Lead Front End Developer
America's Test Kitchen is seeking a seasoned front-end developer responsible for leading our next.js/react based application efforts by building and maintaining applications that integrate with a variety of APIs. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of ES6, Node, and React experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate loves to continuously learn and apply new technology to interesting challenges.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with 3rd party applications and vendors
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work closely with QA, Product, Marketing, and Design team members to iteratively improve upon key aspects of our business
- Good understanding of the syntax of ES6, Node, and React along with their nuances
- Solid understanding of Styled Components
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Strong background in working with APIs both as the client and the service
- Experience with popular front end web application frameworks
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases (Postgres, Redis, etc)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (ex. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, remote team environment (we spend a lot of time on Google * Meet/Hangouts and Slack screen sharing)
- Bonus points: Experience with GraphQL, NGINX, Heroku, and Algolia
We are a largely remote team that also leaves the door open at our beautiful space in the Seaport District, should you be looking for a change in workplace scenery.
Hard work and a love for your craft are paired with:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work-life balance
- Strong mostly-remote engineering team with lots of experience and tenure at ATK
- An open mind towards new and emerging technologies
- A lot of free cookbooks
- Not to mention, an impressive collection of custom slack emojis
Why America’s Test Kitchen:
We're passionate about cooking, and about creating the best place to work. We're small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career. We want you to take risks and make mistakes — that's how innovation happens in our test kitchen, in our offices, and in life.
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.
Apply now and work remotely at America's Test Kitchen
Back end Software Developer Node.JS + Typescript
Upstack is a friendly team of the world’s most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It’s fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world’s developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in New York City and we have offices in NYC and LA. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- at least 3+ yrs of experience in using Java Script
- Deep understanding and strong experience with Node.JS framework (3-5 years of professional experience needed)
- Strong experience with Typescript
- Experience working with Mongo.db
- Nice to have experience with: Docker, Microservices
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
Benefits when working with Upstack
- starter pack: Upstack swag (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- paid vacations in correlation with the worked time;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;
We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.
Apply now and work remotely at Upstack Technologies, Inc.
We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious developer to help usextend our existing platform, build microservices, work on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform.
Top 8 reasons to work with us.
You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will learn new things, every day, alongside experienced developers.
Some pretty cool benefits such as flexible remote working, equipment of your choice and if you are based in the UK then private medical insurance & employee discounts at thousands of retailers.
Interesting problems to solve working with money, investment and finance.
Work in a startup but for a major brand
We will help with your career development and help you grow beyond just coding.
Freedom to try new technologies and be part of the decision making process.
Your code will get into the real world quickly and you will make a difference
What we need from you?
- ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life.
- be able to take ownership of problems with a determination to solve them.
- not be afraid to learn new things outside of your comfort zone.
- contribute to company standards and best practice
- identify risks and mitigate them
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Good understanding of AWS with some devops experience
- Understanding of agile development process and practice
It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Test driven development advocate
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
Flexible working – either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc.
Friendly and supportive team
Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers)
Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc.
Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech
Flexible working hours
Apply now and work remotely at easyMoney
As a Full-stack developer at Clevertech you will actively contribute to creating software solutions that will set industry standards. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience in the front-end (React) and back-end (Node, Express, Mongo, SQL)
Additional Java experience will be advantageous
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
Learn more about Clevertech
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Senior Software Engineer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Laskie is helping a few world class, venture-backed startups find talented Frontend Engineers specializing in development with React.
You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early stage growth. We are looking for developers who are passionate about building scalable systems and owning development efforts.
If you're a skilled frontend developer with React experience and you're excited about taking on complex problems, we'd love to hear from you!
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
- 8+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years of work experience using React
- Experience with test-driven development using frameworks like Mocha and Jest
The Right Fit
- You believe in game-changing innovations.
- You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
- You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
- Design & architect clean user interfaces with reusable components
- Build new solutions & develop new features for existing solutions
- Collaborate with Product teams to specify new features & designs
What's In It For You?
- $1000 Laskie signing bonus PLUS any signing bonus offered by our clients
- All of our clients offer competitive compensation: bonus, stock options, and PTO
- Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers
Apply now and work remotely at Laskie
Node.js experience is important, because that's what Ghost is written in! Ember.js experience is a big advantage, too. Experience working with other parts of our stack is a bonus, particularly Bookshelf, Knex, Express and Handlebars. A good grasp of MySQL and SQLite3 are helpful too, but not essential. Any other experience with startups, SaaS, open source, distributed applications or remote work is also very valuable.
One of the major perks of engineering at Ghost is that almost every single thing you work on will be released as open source under the MIT license. So you’re not just writing code for us, you’re writing it for yourself and for everyone else - both now, and in the future. Instead of spending years doing work will eventually be locked away in a box labelled “intellectual property” — you'll get to write code which is open for anyone to use, including you in your own future projects!
People who are great at written communication and highly self-motivated tend to do best at Ghost. The majority of our team is made up of former founders, freelancers and self-starters who are confident and comfortable working independently and getting things done.
This role would be well suited to someone who is experienced at building/shipping products, looking for a big/interesting thing to work on with a great international team and a healthy work/life balance. Our culture at Ghost is one of calm, happy work. Not a frantic startup treadmill.
Maybe you’re overworked at a traditional tech company and uncomfortable with the level of resemblance your life bears to an episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley. Or maybe you’ve been solo bootstrapping products for years and you're ready to work on something bigger with a group of excited, likeminded people.
