Senior Frontend Engineer
Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands
We enable national manufacturing brands to connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel. We are proud to partner with leading global brands with over 3 million retailer campaigns shared. Promoboxx is transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. We are rapidly expanding and we are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer who will lead efforts across building, scaling and evolving our constantly growing product and infrastructure. You will work closely with our business partners to deliver new features as a part of an autonomous cross-functional squad that has been staffed with a Product Manager, Frontend and Backend Developers, QA, and Design.
You will embrace our DevOps team culture and champion owning your code across environments in our AWS cloud platform. Using an agile methodology, you will develop features alongside the frontend members of the team to ensure end-to-end performance for our users. As a teammate, you will seek ways to improve the team’s delivery and quality on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy front-end applications with an emphasis on user-friendliness, robustness, and maintainability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Solve problems and experiment with new ideas. Break down existing software while working with and influencing teammates to improve overall quality and architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are:
- You are a professional software engineer with 5+ years of experience building high-performance front-end experiences
- Demonstrable proficiency writing single page applications with the React library or similar JS library/framework
- You are proficient with CSS abstraction layers (SASS, JSS)
- Experience using and wiring up RESTful HTTP APIs
- You know and care about continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience using webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using CI/CD software or services
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Bonus Points For:
- You have experience working in AWS and are familiar with tools like Terraform
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Facebook Marketing and Graph API or other social APIs
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply now and work remotely at PromoboxxApply
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Remote work needs a different playbook. Base builds tools that help remote teams know each other better, and communicate more openly and asynchronously.
We're Matt and Jan. We're second time founders (previous companies acq by Dropbox) and makers and have recently closed our seed financing round from top US and EU investors. We're looking for our first designer to join us as founding team members.
- Designing the Base apps for web, desktop and mobile
- Establishing and fostering design-led culture and process
- Collaborating with the founders and engineers
- Talking to customers, gathering feedback and understanding what they want
High attention to detail
Experience designing with a team (ideally at a startup)
You enjoy crafting software used by hundreds of thousands of people
You can code (Framer, React, Swift) to demonstrate your ideas (or want to learn!)
You like the idea of working remotely
Apply now and work remotely at Base