SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
- 100% Remote company
- Wage and equity
- Gym membership
Who are we?
Foodkit is a VC-backed e-commerce platform for the Food and Beverage industry (think “Shopify for restaurants”). We build exceptional software that empowers restaurants and gives them the ability to compete with cutting edge digital brands such as Domino’s and McDonald’s without the need for building and maintaining complicated custom-built technology.
We’re hiring a senior frontend developer to help us continue the development and maintenance of several Angular and Ionic applications. These include consumer facing e-commerce websites & hybrid mobile apps, and back-of-house administration panels for restaurant owners.
You’ll work closely with our senior designer to turn mobile-first responsive designs (shared via Figma) and HTTP API specifications from our backend team (available in OpenAPI and HTML formats) into robust, pixel perfect Angular applications.
As a remote worker, you can pick where and when you work, as long as you stay productive and we have some overlapping hours to do standups, team meetings and (occasional) client calls.
- Multiple years (5+) working in a professional software development environment.
- Strong skills in ES6/TypeScript development, as well as a deep understanding of associated frontend tooling (NPM, webpack, babel, linters).
- Strong skills in functional and reactive programming styles with experience programming to Redux/Flux style architectural patterns (e.g ngrx/store).
- Extensive Angular knowledge, and experience/familiarity with at least 1 cross platform framework (eg. Ionic, Cordova, React Native).
- Experience building for iOS and Android targets and knowledge of associated tooling and IDEs.
- Ability to turn mockups (in Figma, Sketch or equivalent) into pixel-perfect responsive applications.
- Functional knowledge of Git and GitHub.
Cool things about the company
We are a remote-first company since 2016
Our technology powers online ordering for some brands you know and love
Small team, lots of opportunities to grow and shape the future of the company
We are a collaborative group passionate about our product and customers
You will receive feedback 1:1, as we want to invest in your career growth and success
Apply now and work remotely at FOODKIT
iOS Android Native App Developer Generalist
NOTE: Applicants located in Uruguay or Minnesota, US are preferred!
Are you a technical generalist with serious software and app development skills looking for a new challenge for your creative abilities? We were fully remote before it was cool.
Product spaces we work with include pet/recreation, audio, music industry, and scientific. There will be many opportunities for experimentation, R&D, and even the development of our own in-house products and apps.
We're a confidential product development firm writing apps to integrate with next-generation hardware products for major brands. If you join us, you'll have the flexibility to work where you like while you collaborate with a worldwide team of firmware, systems, QA, and software experts. If you've shipped apps professionally and you'd like to get involved with product development, get in touch!
You should have demonstrated experience with:
- iOS Native
- Android Native
- Some cloud stack such as nodejs
- Some cross-platform desktop or mobile stack such as Electron/Capacitor
Apply now and work remotely at KREKELTRONICS
Senior Full Stack Developer
TalkJS lets developers build a perfect chat feature in just a few hours. We power communication in online marketplaces, community sites, trading platforms and so on.
We're product driven and we care tremendously about quality: We're out to build the tool that every developer worldwide will use to build chat/communication features. TalkJS touches millions of people and is growing quickly.
We're hiring smart & autonomous people to solve challenging problems. We think you ship your best work when you're happy, well-rested, have a healthy work/life balance, and get full autonomy to make the right calls. More info on https://talkjs.com/jobs.
Senior Fullstack Developer
We want TalkJS to be the default tool for developers to build chat features. To accomplish that vision, we need to make TalkJS deliciously customizable and still fantastic out of the box.
We're looking to extend the team with someone who has broad front- and backend experience. Stack includes React/TypeScript/Elixir but it's OK if you're not experienced with all of those precisely. Our humble goal is to ship a product that's super simple to install, fantastic to use immediately, and infinitely customizable. Simple and customizable seem deeply at odds with each other, but we think we can pull it off. If you're up for the challenge of marrying the two, then this is for you.
We offer tremendous freedom and responsibility + work in a remarkably decent codebase (for a startup :D). At TalkJS we like to think that we're good at striking a balance between meticulous code and shipping quickly. If that sounds like your kind of environment, then this is for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- has broad technical interests
- likes to design great APIs for other programmers
- has demonstrable experience writing single-page web applications
- has demonstrable experience writing backends
- knows at least 3 programming languages well
- likes to work together with the team to make our product better across the board
Bonus points if you know Elixir.
Salary varies with seniority and is benchmarked to Dutch/Amsterdam norms.
Apply now and work remotely at TalkJS