Apply now and work remotely at Ghost
Senior Frontend Developer
Are you a Web Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to make user experiences fascinating and dynamic? Do you possess technical creativity combined with strong coding skills, deep understanding of enterprise systems and know that our existing customers demand great things for their custom solutions?
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 Sugar Global Reseller of the Year, FayeBSG is also a leading partner with Sage, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and a variety of other products. We also build our own line of add-on products and offer custom software solutions.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and code solutions for customers that enable innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a fast-paced environment
- Identify business need and adapt solutions that align with the customer’s brand
- Work with professional services leadership and others to create technical solutions
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
- Adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, flexibility, and commitment to meeting deadlines are a must
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- Experience with any of popular backend MVC Frameworks (Express, Laravel, Django, Ruby on Rails..)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with web technologies to include:
- Expert knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into HTML and CSS
- A passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Thorough understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
Professional Skills & Experience
- Proactive, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong team-oriented skills (programming on the same project with other team members)
- Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
- Adept at working from home
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Sense of humor
Performance and attitude consistent with FayeBSG Values:
- Take Care of Our Clients
- Anything is Possible Attitude
- Move Fast
- Innovation Rules
- Commitment to Growth
- Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
- Own What Happens
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.
Apply now and work remotely at Faye Business Systems Group
Senior back end developer
Accountable is a 3 years old start-up making a financial assistant for the self-employed in Europe, with the objective to automate taxes.
We're growing 5x per year and just raised 5 million € to build the best product out there (and the marketing guys need some money too).
We have openings for one junior and one senior back-end developer. This covers the creation of APIs in node to be consumed by our our front-end clients, and the creation of some back-end computation engines to, for example, compute taxes in real time. After this round of recruitment we'll have a team of 8 or 9 developers (1 tech lead, 2 mobile, 2 web, 2 back-end, 1 infra, 1-2 data scientists), with a few more additional product people (graphic design, UX, QA).
We're based in Brussels and Berlin but the team is mostly remote now, so you can work from anywhere (we just ask that time difference and connection reliability don't impede collaboration).
- Be based in Europe or nearby
- 2+ years experience working with node.js (junior) or 4+ years (senior)
- Strong ownership and willingness to solve problems
Our stack is node + react + react native + mongo.
Apply now and work remotely at Accountable
At FinLync, we focus on solving the most pressing FinTech challenges facing the world’s largest companies. Our suite of elegant, easy-to-install apps give corporate finance and treasury departments complete, direct control of their data – in real-time.
Founded by globally recognized leaders in treasury and cash management, FinLync evolved from a series of partnerships among the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Our products include a suite of SAP-and other ERP-native Apps that give treasurers and cash managers beautifully designed and instant (API-driven) cash management experiences, fully embedded in their existing ERP System.
After completing a sizable fundraise from eminent investors, we are expanding our team to fuel our global growth. This will enable us to deliver on current commitments, improve our existing apps, and build out new products to meet the needs of the worlds largest financial institutions and corporations!
In this role, you will be a hands-on product engineer, building innovative and category-defining applications for corporate banking. You will leverage your deep expertise but take a green-field and innovative approach to functional design. You will work with top talent developers to design and manage the build out of new maverick apps for bank’s new APIs.
Working in an agile team responsible for developing and advancing Finlync's cutting edge multi-bank connectivity solution.
- Development, maintenance, and enhancement of various features within the FinLync API ecosystem.
- Coordinate requirements and delivery with internal and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active approach to software development, advocating for best practices and safety in every step of the pipeline.
- Values context-awareness and data when making architectural decisions.
- Represent FinLync in technical conversations with high-profile clients.
- Self-organization and ownership of assigned projects.
- At least 5 years of delivering production level software.
- Extensive and proven experience as a software engineer using Node.js (preferably with Typescript).
- Expertise in publishing and consuming various API specs, formats, and implementations.
- Versatile experience working with various operating systems and cloud providers.
- Experience with administration of highly available and distributed production systems.
- Proficiency working with modern security standards and protocols.
- Proficiency in networking and working with isolated networks.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Interfaced with enterprise systems. e.g, ERP, SAP, Banks.
- Working experience or Certification with AWS.
- Deployed enterprise-level solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
Being successful in this role:
- Product-centric mindset and client obsession
- Shipping quality software
- Values accountability and ownership to get a project from inception to delivery with little to no regressions/introduced issues.
Keywords: Node.js, Jest, Typescript, OpenPGP, Highly Available (HA), Distributed Systems, Oauth, JWT, Machine Learning, SSL, Cryptography, OpenAPI Spec 3, Swagger, REST, RPC, XMLRPC, File systems, Networking
FinLync is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us to obtain assistance.
Apply now and work remotely at FInlync
Full Stack Developer
Karshare is one of the UK's fastest growing car sharing communities. We connect renters with owners, creating a more sustainable, shared future where we can do more with less.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is going to implement exciting new features. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity to influence and shape the delivery and development of key processes within our AWS Serverless environments. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of apps using various underlying technologies, including React, DynamoDB, Lambda functions, Typescript, Nodejs, Graphql with an event driven approach.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions e.g. Elastic Search, DynamoDB
- Write clean and robust code following good development principles (SOLID, DRY,
- Use TDD incl. unit, integration and end-to-end tests and be prepared to write tests for
all feature delivery
- Set up and maintain CI/CD flows
- Be instrumental in architecture, standards and tooling decisions
- Take part in researching, estimating and prioritizing features for roadmap
Skills And Qualifications
Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
Good knowledge of JS build tools
Solid understanding of security best practices
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Hands on experience designing and building REST (or GraphQL) APIs as well as consuming them
Familiarity with API authentication and authorisation mechanisms
SQL and NoSQL databases experience
Cloud based infrastructures (AWS) including SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB with automated serverless deployment
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Apply now and work remotely at Karshare
Senior Node.js Software Engineer (Fort Collins, CO)
Our offices are located in Fort Collins, CO, and Austin, TX. This position can be in-office, remote* (in approved states), or a hybrid of the two.
