Lead Front End Developer
America's Test Kitchen is seeking a seasoned front-end developer responsible for leading our next.js/react based application efforts by building and maintaining applications that integrate with a variety of APIs. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of ES6, Node, and React experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate loves to continuously learn and apply new technology to interesting challenges.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with 3rd party applications and vendors
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work closely with QA, Product, Marketing, and Design team members to iteratively improve upon key aspects of our business
- Good understanding of the syntax of ES6, Node, and React along with their nuances
- Solid understanding of Styled Components
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Strong background in working with APIs both as the client and the service
- Experience with popular front end web application frameworks
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases (Postgres, Redis, etc)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (ex. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, remote team environment (we spend a lot of time on Google * Meet/Hangouts and Slack screen sharing)
- Bonus points: Experience with GraphQL, NGINX, Heroku, and Algolia
We are a largely remote team that also leaves the door open at our beautiful space in the Seaport District, should you be looking for a change in workplace scenery.
Hard work and a love for your craft are paired with:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work-life balance
- Strong mostly-remote engineering team with lots of experience and tenure at ATK
- An open mind towards new and emerging technologies
- A lot of free cookbooks
- Not to mention, an impressive collection of custom slack emojis
Why America’s Test Kitchen:
We're passionate about cooking, and about creating the best place to work. We're small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career. We want you to take risks and make mistakes — that's how innovation happens in our test kitchen, in our offices, and in life.
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.
Apply now and work remotely at America's Test Kitchen
As a Full-stack developer at Clevertech you will actively contribute to creating software solutions that will set industry standards. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience in the front-end (React) and back-end (Node, Express, Mongo, SQL)
Additional Java experience will be advantageous
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
Learn more about Clevertech
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Senior Frontend Developer
Are you a Web Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to make user experiences fascinating and dynamic? Do you possess technical creativity combined with strong coding skills, deep understanding of enterprise systems and know that our existing customers demand great things for their custom solutions?
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 Sugar Global Reseller of the Year, FayeBSG is also a leading partner with Sage, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and a variety of other products. We also build our own line of add-on products and offer custom software solutions.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and code solutions for customers that enable innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a fast-paced environment
- Identify business need and adapt solutions that align with the customer’s brand
- Work with professional services leadership and others to create technical solutions
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
- Adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, flexibility, and commitment to meeting deadlines are a must
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- Experience with any of popular backend MVC Frameworks (Express, Laravel, Django, Ruby on Rails..)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with web technologies to include:
- Expert knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into HTML and CSS
- A passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Thorough understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
Professional Skills & Experience
- Proactive, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong team-oriented skills (programming on the same project with other team members)
- Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
- Adept at working from home
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Sense of humor
Performance and attitude consistent with FayeBSG Values:
- Take Care of Our Clients
- Anything is Possible Attitude
- Move Fast
- Innovation Rules
- Commitment to Growth
- Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
- Own What Happens
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.
Apply now and work remotely at Faye Business Systems Group
Full Stack Developer
Karshare is one of the UK's fastest growing car sharing communities. We connect renters with owners, creating a more sustainable, shared future where we can do more with less.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is going to implement exciting new features. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity to influence and shape the delivery and development of key processes within our AWS Serverless environments. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of apps using various underlying technologies, including React, DynamoDB, Lambda functions, Typescript, Nodejs, Graphql with an event driven approach.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions e.g. Elastic Search, DynamoDB
- Write clean and robust code following good development principles (SOLID, DRY,
- Use TDD incl. unit, integration and end-to-end tests and be prepared to write tests for
all feature delivery
- Set up and maintain CI/CD flows
- Be instrumental in architecture, standards and tooling decisions
- Take part in researching, estimating and prioritizing features for roadmap
Skills And Qualifications
Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
Good knowledge of JS build tools
Solid understanding of security best practices
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Hands on experience designing and building REST (or GraphQL) APIs as well as consuming them
Familiarity with API authentication and authorisation mechanisms
SQL and NoSQL databases experience
Cloud based infrastructures (AWS) including SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB with automated serverless deployment
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Apply now and work remotely at Karshare
Full Stack Engineering Leader
As Skylight’s Full-Stack Engineering Leader, you’ll become fluent in all the facets of our infrastructure. We process millions of photos per month, and we’re constantly improving our products and exploring new offerings – so you’ll get a chance to learn about both scale and innovation. You can expect lots of mentorship and coaching from our CEO and CTO, both of whom have deep experience in Technology products.
