SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
- 100% Remote company
- Wage and equity
- Gym membership
Who are we?
Foodkit is a VC-backed e-commerce platform for the Food and Beverage industry (think “Shopify for restaurants”). We build exceptional software that empowers restaurants and gives them the ability to compete with cutting edge digital brands such as Domino’s and McDonald’s without the need for building and maintaining complicated custom-built technology.
We’re hiring a senior frontend developer to help us continue the development and maintenance of several Angular and Ionic applications. These include consumer facing e-commerce websites & hybrid mobile apps, and back-of-house administration panels for restaurant owners.
You’ll work closely with our senior designer to turn mobile-first responsive designs (shared via Figma) and HTTP API specifications from our backend team (available in OpenAPI and HTML formats) into robust, pixel perfect Angular applications.
As a remote worker, you can pick where and when you work, as long as you stay productive and we have some overlapping hours to do standups, team meetings and (occasional) client calls.
- Multiple years (5+) working in a professional software development environment.
- Strong skills in ES6/TypeScript development, as well as a deep understanding of associated frontend tooling (NPM, webpack, babel, linters).
- Strong skills in functional and reactive programming styles with experience programming to Redux/Flux style architectural patterns (e.g ngrx/store).
- Extensive Angular knowledge, and experience/familiarity with at least 1 cross platform framework (eg. Ionic, Cordova, React Native).
- Experience building for iOS and Android targets and knowledge of associated tooling and IDEs.
- Ability to turn mockups (in Figma, Sketch or equivalent) into pixel-perfect responsive applications.
- Functional knowledge of Git and GitHub.
Cool things about the company
We are a remote-first company since 2016
Our technology powers online ordering for some brands you know and love
Small team, lots of opportunities to grow and shape the future of the company
We are a collaborative group passionate about our product and customers
You will receive feedback 1:1, as we want to invest in your career growth and success
Apply now and work remotely at FOODKIT