Who you are
- You are an expert troubleshooter and powerful builder.
- You are an infrastructure aficionado.
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard and our standard is non negotiable.
- You are a passionate human: passionate about making a difference in the world, passionate about helping teammates succeed.
- You are thorough in your work.
- You are curious and ready to learn. Like the clients we represent, our teammates are entrepreneurs. The most successful people at Madwire are those willing to put in the time it takes to become an expert for small business digital marketing.
- You comfortably navigate between tasks, willing to learn, and teach others.
- Software developers and engineers are vital to Madwires mission because they are responsible for the stability and innovation of our many software products.
- Help build and maintain Marketing 360, the #1 marketing platform, and other software products
- Work with the team to design performant, scalable and secure software services
- Debug and monitor existing services and help resolve problems.
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Occasional travel may be required, but is not a significant part of the job.
This position offers a competitive salary, great health benefits, 401(k), and a great work environment.
Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Unlimited vacation after 90 days of employment in your first year with the company
- 5 sick days annually
We are currently hiring in the following states: AK, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that it may take up to 2 months to authorize work in some states. Please let the hiring manager know what state you live in so we can plan accordingly.
We specialize in Marketing and Design, we call it Mad. Its in our blood. Our manifesto. Our calling. We love Mad. We are a world-class digital marketing company, growing small- and medium-sized businesses through a single, powerful platform. We provide technology and talent, with Marketing 360 as our powerful software backed by the professional marketing services that the team at Madwire has to offer. We are a collaborative group, and everyone has some kind of talent that fits into our greater puzzle.
- We are an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company in America for six years straight.
- We are rated the #1 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor (2016).
- Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg have been rated the top CEOs by Glassdoor for three years straight.
- Were ranked in the Top 50 Family-Owned Colorado Companies for six years straight.
- We are a Top 10 Marketing Company by Inc 500 (2014).
- We ranked #2 on Entrepreneur 360 (2017).
At Madwire, we believe in attracting the absolute best individuals in their field. For the past ten years we have offered a dynamic working environment full of compassion, energy, and a whole lot of fun. Our current employees enjoy a collaborative, supportive, and dynamic working environment. We go hard because our customers demand that we put out the best possible products. On the other hand, we definitely know how to have fun. Hard work, an amazing culture, engaging technology, helping small business succeed, what could be better?
We Dont Discriminate
Madwire is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Madwire strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Madwire employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Madwire complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Madwire will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability, if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply now and work remotely at Madwire
Senior Software Engineer
Inside Real Estate, one of the top 5 fastest growing companies in Utah, powers the day-to-day business of over 200,000 residential real estate professionals. We have specific needs for engineering talent to oversee mission-critical pieces of our technology platform.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer with extensive experience in Node, Mongo, Express, React Native, and Vue who shares our passion for making complex applications appear simple for our customers. We’ll give you the freedom to do what you do best. You should feel comfortable owning your work from start to finish, as well as bringing fresh ideas to the table that can make our product, development experience, and team better.
This role will be responsible for the ongoing development of our product’s mobile application, web app, and API.
What We’re Looking For:
Someone who can lead the development of a product through architecture, execution, and delivery
3+ years experience with Node, Mongo, Express
Familiarity with standard mobile application UX patterns and interactions
React Native and associated IOS/Android SDK’s
Leveraging REST-ful APIs with React for complex front-end UI applications
Building web apps with Vue
Compiling React Native to iOS and Android app store.
Pipelines and deployment processes
Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD pipelines, fastlane mobile deployments
Previous experience managing a team or product
What We’ll Expect From You:
Architect, plan, and execute a roadmap for new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
Development and deployment of our mobile application and API, working closely with product managers and designers to deliver great features and functionality
Collaborate with product management, quality assurance engineers, and executive team members to develop solutions and help bring them to market.
Build creative technical solutions to help our customers’ solve problems and build successful real estate businesses.
Communicate effectively with other team members, selecting the appropriate medium for the message (e.g. Zoom, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc) while working remotely.
Lead, mentor, and collaborate with developers on the team
Work with external contractors to help accelerate our mobile development
Apply now and work remotely at Inside Real Estate
Full Stack Engineering Leader
As Skylight’s Full-Stack Engineering Leader, you’ll become fluent in all the facets of our infrastructure. We process millions of photos per month, and we’re constantly improving our products and exploring new offerings – so you’ll get a chance to learn about both scale and innovation. You can expect lots of mentorship and coaching from our CEO and CTO, both of whom have deep experience in Technology products.
Here are some elements of our technology stack, any of which you could jump into on day one (with plenty of support from the person who authored their first drafts):
- A mobile app in React Native with lots of tricky photo-picking, editing, and uploading challenges
- A serverless pipeline in Node that extracts attachments from emails, transforms them, and serializes metadata for downstream consumption
- A Rails JSON API, consumed by a React frontend (and by our hardware devices)
- A high-throughput Go server on Dynamo that handles 1500 requests per second
Each component presents a unique opportunity to experiment, learn, and improve!