Here are some elements of our technology stack, any of which you could jump into on day one (with plenty of support from the person who authored their first drafts):
- A mobile app in React Native with lots of tricky photo-picking, editing, and uploading challenges
- A serverless pipeline in Node that extracts attachments from emails, transforms them, and serializes metadata for downstream consumption
- A Rails JSON API, consumed by a React frontend (and by our hardware devices)
- A high-throughput Go server on Dynamo that handles 1500 requests per second
Each component presents a unique opportunity to experiment, learn, and improve!
Apply now and work remotely at Skylight Frame
React Node Typescript product engineer
We're looking for a Product Engineer to join our team.
Limbic is on a mission to model human psychology. In doing so, we're solving the biggest problems in psychological therapy today. Combining artificial intelligence with beautiful digital product design, we're making it easier than ever for patients to provide their clinicians with high quality data.
We're growing quickly and we're backed by Europe's leading start-up accelerator, Entrepreneur First, and Google. We’ve also received investment from VC, Angels, the European Commission, and Innovate UK.
It’s challenging. We’re ambitious. And we’re supporting one another to achieve our best and make real impact in the world.
At a high level, you'll be focussed on the following:
- Maintaining our web interface for therapists
- Implement engaging and smooth animations
- Quickly build, test and ship new features
- Build & integrate our GraphQL API endpoints
Bonus if you've got experience developing open source projects and have a strong foothold in an engineering community.
We are looking for anyone who fits most of the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience developing React applications.
- Can implement pixel perfect UI design
- Has a strong sense of UX patterns
You should apply if:
- You're excited by the opportunity to build another sense into the computing device of the future
- You believe that mental health is one of the most important challenges we're facing at the moment.
- You want to join a company you can grow with.
- You can move fast and get stuff done.
- You want to make a name for yourself at the leading edge of AI.
Apply now and work remotely at LimbicApply
Lead Backend Developer
Location: 100% Remote, we are accepting applicants that are in UTC-8 (San Francisco) to UTC-3 (Buenos Aires) Timezones.
About the company:
Is a rapidly growing fintech startup backed by some of the largest investors in Silicon Valley. They are building a financial data and analytics platform for investors to research stocks and other asset classes through dashboards and charts to understand market trends. Superior functionality combined with a delightful user experience explains why the number of users on the company has tripled over the past four months and our daily users spend more than two hours per day on our browser-based platform.
- Run a small team of 3-4 engineers and report directly to the Head of Engineering
- Work closely with the co-founders to turn product vision into reality by breaking down the architecture plan into an executable engineering plan
- Build innovative analytics and functionality to help investors research stocks and market trends
- Participate in product and strategy meetings to provide feedback on feasibility and execution
- Provide technical leadership, code reviews and mentoring to engineers on your team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and scaling full-stack products using MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) stack
- Expertise in at least one web stack and framework
- Experience with creating and managing back end services and APIs
- Understanding of software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing best practices
- Curious, collaborative, humble & a problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Google Cloud and Azure
- Experience working as DevOps/DataOps
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: $60,000-$120,000/year
- Work in the comfort of your home. This is 100% remote! Anywhere between UTC -8 (San Francisco) - UTC -3 (Buenos Aires)
- Full benefits including medical, dental and 401k contributions
- Open-minded, passionate and results-oriented team
- We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Senior Full stack Engineer React and Node 100
##What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
##Who you are
We are looking for a candidate who has experience with microservice, event driven architecture in AWS including challenges such as long lasting functions and with interest in incorporating Blockchain and NFT.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience with NodeJS, Express, AWS, Blockchain and NFT
Experience design backend rest APIs, Microservices and database models
Serverless experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
Versatility in Tech Stack will be advantageous
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
##Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW
Apply now and work remotely at ClevertechApply
Senior Lead Front End Engineer
Our software empowers a wide audience within law firms to swiftly produce consistently high quality data-driven pricing proposals that profitably deliver on clients expectations of pricing transparency and pricing certainty. We achieve this with a best in class data management and workflow platform, and a compelling focus on UI/UX.
