Full Stack Engineer
What we are building?
We are building an online platform enabling adult industry workers to monetize their content in a different way. We are an early stage startup that is working towards product market fit. If you want to make impact, now you can!
Our technology stack can be found here https://stackshare.io/wardloockx/megaverse
We love trying new stuff and often introduce exciting cutting-edge technologies to our platform!
Who are we seeking?
We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer. You should feel comfortable working with modern backend stack (Laravel, Redis, MongoDB and others)), as well as have a solid understanding of front-end technologies (VueJS, VueRouter, VueX or others). You should be seeking quality first, be commited and understand the importance of having a tested code. Bonus points for being good at DevOps (Linux, Ansible, Docker and others). Oh, and last but not least - be a good communicator. We're a small team and we love hearing opinions and suggestions!
The mindset we are looking for
* Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor it. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
* Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
* Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
* Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
* Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
* Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code..
Apply now and work remotely at MegaverseApply
Mid level PHP Developer
About Us: We are an established rapidly growing SaaS company solving complex issues for dealers to simplify their lives. We are looking for a Junior - Mid level PHP developer who is passionate and motived to join our team.
Competitive pay based on experience / Remote ok / Must be North America based or willing to work North American business hours. Base plus ability to make bonus | Posted by: OperateBeyond.com
Apply now and work remotely at OperateBeyond
Creative Front End Developer
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆).
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer, someone that is excited to work alongside a team of talented creatives, and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects.
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS) / Tailwind.
- You have CMS experience — we currently use CraftCMS, Statamic and Shopify, Shopify Headless
- Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
- You know Git pretty well
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
- You love to learn
You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
You have open-source code on your Github profileSeries Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆).
- Remote team building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
- Yearly team trips
- Pension (UK Team)
- Flexible Hours
- Long Christmas Holidays 🎄
- 28 Days Holiday
- Apple Hardware
Wanna join? 🤓
Apply now and work remotely at Series Eight