Apply now and work remotely at Skylight Frame
Full Stack Developer
Pacific Consulting Group is a leading global boutique management consultancy, combining commercial management consulting services with data analytics and custom digital solutions to deliver value for our clients.
We work across a broad range of industries including Resources, Logistics, Financial Services, and Retail, among others. Our clients value our rapid value delivery and advanced solutions capabilities. For more than 20 years, our team have leveraged their unmatched experience to deliver significant and sustainable outcomes for our clients around the world.
About the Role
As we continue to grow, there is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to support our solutions division in enhancing our existing enterprise software solutions and developing new value-adding custom software solutions for our clients.
In this role you will:
- Drive and lead front-end and back-end technical works across multiple projects to deliver end-to-end product features
- Collaborate closely with our consultants to develop value-adding solutions
- Be able to identify product limitations and system constraints to create non-functional requirements from the technical perspective
- Break down and schedule technical tasks
- Implement the solution to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies
- Perform effective code reviews by following best practices
- Work with our back-end development team to create and optimise solutions
- Perform manual and/or automated unit testing to achieve the best product quality and improve engineering efficiency
- Ensure that deployed software can meet the required service level
As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Software Developer.
You will have:
- Production experience in implementing NodeJS projects using frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Experience in scripting languages, such as Bash / Python to build automation and process data
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu, Centos
- Experience in writing clean, reusable codes and ability to test at a unit level
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The following will be highly advantageous:
- Experience in mobile application development
- Hands-on experience in container technology and cloud service
- Mobile application development experience
- Industry experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in running high volume, low latency applications
Why Join Us?
We offer you the chance to be a part of a high-performing team where you will be rewarded for your work.
- Flexible work conditions where you can work remotely
- All tech and equipment
- A collaborative and supportive work environment where you will feel valued
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration plus the ability to earn bonuses
Apply now and work remotely at Pacific Consulting Group
React Node Typescript product engineer
We're looking for a Product Engineer to join our team.
Limbic is on a mission to model human psychology. In doing so, we're solving the biggest problems in psychological therapy today. Combining artificial intelligence with beautiful digital product design, we're making it easier than ever for patients to provide their clinicians with high quality data.
We're growing quickly and we're backed by Europe's leading start-up accelerator, Entrepreneur First, and Google. We’ve also received investment from VC, Angels, the European Commission, and Innovate UK.
It’s challenging. We’re ambitious. And we’re supporting one another to achieve our best and make real impact in the world.
At a high level, you'll be focussed on the following:
- Maintaining our web interface for therapists
- Implement engaging and smooth animations
- Quickly build, test and ship new features
- Build & integrate our GraphQL API endpoints
Bonus if you've got experience developing open source projects and have a strong foothold in an engineering community.
We are looking for anyone who fits most of the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience developing React applications.
- Can implement pixel perfect UI design
- Has a strong sense of UX patterns
You should apply if:
- You're excited by the opportunity to build another sense into the computing device of the future
- You believe that mental health is one of the most important challenges we're facing at the moment.
- You want to join a company you can grow with.
- You can move fast and get stuff done.
- You want to make a name for yourself at the leading edge of AI.
Apply now and work remotely at LimbicApply
Lead Backend Developer
Location: 100% Remote, we are accepting applicants that are in UTC-8 (San Francisco) to UTC-3 (Buenos Aires) Timezones.
About the company:
Is a rapidly growing fintech startup backed by some of the largest investors in Silicon Valley. They are building a financial data and analytics platform for investors to research stocks and other asset classes through dashboards and charts to understand market trends. Superior functionality combined with a delightful user experience explains why the number of users on the company has tripled over the past four months and our daily users spend more than two hours per day on our browser-based platform.
- Run a small team of 3-4 engineers and report directly to the Head of Engineering
- Work closely with the co-founders to turn product vision into reality by breaking down the architecture plan into an executable engineering plan
- Build innovative analytics and functionality to help investors research stocks and market trends
- Participate in product and strategy meetings to provide feedback on feasibility and execution
- Provide technical leadership, code reviews and mentoring to engineers on your team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and scaling full-stack products using MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) stack
- Expertise in at least one web stack and framework
- Experience with creating and managing back end services and APIs
- Understanding of software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing best practices
- Curious, collaborative, humble & a problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Google Cloud and Azure
- Experience working as DevOps/DataOps
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: $60,000-$120,000/year
- Work in the comfort of your home. This is 100% remote! Anywhere between UTC -8 (San Francisco) - UTC -3 (Buenos Aires)
- Full benefits including medical, dental and 401k contributions
- Open-minded, passionate and results-oriented team
- We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Senior Full stack Engineer React and Node 100
##What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
##Who you are
We are looking for a candidate who has experience with microservice, event driven architecture in AWS including challenges such as long lasting functions and with interest in incorporating Blockchain and NFT.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience with NodeJS, Express, AWS, Blockchain and NFT
Experience design backend rest APIs, Microservices and database models
Serverless experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
Versatility in Tech Stack will be advantageous
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
##Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW
Apply now and work remotely at ClevertechApply
smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. We provide state-of-the-art technology and services that empowers our clients to make the most of their local, premium inventory.
