Full Stack Developer
Uprise is a full-spectrum Mental Health tech start-up that builds both preventative & treatment solutions. Our system allows early detection of people who are at risk and then acts immediately to provide proven skills via smart-phone to kick-start recovery. We also link them with a phone coach who contacts them weekly until they are back on track. We are backed by 10 years of research and have over 13 published research studies showing that we can help a majority of our users return to good mental health using a low-cost web-based early intervention process that requires only 25 minutes per week for the user.
Apply now and work remotely at UpriseApply
InReach is changing how VC in Europe works, for good. Through data, software and Machine Learning, we are building an in-house platform to help us find, reach-out to and invest in early-stage European startups, regardless of the city or country they’re based in.
It is important to us that candidates be passionate about helping entrepreneurs and startups. This is our bread-and-butter and we want you to be involved.
This is a remote role so we are looking for someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills. InReach is a remote-first employer and we are looking to this hire to help us become an exceptional place to work for remote employees. We are specifically targeting Italy and Portugal at the moment. If you are not from either of those countries but are particularly passionate about what we do, please get in contact and we will do our best not to waste your time.
- InReach Ventures, the 'AI-powered' European VC, closes new €53M fund
- The Full-Stack Venture Capital
- Roberto Bonanzinga starts InReach Ventures with DIG platform
- 15m video chat with Ben, CTO to find out more about InReach and the role
- 2h technical test working alongside Ben
- 30m product discussion with Ghyslain, Product Manager to get an idea of how we would collaborate within the team
- 30m architectural discussion with someone from the tech team
- 2h interview with the different team members from across InReach. We’re a small company so it’s important we see how we’ll all work together - not just the tech team!
Apply now and work remotely at InReach Ventures
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are a Berlin-based startup that pioneered capital markets with Europe's first regulated Security Token Offering in 2019.
We provide a SaaS solution that allows banks to issue securities in a fully digital way. Currently, banks are using paper-based, time-consuming processes that are generating a lot of human interactions. With our software, most of the manual, spreadsheet-based work is replaced with a set of blockchain-based services including tokenization and digital asset custody.
We are looking for an experienced generalist who can collaboratively work across the full stack spectrum to deliver a new, bleeding-edge high-quality tech to market. Our product is changing fast and you need to be open for experimentation and flexible around your ideas and code.
We are Berlin-based, remote most welcome!
Apply now and work remotely at Bitbond
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
No design experience required. All designs will be provided for you. You will be building a mobile-ready web application to manage patients. Also, you will be making changes and updates to the marketing website.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Experience with Webpack
May 05, 2020 (Estimated)
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Apply now and work remotely at RemoteLeads
Apply now and work remotely at Professional Insight