React Focussed Fullstack Developer
Before you start reading, keep in mind that the aim of this job ad is to give you a feel for what it’s like to work at Catapult. There’s lots of research that suggests people often don’t apply because of so-called “requirements” in a job description. If you’re an experienced React engineer with some commercial experience in either Ruby on Rails or Elixir + Phoenix, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’re getting yourself in for
Our mission is to build the world’s best part time job. We spend our time thinking about how to give a global workforce complete control of their own work life while automating the hundreds of thousands of man hours which would normally be required to manage people on this scale.
We do this using React & Typescript on the frontend backed up by GraphQL servers, some written in Ruby and Rails and some in Elixir and Phoenix.
Businesses ranging from the largest high-street retailers to five star hotels and independent coffee boutiques rely on Catapult as their casual workforce. If you’ve spent time in a large UK city, you’ve probably been served by a Catapult waiter or sales assistant without even realising it!
We’re well funded by some amazing investors, our product is live in over 100 locations across the UK and we’ve recently launched in Berlin making us the first and only pan-european player in this space.
Our company values https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/ are really important to us and influence every facet of how we work together.
About the role
We’ve been growing rapidly over the last three years and as we continue our international roll out, we’re looking for ambitious engineers to help us build the future of work. Our engineering principles https://writing.joincatapult.com/engineering-principles/ give a good feel for how we work together and what we value.
We’re a distributed, remote first engineering organisation with team members in Prague, Warsaw, London, Bristol and Bangkok. We work in autonomous pods, each of which has ownership of one area of our business. We’re open to remote applicants from anywhere within the EU.
As well as being a part of a well funded startup at one of the most exciting phases of it’s growth, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary + stock options + 25 days paid holiday per year
- A strong approach to professional development and mentorship, everyone has a dedicated L&D budget for books, training and the like
- Several product retreats per year where the whole team goes on a team retreat, looks back on how we can improve and then spends a week or so hacking on new ideas and exploring new technologies
- Regular social events & the opportunity to travel to our other offices
- Company Macbook Pro which you’re free to take home
- A flexible work environment focussed on output not hours
Apply now and work remotely at Catapult
What we value
- Clean code - We believe the key to moving fast is to write simple, maintainable code, and that the time spent refactoring to a simpler solution pays for itself many times over.
- Autonomy - We are a small team with minimal process, so we look for people who can take ownership of features from inception through to production deployment.
- Code reviews - We believe code review is important for both maintaining the standard of our code and as a way to share knowledge and best practices throughout the team.
- Working at a sustainable pace
+AddJust is a software company dedicated to building products that modernise how contractual processes are administered on construction projects. Our HQ is in Co. Clare, on the West Coast of Ireland, and we are backed by NDRC and Enterprise Ireland.
Apply now and work remotely at Addjust
We’re looking for an awesome Software Developer to join our dynamic, young and driven team. As a member of the Inside Labs team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented people building world-class web and mobile apps using cutting edge technologies. We expect you to innovate, work hard, have fun, and share ideas regularly. You’ll be responsible for seeing product features and/or projects through the full development life cycle.
Apply now and work remotely at inside labs AG
Full Stack Developer: React.js / React Native
We are a small (4 people only) company distributed across North America and Europe, with an office in Toronto, Ontario. We're looking for someone to help build and support new features as we scale out the product and company.
If you’d like to work remotely, please note that we’re only able to consider applicants based in Canada, the US, UK or Europe at this time.
Jupiter creates operations/logistics (CRM/Scheduling/etc) software for service-based professionals with a current focus on the beauty and personal care verticals. We believe by making affordable software to help people run their businesses they can focus on their customers and strengthen the communities around them. People first, tech second.
Apply now and work remotely at Jupiter
Full-Stack Node.js Developer
Wonder.shop is a Polish e-commerce company that is driven by technology and data. Their goal is to create the biggest and most inspiring home interior e-commerce platform. They will beat Amazon at customer service and customer experience by providing the fastest and most inspirational way to discover items and solutions that will make any place feel like home. Their team members are distributed across the globe as great talents exist everywhere and they do not believe in limiting opportunities. They understand the success of a business depends not only on the success of its customers: but also its team members.
We are looking for a very experienced and passionate full-stack developer with some years of commercial experience to join our remote development team to build the world’s most inspiring home interior e-commerce platform.
They’re growing fast and that’s exactly why we’re looking for an experienced developer to join their awesome team. They work remotely across the globe from anywhere with internet access.
Become part of the wonder.shop team as a Full-Stack node.js Developer if you want an MVP-focused and multicultural environment.
You want to code state-of-the-art in an output-driven, structured work environment?
You like to contribute your ideas to an innovative product with lots of challenges?
Then you’re the perfect person to join their team!
- vue.js / nuxt.js
- MariaDB / MySQL
- git (Bitbucket)
- Learn from one of the best developers in the industry
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups
- Flexi-schedule (as long as deadlines and meetings are met)
- Geographically distributed team
- Fully remote work
- Competitive Salary
Apply now and work remotely at Wonder