- Understand and translate functional requirements into efficient, maintainable and scalable source code
- Active planning and implementation of complex web-based applications
- Further development of test automation
- Writing source code and tests
- Reviewing and testing source code
- Strong frontend skills (React, Storybook)
- Experience with remote work (>1 year)
- Striving for quality (Automated tests & clean code)
- Team-player, looking for a long-term project
- Able to work during 10:00 – 16:00 CEST
WHAT WE OFFER
Work with a highly motivated and proven team
Warming and diverse company culture
100% remote / flexible schedules
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment
Apply now and work remotely at smartclip Europe GmbH
React & React Native Engineer
Asian app backed by top Singapore & Silicon Valley VCs is looking for a talented React Native developer to help us build the best audio app in South East Asia.
What we're looking for
Ideally, you've already worked for a few years as a developer at either an a startup, outsourcing company or at a large tech company. You have experience with React Native, ReactJS, and maybe you even dabbled a bit with NodeJS.
You'll have a chance to be a key player in our development team as our company grows with many opportunities for career advancement if you prove yourself. Our company language is English and while we're open to applications from anywhere but would prefer candidates from Asia and Europe due to timezone differences.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer, ideally at a startup or outsourcing company.
- Experience working on mobile app projects, ideally with 100,000 users or more.
- Technical must have: React Native & ReactJS experience. Ideally also some experience writing backend code using NodeJS.
- ReactJS: React hooks and React lifecycle, data management tools such as React context and redux, UI libraries such as Material UI and Bootstrap
- Deploying CI/CD pipelines via Circle CI, Bitbucket pipeline
- Native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Good command of English
- Great written communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban
- Nice to have
- One or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store
- Experience optimizing mobile app performance for large amounts of users
Our tech stack
- React Native, Objective-C, Java for Android and iOS
- Native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Fastlane automatically develop and deploy
- AppStore, Google Play, In App Purchase
- ReactJS: React hooks and React lifecycle, data management tools such as React context and redux, UI libraries such as Material UI and Bootstrap
- NextJS framework (server-side rendering)
- NodeJS frameworks such as FeathersJS and NestJS in microservice architecture
- Container managements: Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ORMs such as typeorm
- Serverless function providers such as AWS lambda
- AWS services such as S3, Cloudfront, EKS, etc.
- Deploying CI/CD pipelines via Circle CI, Bitbucket pipeline
Who we are
Fonos is the leading audiobook mobile app in Vietnam. You'll find many best-selling titles on our app, by both best-selling Vietnamese and international authors. We're also creating original content such as meditations, sleep stories, book summaries, and more.
We've experienced strong growth ever since we launched in 2020, and currently have more than 125,000 users. We're proud to be backed by amazing local and international investors incl. from Silicon Valley and Singapore. Learn more about Fonos here.
Apply now and work remotely at Fonos
Senior Lead Front End Engineer
Our software empowers a wide audience within law firms to swiftly produce consistently high quality data-driven pricing proposals that profitably deliver on clients expectations of pricing transparency and pricing certainty. We achieve this with a best in class data management and workflow platform, and a compelling focus on UI/UX.
We have a proven MVP, the best-recognised brand and strong demand. Now embarking on our fourth product release, you will soon be building out all-new applications and creating intuitive experiences, dashboards, data visualisations and BI reporting that people will love.
We offer considerable freedom in UI design, technology choice and approach. There are big plans and lots to accomplish.
- Iteratively enhancing and extending existing UI components
- Designing and implementing completely new UI modules
- Establishing best practices for user interaction and feedback, and ensuring consistent implementation across the application
- Identifying improvements to the front-end architecture to promote and facilitate reuse and consistency
- Implementing a framework for the collection of actionable user interaction metrics
- Automating front-end testing
- Supporting dialogue with customers, working directly with end users
- Helping establish our engineering culture, our methods and tooling
We're looking for
- Someone ready to become, or to grow into becoming, our lead on front-end
- A flair for UI layout
- User empathy, a good appreciation of accessibility and UX
- Adept software design and coding skills, accrued in a modern front-end or full-stack context
- A strong understanding of Computer Science principles
- Ability to unpack complex requirements, to uphold security of sensitive data and to conform to best practices
- A collaborative, adaptable, user-centered approach
Current ecosystem - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £70,000 - £90,000+ we're keeping an open mind
- Share scheme for founding team members (once proven value to the business)
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day for your birthday
- Family-friendly and flexible culture - tell us what you need
- Personal development plan that you can shape, with budget for related training/certifications
Virtual Pricing Director has developed groundbreaking software to assist law firms to understand and price their fees, be that £10k or £10m. We are the authority for legal pricing and our software has attracted the attention of the largest firms in numerous countries, with a number of partnerships and customers signed. We're now strengthening our development team - you'll be our fourth engineering hire, with more to follow - offering a culture where you will work under your own initiative towards common goals. It's an opportunity to be a formative team member, to help shape our collaborative culture and methods, and to grow and improve together. Virtual Pricing Director is a privately-owned venture, founded by Burcher Jennings LLP and Validatum. https://www.virtualpricingdirector.com/
Location: fully remote, within the UK
Timing: joining us in the autumn, ideally during September
Apply now and work remotely at Virtual Pricing Director
Full Stack Software Engineer
Radical candor? More like radical gander, right?
Ok, enough goose puns for the moment, but now that we’ve got your attention, allow us to tell you more about this company called GooseChase and why might you want to join us!
You love an app that makes you smile, right? Well our product is a lot of fun. And even though our origins are that of a humble scavenger hunt app, we’ve now evolved (hatched?) into a super-flexible platform used by millions to create all sorts of experiences! It’s all the best parts of a scavenger hunt, with a delightful twist to keep you coming back for more.
