Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront access for their forward-looking revenues. We are shaping a new way for recurring revenue companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch and others).
To carry out this mission, we've received $300M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (Stripe, Brex…), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable…) and most recently QED - one of the best fintech investors on the planet with 19 unicorns in their portfolio. Come help us become the 20th!
We are looking for a full-time Expert Software Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, SDET, SRE and more, willing to take on many of our current challenges. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you'll design, implement and deliver frontend and backend features, ideate and execute its architecture growing together with us while building an amazing product!
You'll solve hard problems and have deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning while delivering value.
We want to build the best Tech team and for this we are looking for both junior and senior positions.
🧠 The Requirements
- You have a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- At least 2+ years of experience in the IT sector,
- Experience with one of the following: web application development (reactjs/nodejs), machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, developing end-to-end automated testing systems, ensuring reliability for critical systems. Go, Elixir or Python are required for some positions, too.
- English is a must given our team members are from different countries.
📊 Useful info
- 100% remote friendly. We do have an office in Madrid and a big team in Barcelona, so if you are in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours.
- Stock options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Capchase
Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a talented, self-starting full-stack developer to join our Sematext Cloud development team. On the frontend we use React, Redux, ChartJS, etc. On the backend we use Go, Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, Kotlin, Node.js, and a bit of legacy Java. For our monitoring agents we use eBPF, Go, Rust, and Java, and we use a log shipper written in Rust. All our infrastructure is in AWS. We use Terraform and Ansible for automation and Jenkins for CI. All of our applications run in Docker containers orchestrated using Kubernetes. We try to automate everything we can. We use Github workflow and Kanban boards in JIRA. Most developers use Docker running on Linux or OSX. See further below about how we work.
This position will let you work with all our products, large volumes of streaming data, contribute to our open-source projects, and interact with users and customers using our products. We don’t expect you to know everything coming in – we’ll pair you with peers who will help you improve your skills and close any experience gaps.
Although this position is advertised as a Full Stack Engineer position, we are also looking for purely backend and purely frontend oriented individuals.
- Curiosity and passion for learning
- Self-starter and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience coding in Go
- Experience with React and Redux a plus
- Experience with Rust a plus
- Experience with some of the frontend and backend technologies we use
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with various forms of Monitoring a plus
- This position is open to candidates in North or South America or Europe, although truly exceptional individuals from other corners of the planet will be considered, too.
A bit about how we work
We work in small 3-4 people teams
We have 2-week sprints, which we plan every other Monday
We do demos on Fridays
We automate everything that can be automated – we have an automated test env, CI/CD pipeline, Kubernetes, etc.
We use Slack and have an async version of daily standup
We use JIRA, make use of story points, and we pay attention to our development velocity
We use Figma for UX designs
We are a fully distributed company
We meet at conferences and annual whole-company gatherings. Our last such gathering was in Zagreb, Croatia, and before that we met in Barcelona, Spain, before that in Split, Croatia, etc.
Apply now and work remotely at Sematext Group, Inc.