Lead React Frontend Engineer
Alacrity is looking to hire a senior, self-driven engineer on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be working with our seasoned CTO, getting well defined and sourced tasks on state of the art technologies and methodologies.
The Lead Frontend Engineer will take ownership of Alacrity's client-facing properties. Therefore the candidate must have strong architectural and service-design skills as well as fully appreciate code quality standards and be able to exert engineering leadership amongst the engineering team.
- Relaxed, multi-stage environment at Moorgate’s WeWork.
- Clear and well-spec’ed tasks so there is no ambiguity.
- We hate meetings so we won’t be boring you with them.
- Work from home, this can be a remote opportunity.
- All the books you can read.
- Yearly budget for conferences, training, subscriptions etc.
- Remote work possible.
- Paid annual leave as a remote worker.
- Your own high-spec laptop.
- Genuine product involvement.
- Contributory pension.
- State of the art office space.
- All of WeWork benefits.
We offer up to £100k per year for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Alacrity Law
Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Developer
Full-Time | Remote
FuturePet is the company behind GoFetch Health, a product that aims to improve pets' lives through education, preventative care and cheaper vet visits. You can think of it as a loyalty program for vet clinics, but our ambitions don't stop there. We are expanding our small team with a third developer to add to our development capacity as we solidify, extend and scale up our application.
We're looking for an engineer who is excited about our technology stack (though having experience in it isn't a requirement) and isn't afraid to learn new things every day. We're a small team so ideally they should be comfortable working across the stack as well as on our React Native apps. If you are a pet owner and have experience containerizing and deploying applications to GCP or similar, that is a bonus. Join us and help make health care better for our furry friends!
You can find more info about what we do here: https://health.gofetch.ca/
During your first 3 months you will:
- Participate in high level system architecture and software design decisions
- Raise the bar for our engineering team by defining and iterating on our best practices
- Propose and implement changes to our GraphQL schema.
- Deploy updates to our Elixir/Phoenix application.
- Deploy updates to our React and React Native applications
- Help shape our vision for a new containerized infrastructure.
- Work with our business team to take high level requirements and turn them into actionable changes.
- Meet us all in person on the beach in Mexico!
After 12 months you will have:
- Helped complete our infrastructure migration to kubernetes on GCP.
- Scaled our application to serve 20x more users.
- Lead the creation and implementation of large technical projects from start to finish
- Mentored new members of the engineering team
- Worked with customers and our product team to build and test new features of our product.
- React Native
- The rest is up to you!
Apply now and work remotely at FuturePet
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job
What you tell people at parties
"No additional apps, just your favourite video content on any device - We make it happen!"
Why you'll love working at Joyn
- Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working times
- Highly international working environment
Are you ready? We're fast, we're well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.
Apply now and work remotely at Joyn
Marigold is entering the new market of legalized marijuana in the United States by becoming the first website to take the hardships, uneasiness, and confusion out of trying marijuana. We provide customized and curated products suggestions to individuals based on their specific needs.
What we’re building: SEO heavy React+Node system with SSR continuously deployed into a Kubernetes cluster in order to move fast and break into a new market.
Quality and speed are both important so you should have a strong desire to keep up with best practices. We’ll be using A/B testing to figure out which features to build and keep, meaning we can focus on delivering value and not just flavor of the day features.
Our target platforms are all modern browsers, smart phones and tablets and eventually native apps, and we’ll be using GraphQL to make it easier to support these many use cases.
Our team works iteratively, agilely and relies heavily on Slack and a simple PM tool to track priorities.
We need thoughtful engineers who love web apps and have real production experience building consumer facing responsive sites. You should be excited about building a whole project from the ground up, like taking ownership, care about code quality, and want to work on a small team (3-4 people) to start with. Please include the following at the tope of your application: “I am excited to build from the ground up!”
At least in the beginning, you need to be available for two or three hour-long conference calls (in English) per week, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST.
The position is 100% remote full-time contract position with no current end date.
Apply now and work remotely at Marigold Solutions IncApply