With all that fun and flexibility, we’ve been growing like crazy. For teachers in the classroom, we’re the new “TV cart”, aka the learning tool that students legitimately look forward to. For today’s workplaces, virtual or otherwise, we help the team connect with each other to the point where they want to come into (or logon) to work. And for local cities and towns, we bring families together in a way that truly builds a sense of community.
But we’re also unique in that we don’t have any investors and, as a result, are able to put our people before profit. Seriously. We have a profit sharing program specifically for this reason! It also means we grow at the pace we want to and put the time into making this the best possible place to work. When we do something, it’s because it’s the best thing for our team and our customers, no matter what. We’ve actually been fully remote from the very beginning, because we wanted our people to have the flexibility to live wherever and however they wanted!
So what exactly is this job?
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to architect the tools and systems that serve as the connective tissue for our infrastructure, to work seamlessly within our front-end and back-end systems, and to help enable all of our teams to move faster and provide our customers with even more exciting experiences. This includes acting as a liaison between the product team and others such as sales, customer experience, and operations.
From a day to day perspective, you’ll be a core member of our cross-functional product development team, focused on developing cross-system integrations, admin tools, automated marketing systems, testing platforms, and more. Within our product team, there are no silos or artificial barriers, meaning you’ll be working closely with other engineers and designers. Whatever will help give our customers the best experience possible!
While by no means an exhaustive list, here are some of the things a successful candidate will have experience in:
- Modern front-end web technologies such as Webpack, Express.js, and React.js
- Using server side rendering alongside single page applications
- Server / scripting technologies such as Node.js and Python
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Distributed computing systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Redis
- Open source instrumentation systems such as Prometheus, Grafana, and OpenTelemetry
- Version control - e.g. Git, Mercurial, SVN
- DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Managing and deploying services on the public cloud - e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- CI/CD technologies such as CircleCI and Jenkins
Looking at how we work, our methodologies are:
- Continuous integration using CircleCI to empower developer autonomy and shorten development cycles
- Agile, with two week sprint cycles
- Daily async check-ins - stay connected to the team, but without zombie standups
- Project management in Asana, with our “office” taking place on Slack & Zoom - we have a very strong gif game
How do you know if this might be for you?
At GooseChase you’ll be working alongside a team of highly motivated, world-class engineers with tons of opportunities for learning, growth, and mentorship. Our product team works closely together, so we are extremely selective about who we hire to ensure the calibre of our engineering talent remains high. Be prepared to bring your ‘A’ game!
We understand that relevant experience comes in all shapes and sizes and the ability to do the job is all that matters. With that in mind, we aren’t going to put together a generic list of all the requirements that we’re looking for with this job, however, there are certain things we are looking for - specifically:
- Have you been able to collaborate & communicate successfully with others in a cross-functional team?
- Do you have very high standards for your work and desire to work with other talented people?
- Have you succeeded at building effective tools and software integrations in the past?
- Do you bring a depth of expertise in security and performance best practices?
- Are you able to take UX and design into account when developing front end applications?
- Are you comfortable architecting APIs as well as developing corresponding documentation?
- Are you comfortable working within multiple projects and technologies simultaneously with minimal supervision?
- Are you based in the GMT-4 to GMT-8 time zones (North America), so you can work closely with our distributed product team?
- Can you get down with an uncomfortable amount of goose puns?
Ok the last one isn’t super work related, but we honestly do have a lot of goose puns. It’s one of our favourite parts of our culture!
We do things differently here. We’re all about fun, but also making an impact. We care deeply about working with amazing people, and have set up our company culture specifically for that - our compensation is competitive, our work environment is autonomous and collaborative, and our emphasis is on learning and growth. Put simply, it’s the type of company we actually want to work at ourselves!
So, this is us, standing in front of you, asking you to join us.
Apply now and work remotely at GooseChaseApply
Come work directly alongside our founders and be a member of our small, but experienced, engineering and product team. Our tech stack consists of Typescript, Babylon.js, React, Apollo/GraphQL, and Nest.js. Everything is built on top of AWS using modern tooling.
Spot is trying to reimagine the distributed workplace, building a full-featured 3D office inside the browser. Within Spot, users can easily see and navigate the workplace, start conversations with the click of a button, and a whole lot more!
This is a remote position, but we are primarily located in Seattle, WA.
- Helping to realize our product roadmap and build out new features. This includes both the front-end UI as well as the backend logic
- Tweaking and improving existing features and functionality
- Solving scaling challenges related to our existing code and growing base of customers
- Helping to evolve our codebase and team: improving automation, tooling, and overall code quality
What we look for
- Several years of experience as part of a high-performing engineering team
- Deep experience with web technologies, preferably React and Node.js
- Solid front-end expertise. Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving– knowing what good code looks like while also understanding the art of shipping
- The ability to work independently at times and simply get stuff done.
Nice to haves
Experience with real time audio and video streaming
A proclivity towards 3D programming. Babylon.js experience a plus
An eye for product design and building beautiful user interfaces
Enjoyment of remote work, but an appreciation for some things that a physical office can bring (we want to close this gap!)
Apply now and work remotely at Spot.xyz
Senior Backend Developer
Who we are?
We are small international company based in the Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our app helps in the field of direct sales, where we focus on the Dutch market. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
As SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members, the structure can be defined as a hybrid remote set up.
Whom are we looking for?
We're looking for a strong candidate experienced in Node.js and PHP to help us build cool new features within our current web application and to help us create a whole new product of our company. You'll be working "side by side" with our international development team bringing up ideas and solutions for some of the current challenges we're facing.
What will be the scope of your work?
