Freelance WordPress Developer
Codeable is the only WordPress freelancer platform. We match customers to the best WordPress experts. We help customers solve any WordPress problem.
Codeable connects a community of professional WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses that need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimized. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 550+ freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites… whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
Work on interesting projects, with nice clients, and set your own rates ($70-120+). Apply today
Time to start whistling while you work 😙 🎶
We believe in whistling while you work and loving what you do. When you’re whistling, you’re not stressed, you’re getting paid what you’re worth, and you’re able to deliver your very best.
In other words, you're finally able to build with heart ❤️
Codeable is the only WordPress specific, premium freelancer platform. As an expert on the platform, you’ll get to choose from thousands of remote WordPress freelance job opportunities, and be part of an inclusive and incredibly connected community of friendly professional WordPress developers from around the world.
Why WordPress developers choose Codeable for freelancing:
- Codeable is the largest WordPress -only freelance marketplace in the world…
- Our minimum pricing is $70 USD / hour and most experts bill at $100+ USD / hour…
- We genuinely care about our experts and have the largest private WordPress dev community on the planet where you can connect with peers who support each other (and it’s a really fun place to hangout)…
- Our team qualifies clients to help keep great projects coming into the platform for you to engage on…
- Most experts have a 30% estimated -> hired ratio by the time their 45 day trial is complete and quickly climb to over 60% (and some over 80%) soon after…
- Codeable holds your hand when you pass our vetting process to help you get ramped up and ready for work. From onboarding via our Codeable Academy, to our expert buddy program and our Expert Success & Community Team, if you put in the time you’ll have the opportunity to earn big money…
- Speaking of big money, we have brand new experts completing their 45 day trial with us and have earned $10k+. And many of these experts are non-native English speakers…
- We’re growing and getting more projects posted now than ever before. We need your help to keep up with demand…
- No time requirements; we offer the flexibility to fill your capacity or commit 100%…
Codeable is dedicated to diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to apply to work with us, even if you feel you may not fit all of the skills below:
- Wordpress Development
- Performance Tuning
- Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive Web Design
Interested to hear what other developers have to say about working on Codeable?
Equal Opportunity Statement
Codeable is an equal opportunity organization that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Codeable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Apply now and work remotely at Codeable.io
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect
Senior Software Engineer
- 📈 401k
- 🏖️ 30 Days PTO
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 👪 Parental Leave
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 💰 $130k – $160k per year
- ⚕️ Benefits and Insurance
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas (U.S. Preferred)
Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
BlueRithm is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to work with the founders, be directly involved in developing product road maps, and be a catalyst for growth and success in the company. This role offers a lot of growth and you’ll be able to have a big impact on many parts of the company.
Who We Are
BlueRithm is made up of a small team of US-based engineers with domain and development expertise. Since 2016, we’ve built and shipped a project-management platform for specialized niches in the construction, manufacturing, and energy industries.
We’re backed by TinySeed and a deep bench of experienced business owners, founders, and high-caliber people who believe in our approach and mission.
What is it like working with us?
Even though we’re small and agile, we work hard and strive for success. We do it humbly and never at the expense of what’s right and ethical. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, and believe leaving our egos at the door, supporting each other, and working towards common goals is a recipe for success.
Most of us work remotely around the U.S. We communicate and collaborate on Microsoft Teams. Most of our work takes place during normal U.S. business hours. The founders are in Minneapolis so there are opportunities to come co-work in the office space located there.
We’re adults and we trust each other to manage our time responsibly. We look at what you accomplish, not how long you are in front of a computer. We work hard and smart. Sure, we need to drive the business hard and release features, but we’re most concerned with long-term success.
This ‘Senior Software Engineer’ role has been created to help out one of the founders and take over a lot of his development work.
You will bring the product vision to life. You’ll help develop and prioritize the product roadmap, contributing your creative vision and technical expertise to give our customers a first-class product that solves real problems.
You’ll be doing full-stack development on our ASP.NET MVC web app, RESTful API, and Xamarin mobile app. Some features span the whole platform, while some are specific to one part (for example, just the web app). You’ll be building many new features and supporting existing ones. Occasionally you’ll join customer calls to stay engaged with our customers and understand, in their words, what they need.
As the company continues growing, you’ll also have the opportunity to grow your role in scope and responsibility. That could mean helping mentor and develop a more junior developer in the future.
This is a full-time role that can be fully remote. Ideally, you are located in the United States, but we are open to other locations as well.
We are an established company with a strong product, but sometimes we operate as an early startup. Not all of our SOPs are ironed out and there’s no big employee handbook. This role is for someone who is OK with ambiguity, loves to solve problems, and can work through issues. This also presents the opportunity for lots of growth and to have an impact across many parts of the company.
Day to Day
~80% of your time will be spent coding and working on our product. The rest of the time will be working on the product roadmap, brainstorming issues, and problem-solving, and continuous deployment.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideally, we’d like to have someone who has strong experience with web app development and is also very comfortable in a startup, entrepreneurial environment.
Personality and Type of Person We’re Looking For:
- Someone who gets a thrill and satisfaction from building real features that people need and use.
- The desire to have creative, visionary, as well as technical influence over product direction.
- Understanding of the importance of urgency of work and creating results, but has a big-picture, long term mindset.
- A self-improvement spirit.
- Someone who enjoys solving difficult problems.
- Passion for the work
- A data-driven attitude
- Comfort with risk-taking and ambiguity that comes with working for a small company.
Your Experience and Skillset:
- Expertise with ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Expertise with full .NET framework as well as .NET Core.
- Expertise in developing Web APIs.
- Experience with various databases relational and document-based (Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB, MySQL, etc..).
- Experience developing enterprise solutions with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience utilizing Azure and Azure DevOps automation in the context of automating infrastructure deployments.
- Experience developing applications with Azure DevOps (Repositories, Build and Deploy Pipelines).
- Experienced in design and UX principles. Prioritizes exceptional user experience in engineering and execution.
- Experience developing mobile applications with Xamarin (cross-platform: iOS, Android, UWP).
Compensation and Benefits
$130-160k per Year
BlueRithm offers stock options in addition to salary and benefits. This vested interest in the company is something that would be discussed with the founders.
For our U.S. employees, we offer health insurance.
Employees are eligible for a 401k plan that’s integrated into our payroll system. Plans are employee-funded.
Home office budget available to help you do your best work
Time Off / Vacation
Taking time off makes you happier, healthier, and more productive. We want you to take the time you need to rejuvenate, reflect, and take care of your and your family’s health. That’s why we have a 30 day off vacation policy. We’re not going to micromanage your day-to-day work when you’re taking off early or starting late, or just need a day to handle personal business. Results are what matter.
All parents who welcome a new child by birth, surrogacy, foster, or adoption are eligible to take 8 weeks of paid leave.
Remote and Flexible Hours
This is a full-time role that can be fully remote. Ideally, you are located in the United States, but we are open to other locations as well. We don’t micromanage your time at the desk. We are focused on results. Our team is generally communicating during U.S. business hours, but you’re able to have some flexibility about when you choose to do your work.
Apply now and work remotely at BlueRithmApply