Remote Full-Stack Developer
We're the UK's No 1 marketplace for event services - join our team and use your skills to build a product taking the event services industry by storm.
As a developer at Add to Event, you’ll be working with a talented team to build beautiful web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time, as we move away from a large monolith and rebuild our platform utilising Node JS (Typescript, NestJS) microservices, Angular 8 front end with Web Components (StencilJS) and heavily utilising Google Cloud Platform.
We're looking to bring on board experienced remote developers to strengthen our existing team of 6 highly-skilled developers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a mature product and a huge amount of traction (we’re the UKs No 1 marketplace for events and are rated 9.8 on Trustpilot) but with none of the headaches that come with dealing with a legacy system. We have a strong team to deal with our existing platform and migration and you’d be working on all the new stuff and helping to define the future :)
- We use Jira for project management and work in 2 week sprints
- We use Slack for messaging but prefer working asynchronously through Jira comments when possible
- We use Google Hangouts for stand ups
- We use Notion.so as an internal wiki
- We use Standuply for asynchronous stand ups
- We run fortnightly Retrospectives with Retrium so you have an opportunity to suggest improvements to all of the above :)
Apply now and work remotely at Add to Event