- Backend programming
- Proposal of solution of necessary changes in the application
- Bug fixing
- Code reviews
On the server side you will need:
- PHP, ES6, Node.js and Typescript
- Nette (PHP framework)
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB and MySQL
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Competitive salary and flexible working schedule
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team of beautiful young people
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)
Apply now and work remotely at SalesChamp B.V.
iOS Android Native App Developer Generalist
NOTE: Applicants located in Uruguay or Minnesota, US are preferred!
Are you a technical generalist with serious software and app development skills looking for a new challenge for your creative abilities? We were fully remote before it was cool.
Product spaces we work with include pet/recreation, audio, music industry, and scientific. There will be many opportunities for experimentation, R&D, and even the development of our own in-house products and apps.
We're a confidential product development firm writing apps to integrate with next-generation hardware products for major brands. If you join us, you'll have the flexibility to work where you like while you collaborate with a worldwide team of firmware, systems, QA, and software experts. If you've shipped apps professionally and you'd like to get involved with product development, get in touch!
You should have demonstrated experience with:
- iOS Native
- Android Native
- Some cloud stack such as nodejs
- Some cross-platform desktop or mobile stack such as Electron/Capacitor
Apply now and work remotely at KREKELTRONICS
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
Senior Engineer (Frontend)
As a Senior Engineer at Rainforest QA you'll be part of an experienced and diverse team with members all over the world.
We were built as a distributed team from the beginning and we've committed to implementing tools and processes that allow for and support continuous and effective communication across the world.
What you'll do
- Work on the Rainforest QA dashboard, our single page application where users manage their test suite, configure test runs, review results and set up their account
- Work on our tester application, where our crowd of testers connect to our virtual machine infrastructure to conduct tests and submit their results
- Work on internal tooling to improve the development experience of other engineers and ship faster and safer
- Collaborate with product managers and our customer facing teams to analyze customer problems and design high impact features
- Lead projects to implement those features
- Help other team members to achieve their goals
- Continuously learn about new technologies and ways to solve problems
- Work with our customer facing teams to triage, troubleshoot, and fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests (using our own product!) to ship high quality software
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in React (or equivalent framework / libraries) and be extremely knowledgeable of the framework and associated ecosystem
- Experience in writing and maintaining CSS for large projects
- Enthusiasm with building web applications using modern tools like ES7, React, Redux, CSS Modules, Flow, and Webpack - amongst others
- Practical experience of working on a Ruby on Rails codebase
- Even though this position is mainly frontend focused, we expect you to have some grasp of the whole stack to be able to effectively communicate with engineers across the team, and can make backend or infrastructure changes when the situation calls for it
- Professional experience in engineering SaaS products
- Experience leading projects with teams
- An ownership mindset: you should look not only at what you’re asked to do, but ask why you’re doing it and how it impacts on the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense. We expect you to be responsible for your work and to resolve any bugs you might ship
- Excitement to learn
- Excellent communication skills and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Happy to review code and have your code reviewed
- Can work effectively remotely with remote team members (we are a fully distributed company)
- Comfortable working in a large codebase with many stakeholders
Identify with our company values
- No BS, No Ego: We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
- 1% better every day: Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
- Own the journey: We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our company’s journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our company’s success.
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Competitive salary with equity.
- A locally-adjusted weekly allowance for lunches.
- A locally-adjusted monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development.
- Unlimited paid-time off.
- 3 offsites per year: every ~4 months we arrange an offsite for the whole company to get together so we can get to know our colleagues better and understand what we need to do. The location is ever changing, so you will get to see some new places! (currently on-hold due to COVID-19)
United States Residents Only:
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
- Voluntary 401k program.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Rainforest QA
Full Stack Developer
As a full stack developer (React Native / NodeJS), you will be the second engineer in the team, working with CTO and Co-founder Chris.
You will be instrumental in shaping and scaling a global mobile app as SALT revolutionizes the way Christians meet. You’ll develop new features and improve the app's architecture and code quality.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
Build new features (video/audio calling, voice messages etc…)
Track and fix existing bugs in the app
Implement pixel perfect UIs
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Optimise the app loading times and improve performance
A/B test to improve conversion rate and retention
Take responsibility and ownership for app updates, ensuring it gets tested, reviewed by Play store / App store and released to users
Take an active ownership of the engineering process end-to-end: from building new exciting features and testing the App to distributing and monitoring the results
Work on other related SALT products (admin panel, website, speed dating platform)
Who is the perfect person?
You have a really thorough knowledge of software development best practices
You take pride in well written code
You take responsibility and ownership and have a problem-solving mindset
You are excited to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
You are experienced with Git and have no problems navigating branches and PRs
You are available to work between the core hours of 10am - 4pm (UK time)
Apply now and work remotely at SALT Group LtdApply
**Backend Developer (TypeScript / Node.js)
We are looking for a backend developer to build chatbots and related services. We write most of our services in TypeScript, but will occasionally use other languages when it makes sense (such as Rust when predictable memory usage and latency are required). You'll be joining an experienced team that is still continuously experimenting and improving.
- Develop new services and APIs, and improve existing ones
- Work with other engineers to choose the best libraries, algorithms, and approaches to solve problems
- Write readable, efficient code that can pass peer review and review the pull requests of other developers
- Package your service as a container and document how to use it
- Design automated load tests and end-to-end tests
Strong proficiency with TypeScript and Node.js
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks
Experience with SQL databases
Some understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 (understanding of React is a strong plus)
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Apply now and work remotely at Call Levels Pte Ltd
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Who are we looking for?