We have a proven MVP, the best-recognised brand and strong demand. Now embarking on our fourth product release, you will soon be building out all-new applications and creating intuitive experiences, dashboards, data visualisations and BI reporting that people will love.
We offer considerable freedom in UI design, technology choice and approach. There are big plans and lots to accomplish.
- Iteratively enhancing and extending existing UI components
- Designing and implementing completely new UI modules
- Establishing best practices for user interaction and feedback, and ensuring consistent implementation across the application
- Identifying improvements to the front-end architecture to promote and facilitate reuse and consistency
- Implementing a framework for the collection of actionable user interaction metrics
- Automating front-end testing
- Supporting dialogue with customers, working directly with end users
- Helping establish our engineering culture, our methods and tooling
We're looking for
- Someone ready to become, or to grow into becoming, our lead on front-end
- A flair for UI layout
- User empathy, a good appreciation of accessibility and UX
- Adept software design and coding skills, accrued in a modern front-end or full-stack context
- A strong understanding of Computer Science principles
- Ability to unpack complex requirements, to uphold security of sensitive data and to conform to best practices
- A collaborative, adaptable, user-centered approach
Current ecosystem - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £70,000 - £90,000+ we're keeping an open mind
- Share scheme for founding team members (once proven value to the business)
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day for your birthday
- Family-friendly and flexible culture - tell us what you need
- Personal development plan that you can shape, with budget for related training/certifications
Virtual Pricing Director has developed groundbreaking software to assist law firms to understand and price their fees, be that £10k or £10m. We are the authority for legal pricing and our software has attracted the attention of the largest firms in numerous countries, with a number of partnerships and customers signed. We're now strengthening our development team - you'll be our fourth engineering hire, with more to follow - offering a culture where you will work under your own initiative towards common goals. It's an opportunity to be a formative team member, to help shape our collaborative culture and methods, and to grow and improve together. Virtual Pricing Director is a privately-owned venture, founded by Burcher Jennings LLP and Validatum. https://www.virtualpricingdirector.com/
Location: fully remote, within the UK
Timing: joining us in the autumn, ideally during September
Apply now and work remotely at Virtual Pricing Director
Full Stack Software Engineer
Radical candor? More like radical gander, right?
Ok, enough goose puns for the moment, but now that we’ve got your attention, allow us to tell you more about this company called GooseChase and why might you want to join us!
You love an app that makes you smile, right? Well our product is a lot of fun. And even though our origins are that of a humble scavenger hunt app, we’ve now evolved (hatched?) into a super-flexible platform used by millions to create all sorts of experiences! It’s all the best parts of a scavenger hunt, with a delightful twist to keep you coming back for more.
With all that fun and flexibility, we’ve been growing like crazy. For teachers in the classroom, we’re the new “TV cart”, aka the learning tool that students legitimately look forward to. For today’s workplaces, virtual or otherwise, we help the team connect with each other to the point where they want to come into (or logon) to work. And for local cities and towns, we bring families together in a way that truly builds a sense of community.
