’re open to any new ideas and technology.
All religions/genders/races are encouraged to apply, we simply don't care where you're from as long as you do a good job and play nice.
Fully flexible, location independent, parent-friendly remote work environment.
Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
Spotify/YouTube music subscription.
Generous stock options package.
Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom.
Opportunity to work on a real, painful problem together with an amazing team.
Apply now and work remotely at Jiga (YC W21)
Full stack Developer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PickFu is a consumer research software company that helps companies and entrepreneurs make better-informed decisions about their products, designs, marketing, and more. Businesses across such industries as e-commerce, mobile gaming, and publishing use PickFu to gather consumer insights quickly and at a fraction of the cost of traditional market research surveys.
We are looking for a capable full-stack developer who can drive new product and feature development. You will be an integral part of our awesome dev team and contribute to the growth of the company. This job is fully remote and distributed (everywhere in the world) with a flexible schedule.
- 2-5 years of experience in web development.
- Experience with CSS and SASS.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with GCP and Serverless applications.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible.
- Familiarity with online tools including Asana, Google Workspace, Slack, and Zoom.
- A proactive approach to anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.
TEAM, CULTURE, VALUES
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Competitive salary with awesome benefits and perks.
Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.
Apply now and work remotely at PickFu
Tech Lead Senior Startup Engineer Fellowship
Commit is building the remote-first community for software developers. We’re VC-backed, fully remote, and looking for Entrepreneurial Startup Engineers to join Commit.
If you’re selected, we’ll pay you during our 3-month program to explore roles at startups you’re passionate about as a Commit Engineering Partner.
Join the most ambitious startups, without going through their normal technical interviews. We take care of all the friction, so you can focus on finding the right fit. We hire you directly into Commit, pay you to find the right startup from a pool of vetted opportunities, let you skip those startups' normal interviewing processes, and then you get to test out startups for three months at a time until you find the perfect fit.
Members of our program have access to all of our Engineering Partners from past cohorts. Curious about what it's like to join a startup as the first engineer? Looking for the best course on Rust? Running into an issue with Terraform that you can't solve? Someone in the community has been in your shoes and can help. We’re run by engineers for engineers.
If you have 4+ years of experience in software engineering, and ambitions of excellence in your craft, apply on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Read more about us:
- Our guide to what you can expect from our program
- What it means to be a Commit Engineering Partner on our blog
- Our website
What we offer during the program:
- Full time paid employment as an Engineering Partner
- Extended health and dental plan, for you and for your family
- The right equipment to do your best work
- Access to your own career coach and a mentor for your job search
- We provide 15 vacation days, on top of statutory holidays while you're part of the Engineering Partner program. There is no limit on Sick Days or Personal Days
- Invitation-only events with technical leaders. We’ve been lucky to have guests like Katie Wilde (VP Engineering @ Buffer), Armon Dadgar (CTO @ Hashicorp), Gokul Rajaram (board member at DoorDash, Coinbase, Pinterest and The Trade Desk) and many others join us for private learning sessions.
We are a fully distributed, remote-first community, launched in Vancouver, with posts in Toronto, San Francisco, Mexico City, and more. We raised $6M from Accomplice, Inovia Capital and Jason Warner (former CTO @ GitHub).
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering (non-internship)
- Experience working on SaaS, marketplace, consumer or infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Growth-oriented attitude
- Ambitions of excellence in your craft. Some of our past EPs have grown into CTOs, principal engineers, and/or joined companies as the first engineer
Our Preferred Tech Stack
- FE: One/some of: Vue.js, React, Redux
- BE: One/some of: Golang, Node.js, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django (MVC!)
We believe that language is a tool. It’s more important that you have experience with one or more modern coding languages, than that you have experience with any particular language itself.
You might also have:
- Understanding of basic DevOps: AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes/Terraform, CI/CD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Understanding of cloud-native distributed systems and microservices
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
As an early-stage startup, we know it’s critical to build inclusive processes as a part of our foundation. We are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
So what are you waiting for? Join Commit, unlock the next phase of your career. Apply on our website or by emailing email@example.com!
Apply now and work remotely at CommitApply
Fullstack Tools Developer
IMPORTANT : You must live in Montreal time zone (GMT-4) to apply on this position
What You Will Do
- As a member of the Star Citizen Tools team, you will mostly work on the Game launcher as well as the crash management pipeline. The team is also in charge of all internal tools to support other teams, including web tools and applications. The team is based in Montreal, but operates primarily online with studios located in the US and UK. Remote is ok as long as your are in the same time zone as Montreal.
Your main objectives will be:
- Designing service APIs in order to optimize the crash management functionalities of servers, clients and services on all environments (Dev, QA, Prod) of the game
- Maintaining and developing new features on the Star Citizen Game Launcher: mainly application (frontend and backend) and a more minor part in web (especially backend)
- Developing tools that meet market security standards
- More occasionally, supporting internal tool needs for the Microservices Team of the game (ie. performance measurement and load testing tools)
You will work with the following technologies:
- Web platform and APIs in PHP
You Are Savvy In
- Working in a diversified technological environment. As a fullstack developer, you are more backend oriented but the frontend does not put you off, you know how to be versatile.
- Having a good team spirit. A great atmosphere in your workplace is just as important to you as the excellence of your code.
- Showing autonomy and thoroughness. You adapt to sometimes shifting priorities by managing your schedule, knowing when it becomes relevant to involve other members of your team.
- Demonstrating productivity and efficiency in projects
- Getting things done, sharing best practices in backend development, contributing to the implementation of efficient processes, exploring new technologies
You Have Accomplished
- Relevant programming experience or bachelor's degree in computer science
- 4 years+ of experience in web and/or application development
- Experience with Electron and/or Python; an asset
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines; an asset
- Interest in developing skills with C ++; an asset
- Interest in video games; an asset
You Are Eager To Take On
- Collaborating within the Tools Team on the Game launcher as well as on the crash management pipeline of the AAA intergalactic video game Star Citizen
- Being part of a fast iterating development environment within a tight-knit team. Intermediate to senior, you are looking to meet developers who will continue to bring you further.
- Allowing players to launch the Star Citizen Game at any time by developing a reliable, robust, secure and scalable game launcher
- Developing a technical understanding of the demands coming from Cloud Imperium Games as well as their immediate and longer term impacts on the product
- Dividing work into specific tasks, adequately estimating the effort required to meet delivery deadlines
- Taking an interest in the needs of game Developers and other teams in order to provide tools and applications that optimize their work
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnicity, color, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
Compensation displayed is an approximation, the salary will depend on the experience related to the job.
Apply now and work remotely at Turbulent