To help evolve our product offering, we're looking for Senior Fullstack Engineers with a focus on frontend web and mobile projects developed in React or React Native. We're looking for someone passionate, who has an aptitude and desire towards learning, and who's above all not afraid of technical challenges!
Working as a key member of our technology team, you'll be responsible for implementing important new features of high quality and usability that will be used globally by millions of online and offline consumers.
You’ll be using exciting new technologies like React, Redux, ES6, typescript, Node, Docker, Mongo, Python and many many more.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 – 80,000/ year
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Preferred time zone: CET or +/- 3 hours
What does our Tech team look like?
We currently have 15 people in our Tech team (1 Chief Technology Officer, 6 Fullstack Engineers, 1 DevOps, 4 Computer Vision Engineers, and 3 Designers). Joining the team, you'll have the opportunity to grow alongside your colleagues and learn new things every single day.
We prefer an agile and asynchronous way of working and are organised in 2 weeks sprints with a mid check-in. Things we value most is trust, ownership, flexibility, and growth (both personal and professional).
What you should know?
Experience with Redux, TypeScript, styled-components
Solid understanding of version control (git workflow), testing, continuous integration and deployment
Succeeding in this role requires english proficiency.
Extra points for: React Native, Mobile development, Node.js, MongoDB, Parse Server, Deep learning, AR and computer vision
What does our hiring process look like?
Our hiring process is divided into 4 steps
Step 1: Initial screening
Step 2: Assignment (we promise to keep it fun and short, max. 45 - 60 mins)
Step 3: Meet our CTO and technical team
Step 4: Offer
What do we offer?
Full-time work, remote preferred
Flexible working hours
Skill development & well-being budget
Paid vacation time (5 weeks/ year + 10 local holidays)
Paid parental leave
Who are we?
Revieve is a market-leading beauty-technology company partnered with 100+ global brands on 4 continents building the new standard of commerce across skin, beauty, health and wellness. We enable brands and retailers to drive their customer-experience leveraging AI, AR and Computer-Vision. We've been fortunate to partner with world-leading brands including ULTA, Shiseido, Unilever and others to drive business results.
We’re a group of creative minds and growth-minded action-takers. We’re proud of the work we do and inspired by the people we work with. Although we are organised in different departments, many of us wear multiple hats and thrive in the ability to learn new things and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
We’re inherently global with a diverse team of about 50+ people representing 20+ nationalities across 3 continents and 8 different time zones.
If you join us, you'll be able to enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done and are fully aligned on a shared vision.
Apply now and work remotely at RevieveApply
Senior Backend Node Engineer
Codelitt is looking for a Senior Full Stack engineer with experience building highly complex applications, using C#, .NET Core, React and GraphQL, to join our team.
You will work with our client, a commercial real estate firm, to build and implement a solution that helps real estate owners and occupiers see options and context in the market.
Apply now and work remotely at Codelitt
Senior Staff Engineer
Shopify is the leading omni-channel commerce platform. Merchants use Shopify to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including mobile, web, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business, from payments to shipping. The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes.
Our Data Platform Engineering group builds and maintains the platform that delivers accessible data to power decision-making at Shopify for over a million merchants. We’re hiring high-impact developers across teams:
- The Engine group organizes all merchant and Shopify data into our data lake in highly-optimized formats for fast query processing, and maintaining the security + quality of our datasets.
- The Analytics group builds products that leverage the Engine primitives to deliver simple and useful products that power scalable transformation of data at Shopify in batch, or streaming, or for machine learning. This group is focused on making it really simple for our users to answer three questions: What happened in the past? What is happening now? And, what will happen in the future?
- The Data Experiences group builds end-user experiences for experimentation, data discovery, and business intelligence reporting.
- The Reliability group operates the data platform efficiently in a consistent and reliable manner. They build tools for other teams at Data Platform to leverage to encourage consistency and they champion reliability across the platform.
While our teams value specialized skills, they've also got a lot in common. We're looking for a(n):
- High-energy self-starter with experience and passion for data and big data scale processing. You enjoy working in fast-paced environments and love making an impact.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to translate technical concepts into easy to understand language for our stakeholders.
- Excitement for working with a remote team; you value collaborating on problems, asking questions, delivering feedback, and supporting others in their goals whether they are in your vicinity or entire cities apart.
- Solid software engineer: experienced in building and maintaining systems at scale.
A Senior Data Developer at Shopify typically has 4-6 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Working with the internals of a distributed compute engine (Spark, Presto, DBT, or Flink/Beam)
- Query optimization, resource allocation and management, and data lake performance (Presto, SQL)
- Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Security products and methods (Apache Ranger, Apache Knox, OAuth, IAM, Kerberos)
- Deploying and scaling ML solutions using open-source frameworks (MLFlow, TFX, H2O, etc.)
- Building full-stack applications (Ruby/Rails, React, TypeScript)
- Background and practical experience in statistics and/or computational mathematics (Bayesian and Frequentist approaches, NumPy, PyMC3, etc.)
- Modern Big-Data storage technologies (Iceberg, Hudi, Delta)
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Apply now and work remotely at ShopifyApply
Full Stack Engineer
Adeva is a remote network of tech professionals and we're looking for React Developers to join us.
What can you expect?
- Become part of a vibrant developers' community, where you can collaborate and share knowledge with amazing people from all around the world.
- Get access to unique opportunities for professional growth.
- Work remotely as part of an international distributed team.
- 3+ years of experience with React.js.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work remotely.
Apply now and work remotely at Adeva