But we’re also unique in that we don’t have any investors and, as a result, are able to put our people before profit. Seriously. We have a profit sharing program specifically for this reason! It also means we grow at the pace we want to and put the time into making this the best possible place to work. When we do something, it’s because it’s the best thing for our team and our customers, no matter what. We’ve actually been fully remote from the very beginning, because we wanted our people to have the flexibility to live wherever and however they wanted!
So what exactly is this job?
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to architect the tools and systems that serve as the connective tissue for our infrastructure, to work seamlessly within our front-end and back-end systems, and to help enable all of our teams to move faster and provide our customers with even more exciting experiences. This includes acting as a liaison between the product team and others such as sales, customer experience, and operations.
From a day to day perspective, you’ll be a core member of our cross-functional product development team, focused on developing cross-system integrations, admin tools, automated marketing systems, testing platforms, and more. Within our product team, there are no silos or artificial barriers, meaning you’ll be working closely with other engineers and designers. Whatever will help give our customers the best experience possible!
While by no means an exhaustive list, here are some of the things a successful candidate will have experience in:
- Modern front-end web technologies such as Webpack, Express.js, and React.js
- Using server side rendering alongside single page applications
- Server / scripting technologies such as Node.js and Python
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Distributed computing systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Redis
- Open source instrumentation systems such as Prometheus, Grafana, and OpenTelemetry
- Version control - e.g. Git, Mercurial, SVN
- DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Managing and deploying services on the public cloud - e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- CI/CD technologies such as CircleCI and Jenkins
Looking at how we work, our methodologies are:
- Continuous integration using CircleCI to empower developer autonomy and shorten development cycles
- Agile, with two week sprint cycles
- Daily async check-ins - stay connected to the team, but without zombie standups
- Project management in Asana, with our “office” taking place on Slack & Zoom - we have a very strong gif game
How do you know if this might be for you?
At GooseChase you’ll be working alongside a team of highly motivated, world-class engineers with tons of opportunities for learning, growth, and mentorship. Our product team works closely together, so we are extremely selective about who we hire to ensure the calibre of our engineering talent remains high. Be prepared to bring your ‘A’ game!
We understand that relevant experience comes in all shapes and sizes and the ability to do the job is all that matters. With that in mind, we aren’t going to put together a generic list of all the requirements that we’re looking for with this job, however, there are certain things we are looking for - specifically:
- Have you been able to collaborate & communicate successfully with others in a cross-functional team?
- Do you have very high standards for your work and desire to work with other talented people?
- Have you succeeded at building effective tools and software integrations in the past?
- Do you bring a depth of expertise in security and performance best practices?
- Are you able to take UX and design into account when developing front end applications?
- Are you comfortable architecting APIs as well as developing corresponding documentation?
- Are you comfortable working within multiple projects and technologies simultaneously with minimal supervision?
- Are you based in the GMT-4 to GMT-8 time zones (North America), so you can work closely with our distributed product team?
- Can you get down with an uncomfortable amount of goose puns?
Ok the last one isn’t super work related, but we honestly do have a lot of goose puns. It’s one of our favourite parts of our culture!
We do things differently here. We’re all about fun, but also making an impact. We care deeply about working with amazing people, and have set up our company culture specifically for that - our compensation is competitive, our work environment is autonomous and collaborative, and our emphasis is on learning and growth. Put simply, it’s the type of company we actually want to work at ourselves!
So, this is us, standing in front of you, asking you to join us.
Apply now and work remotely at GooseChaseApply
Come work directly alongside our founders and be a member of our small, but experienced, engineering and product team. Our tech stack consists of Typescript, Babylon.js, React, Apollo/GraphQL, and Nest.js. Everything is built on top of AWS using modern tooling.
Spot is trying to reimagine the distributed workplace, building a full-featured 3D office inside the browser. Within Spot, users can easily see and navigate the workplace, start conversations with the click of a button, and a whole lot more!
This is a remote position, but we are primarily located in Seattle, WA.
