Freelance WordPress Developer
Codeable is the only WordPress freelancer platform. We match customers to the best WordPress experts. We help customers solve any WordPress problem.
Codeable connects a community of professional WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses that need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimized. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 550+ freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites… whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
Work on interesting projects, with nice clients, and set your own rates ($70-120+). Apply today
Time to start whistling while you work 😙 🎶
We believe in whistling while you work and loving what you do. When you’re whistling, you’re not stressed, you’re getting paid what you’re worth, and you’re able to deliver your very best.
In other words, you're finally able to build with heart ❤️
Codeable is the only WordPress specific, premium freelancer platform. As an expert on the platform, you’ll get to choose from thousands of remote WordPress freelance job opportunities, and be part of an inclusive and incredibly connected community of friendly professional WordPress developers from around the world.
Why WordPress developers choose Codeable for freelancing:
- Codeable is the largest WordPress -only freelance marketplace in the world…
- Our minimum pricing is $70 USD / hour and most experts bill at $100+ USD / hour…
- We genuinely care about our experts and have the largest private WordPress dev community on the planet where you can connect with peers who support each other (and it’s a really fun place to hangout)…
- Our team qualifies clients to help keep great projects coming into the platform for you to engage on…
- Most experts have a 30% estimated -> hired ratio by the time their 45 day trial is complete and quickly climb to over 60% (and some over 80%) soon after…
- Codeable holds your hand when you pass our vetting process to help you get ramped up and ready for work. From onboarding via our Codeable Academy, to our expert buddy program and our Expert Success & Community Team, if you put in the time you’ll have the opportunity to earn big money…
- Speaking of big money, we have brand new experts completing their 45 day trial with us and have earned $10k+. And many of these experts are non-native English speakers…
- We’re growing and getting more projects posted now than ever before. We need your help to keep up with demand…
- No time requirements; we offer the flexibility to fill your capacity or commit 100%…
Codeable is dedicated to diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to apply to work with us, even if you feel you may not fit all of the skills below:
- Wordpress Development
- Performance Tuning
- Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive Web Design
Interested to hear what other developers have to say about working on Codeable?
Equal Opportunity Statement
Codeable is an equal opportunity organization that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Codeable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Apply now and work remotely at Codeable.io
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect