Frontend Marketing Engineer
Our globally distributed Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. We have an evolving React based component library and design system to help us develop new UI/UX and improve our clients trading and funding experience. We value security, autonomy, drive, and communication. We're a team of passionate developers that genuinely love software development and experimentation. We are looking for developers with an eye for design, and thoughtful attention to detail, who are excited to improve the Kraken user experience.
We value agile principles, work via kanban with a focus on continually improving our ways of working. We prioritize deep work, rather than context switching or frequent meetings and distractions.
Technologies we use:
Apply now and work remotely at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Howdy 👋We’re the folks at Jilt, an email marketing platform built for eCommerce. We help thousands of stores grow sales with emails that delight their customers. Our team is 100% remote, with 29 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented senior engineer to join our team and build fast, scalable backend systems in Ruby.
You should be:
- Deeply experienced with Ruby & Rails
- Adept at translating technical solutions into detailed engineering implementation tasks
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
Bonus points if you also have:
- Elasticsearch experience
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce, especially integrating with their APIs
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, creating, and refining backend systems that power our core platform
- Providing detailed code reviews to your teammates
- Improving our internal wiki & documentation
- Assisting our support team with troubleshooting challenging issues
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to hear more? Learn more about the position and apply through the link below. Applications accepted through August 13th. We can’t wait to meet you!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
Apply now and work remotely at Jilt