- Helping to realize our product roadmap and build out new features. This includes both the front-end UI as well as the backend logic
- Tweaking and improving existing features and functionality
- Solving scaling challenges related to our existing code and growing base of customers
- Helping to evolve our codebase and team: improving automation, tooling, and overall code quality
What we look for
- Several years of experience as part of a high-performing engineering team
- Deep experience with web technologies, preferably React and Node.js
- Solid front-end expertise. Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving– knowing what good code looks like while also understanding the art of shipping
- The ability to work independently at times and simply get stuff done.
Nice to haves
Experience with real time audio and video streaming
A proclivity towards 3D programming. Babylon.js experience a plus
An eye for product design and building beautiful user interfaces
Enjoyment of remote work, but an appreciation for some things that a physical office can bring (we want to close this gap!)
Apply now and work remotely at Spot.xyz
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
Senior Engineer (Frontend)
As a Senior Engineer at Rainforest QA you'll be part of an experienced and diverse team with members all over the world.
We were built as a distributed team from the beginning and we've committed to implementing tools and processes that allow for and support continuous and effective communication across the world.
What you'll do
- Work on the Rainforest QA dashboard, our single page application where users manage their test suite, configure test runs, review results and set up their account
- Work on our tester application, where our crowd of testers connect to our virtual machine infrastructure to conduct tests and submit their results
- Work on internal tooling to improve the development experience of other engineers and ship faster and safer
- Collaborate with product managers and our customer facing teams to analyze customer problems and design high impact features
- Lead projects to implement those features
- Help other team members to achieve their goals
- Continuously learn about new technologies and ways to solve problems
- Work with our customer facing teams to triage, troubleshoot, and fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests (using our own product!) to ship high quality software
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in React (or equivalent framework / libraries) and be extremely knowledgeable of the framework and associated ecosystem
- Experience in writing and maintaining CSS for large projects
- Enthusiasm with building web applications using modern tools like ES7, React, Redux, CSS Modules, Flow, and Webpack - amongst others
- Practical experience of working on a Ruby on Rails codebase
- Even though this position is mainly frontend focused, we expect you to have some grasp of the whole stack to be able to effectively communicate with engineers across the team, and can make backend or infrastructure changes when the situation calls for it
- Professional experience in engineering SaaS products
- Experience leading projects with teams
- An ownership mindset: you should look not only at what you’re asked to do, but ask why you’re doing it and how it impacts on the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense. We expect you to be responsible for your work and to resolve any bugs you might ship
- Excitement to learn
- Excellent communication skills and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Happy to review code and have your code reviewed
- Can work effectively remotely with remote team members (we are a fully distributed company)
- Comfortable working in a large codebase with many stakeholders
Identify with our company values
- No BS, No Ego: We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
- 1% better every day: Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
- Own the journey: We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our company’s journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our company’s success.
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Competitive salary with equity.
- A locally-adjusted weekly allowance for lunches.
- A locally-adjusted monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development.
- Unlimited paid-time off.
- 3 offsites per year: every ~4 months we arrange an offsite for the whole company to get together so we can get to know our colleagues better and understand what we need to do. The location is ever changing, so you will get to see some new places! (currently on-hold due to COVID-19)
United States Residents Only:
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
- Voluntary 401k program.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now and work remotely at Rainforest QA
Senior Backend Node Engineer
Codelitt is looking for a Senior Full Stack engineer with experience building highly complex applications, using C#, .NET Core, React and GraphQL, to join our team.
You will work with our client, a commercial real estate firm, to build and implement a solution that helps real estate owners and occupiers see options and context in the market.
Apply now and work remotely at Codelitt
Full Stack Engineer
Adeva is a remote network of tech professionals and we're looking for React Developers to join us.
What can you expect?
- Become part of a vibrant developers' community, where you can collaborate and share knowledge with amazing people from all around the world.
- Get access to unique opportunities for professional growth.
- Work remotely as part of an international distributed team.
- 3+ years of experience with React.js.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work remotely.
Apply now and work remotely at Adeva